Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri (18056 Views)

Explosion Rocks Maiduguri Market / Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri / Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by discusant: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Koroaso:
*******JONATHAN CONTINUES TO BOMB THE NORTH********

******SO THAT WHEN HE LOSES HE CAN DECLARE A STATE OF EMERGENCY********

*******THEN BABANGIDA CAN NOMINATE A NORTHERNER FOR INTERIM NATIONAL GOVERNMENT*******

*******FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON ME FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON YOU*******

*******DEMOCRACY IS A GAME OF NUMBERS...THERE IS NO WAY JONATHAN,SHEKAU CAN STOP US HAVING ACCOUNTABILITY IN GOVERNANCE*******#

******GEJ HAS FAILED*********

GMB/PYO

Can any sane person imagine a president supporting a violent group that vows to dethrone the government led by the president?
Yours is the most stupid comment ever made anywhere.

Truth is that Boko Haram is intensifying its violence on Nigeria; the aim is to make Nigerians become more afraid that they are not safe under the incumbent government.
And Buhari stands to be the beneficiary of the violence as some voters that could have voted Jonathan shift to an alternative presidential candidate - to Buhari.

In Kaduna in 2001, Buhari said that unconstitutional sharia criminal codes like stoning women to death for adultery must be implemented in all of Nigeria
And he had since been preaching that Boko are freedom fighters that must not be combated by Nigeria.
Buhari said that fighting Boko is like fighting the north.

It is you religious extremists that can root for Buhari as president of Nigeria; another are people who want to ride on Buhari's back to Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by authenticated: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Apc should stop using insurgency to campaign. Terror attack is every where in the world this days. If they have the country at heart and they think they can provide solution to this mess, let them do it or rest their mouth in peace. Till date , we have not heard the elders or leaders or any opposition proffer any idea nor contribute to how this menace can be curtailed. Rather, they keep blaming or accusing the president. We nigerian are not fools. The new PDP is the only party that can bring the required change we need. Thanks
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by salvatore007(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Etruth:
A BIG AMEN TO YOUR PRAYERS MY BROTHER.

Yes o.. evil shall never be our portion
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by ezeonwe: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Koroaso, your statement depicts nothing short of witlessness and lack of understanding of anything about your country. FOOL!!!
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by ifyemex(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
APC again!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by Defcon1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
debrihachi:
Sony xperia z1 compact white for sale. .. 20.7 mega pixel
camera, water and dust resistant..16gb inbuilt memory
and so much more. #42999
I just got it 2weeks ago contact me if u interested ...
location- port Harcourt
why are you selling it?
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by debrihachi(f): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Defcon1:

why are you selling it?
cos I want t... i want t use da money
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by EmmyDe25(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thought they said the military was winning cry
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by JayJustus(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
first paragraph said Borno state...second paragraph said Yobe state...? well the north is all one underdeveloped place full of radical Muslims that are not fit to be called humans...one aboki will now quote me but you'd choke on tuwo
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by Koroaso: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=ezeonwe post=31494019]Koroaso, your statement depicts nothing short of witlessness and lack of understanding of anything about your country. FOOL!!![/quote

******witlessness is GEJ*********

*******GEJ is witlessness*********

*******IF GEJ PERFORMED SO WELL,WHY ARE YOU HERE TRYING TO IMPOSE HIM ON NIGERIANS FOR A SECOND TERM******

*******WHY IS HE BLAMING SHEKAU FOR HIS FAILURE,DOES SHEKAU HAVE PVC OR IS SHEKAU GOING TO VOTE******

GMB/PYO
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by harrysterol(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
debrihachi:

lool..ur crazy
maybe for u kiss
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by knightsTempler: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Doesnt say much for a religion who can only keep the faithful by threat of death. This entire religion is based on control, it almost seems like brainwashing an entire society so a few MEN can rule over millions. Keep your women down, forbid them education because they may just figure it out. I mean if a woman is raped, SHE is blamed, you marry who the men tell you to marry, you say you are holy and pure, yet you rape and murder children. You say you are a peaceful religion, but murder anyone who doesnt practice your religion. You murder your own for the smallest infraction. In america we label these as cults.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by pleah58: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Check out the mega bonuses *** FREE UNLIMITED LEADS ***
Turn $12 BECOMES $4000 PER WEEK! 100% Profitable!!
Get immediate access to our entire course
right now to discover an easy system
that will give you the potential
to make... $300 A Day and even more!

