Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building (49525 Views)

Economic Slowdown Deepens Banks’ Woes As Debtors Property Can’t Find Buyers / Loans: Banks Put Up Chronic Debtors’ Property For Sale / Yes Boss Finest Price ever for a Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by OkuDiOver1(f): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Am after the money. I don't care about the building grin
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Ogbuefienubiaka: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
ECOBANK
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by ayyyyo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
APC BANK ;
Sai buhari.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by mmsen: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Zenith building in Accra is the best until Diamond complete theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Lildreezy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
AmakaDNB:

You too sharp abeg...ahn ahn. You no even allow me quickly modify
lol, evidence of gud network :p

1 Like

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by ylaa(f): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
IF ITS NOT GTB WHICH ONE WILL IT BE?
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Pweetyradiance(f): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lildreezy:
i think fcmb does it for me, i like the victorian architecture they use in all their branches. It makes that particular street where they're located look like vienna b4 u now see other 'nigerianish' cheesy kind of buildings, even in small towns. Diamond and gtb aint bad too. The rest are just works of a lazy architect who attended a polytechnic!
hmmmm na wa to u oh, so only university graduates can do gud architecture work? Big lie.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
FIRST BANK
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Odunharry(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Gtbank and diamond bank

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by jaykaylegend(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
The best is.....

POWER BANK

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
GTB grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Infomizer(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Diamond then GTB....That Diamond's building has an expressionist feel to it...IMHO.

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Jarus(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Zenith, followed by Ecobank.

Meanwhile, where's StanbicIBTC Place, Walter Carrington?
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by bezimo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Diamond bank stands out!!! I like that design.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Zenith Bank grin
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Lildreezy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
hmmmm na wa to u oh, so only university graduates can do gud architecture work? Big lie.
lol, u should know that architecture as a course in naija is best taught in uni's than what u obtain in poly's. #BIGtruth!

9c dp btw!
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by ikkkkk: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
I like Diamond bank's building though.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by johnclark001(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Where's Uba?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by ElFenomeno1: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
I love that FCMB and CitiBank buildings.

The best!
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by caprini1: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
omanifrank:
am coming
shouldn't u be telling dis to ur babe? grin
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Na which one dey dash me money?wetin concern me with their building?op no let me vex with you o
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by superstar3: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
I vote for Standard Chartered Bank Head office
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by IGWISE(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fcmb top the list both in customer services.
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by NEROSKY(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Diamond bank has won already, between I'm using access, gtb n diamond

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by englishmart(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
post=31491475:
Zenith bank
bros na ecobank building yiu still upload for zenit matter?
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by GentleYoung(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lildreezy:
i think fcmb does it for me, i like the victorian architecture they use in all their branches. It makes that particular street where they're located look like vienna b4 u now see other 'nigerianish' cheesy kind of buildings, even in small towns. Diamond and gtb aint bad too. The rest are just works of a lazy architect who attended a polytechnic!
You have a serious problem,sha ma fi ara sile.apoda jati jati

1 Like

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by LushGreenz: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Homie?Don't that GTBank structure make your d!ck wanna rise
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by pauliony(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
For me DIAMOND bank shines just like a diamond.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by DadaStephen1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
First Bank and Diamond have the best buildings. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] / Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.