Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Drop My First Android App Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop My First Android App Today (384 Views)

What You Should Know About GP Calculator Android App For Nigerian Universities / As I Drop My Pen As An Undergraduate / I Honestly Need Suggestions On How To Improve My English Language Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop My First Android App Today by mgb4reel(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good day guys,
My first android application goes live today. Its an educational App.
Ever needed a Time table manager with a great sense of simplicity?
Ever wanted an app specifically designed to help manage your lectures effortlessly?
Do you normally forget to put down the volume of you device during lecture?
Do you need an app that notifies you of lectures ahead of time?
Ever needed a grade point calculator?

Then, worry NO MORE! This app does all that and many more.
You can download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ahmedmolawale.timetablemanager
Don't forget to rate the app.
Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Get Fix Matches / How To Make What I Desire / [WAEC2015] Check Out The Biology And Chemistry Specimens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.