check It ... www.Jobs-Fashion.Com
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
That one is even fair, wot about those villages that they are capturing and recapturing? I saw a picture where they are busy playin football and soldiers are patroling.
Gboliwe:

I thought so too but did you see the number of voters/those who collected PVCs in these disturbed places? They are more than the south east combined. I don't know how people still manage to live there.

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by Realist2: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Keneking:
So sad

This government sef embarassed
blame everything on the government,when the North does not want an end to this
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by just2endowed: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
So sad
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by malbro(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
AWL next.......
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by Okwori12(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
God will protect us
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by PedroJP(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Keneking:
So sad

This government sef embarassed

Shey na govt carry the bomb abi na govt ideology dem de carry out.

Motherfuuuuuuckerrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by PedroJP(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
salvatore007:
cry The lord is my shepherd i shall not want

O lord wen will all dis death and sufferrin stop in Nigeria??

Father lord guide my steps as I go about my daily activities

May I not fall victim to this life wasters... i must fufil my destiny..

Father lord give us a leader who will dwell in your works and change Nigeria 4d better...

Vote for Change
SAI BUHARI

An attack on Boko haram is an attack on the North. Why are boko harams not treated the way militants were treated.

Mind wat u pray for, so dat God won't allow ur foolishness make u a victim.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by PedroJP(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Raiders:
President GEJ should please step down because he has failed to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians. There is no week that we don't experience bomb blast in Nigeria.

Major reason u sponsor bokoharam, right ?
For ur information, he will be there till 2019, come rain come shine. Till u folks learn to allow others rule in peace.

In other news. INEC shud pls shift that election as this campaign demands more time. GEJ step aside and make Abdulsalam head of interim govt, then win ur election to stay till 2019 that some folks may commit suicide.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by PedroJP(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
lonelydora:
I can't wait for a new government to take over from this Otuokean so that all these killings will stop. R.I.P to the dead.

In Nigeria now, bomb is like banger knock-out.

I pity u. This new govt u all outside that NorthEast clamour for, if God decides to answer ur foolish prayers, don't turn back to Him to ask Him why when u see insurgency go beyond NE to other parts of the country cos of their movement to achieve their main mission.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by PedroJP(m): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
seedorfg:
all i know is someone is going back to otueke in march 2015

Yea, so dat u can extend ur and impose ur ideology on all Nigerians.

Nigeria better turn to hell than Buhari to rule us

Better all Southern youths pick up their arms than being slaughtered cos of refusal to bow to Allah.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by seedorfg(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
sharaaaap mumu
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by mcprince32(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
All of them involved must never escape the wrath from the law of karma. One day na one day.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by mcprince32(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
The battle is islam to rule and forcing all christians to join islam. But christians rule without forcing anyone.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by Raiders: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by Raiders: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
PedroJP:

Major reason u sponsor bokoharam, right ?
For ur information, he will be there till 2019, come rain come shine. Till u folks learn to allow others rule in peace.

In other news. INEC shud pls shift that election as this campaign demands more time. GEJ step aside and make Abdulsalam head of interim govt, then win ur election to stay till 2019 that some folks may commit suicide.
lol. You are ignorant and d.umb. You must be stu1pid to believe GEJ will win the elections. Thank God most Nigerians are not as ignorant like you because GEJ is not going to get reelected
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri by EmekaBlue(m): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2015
boko entertaining with headlines worldwide..na waa 4 d wicked sponsor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) / Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital / Funds Looted From Nigeria In Last 5 Years Can Service 3 Annual Budgets – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.