Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,058 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) (18976 Views)

Best Anime/manga Villian / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? / Your Favorite Anime Or Manga Villian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by icezik1(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2007
@BABEELOVE

You r supposed to mention SUPER heroes And Super Villains not people who ain't super heroes like James Bond and Robert De Niro is an actor not a super villain.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by strongarm1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2007
fave superhero has gotta be "the flash"
villian?-i`d say dart vader
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by omowhyou(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2007
THE SUPER MAN
AND
THE JOKER
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by slimsikiru(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2007
hero; spiderman
villian; the beautiful chameleon in xmen
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by omowhyou(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2007
Am super man all the way
and villian still the joker
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by iice(f): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2007
Superman sucks! grin grin
Batman! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by BABEELOVE(f): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2007
ice_zik:

@BABEELOVE

You r supposed to mention SUPER heroes And Super Villains not people who ain't super heroes like James Bond and Robert De Niro is an actor not a super villain.

See trouble oh! shocked

James Bond is my super hero now?

Robert Di Nero is my ultimate super villain!

Sorry---I no dey change am! angry
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by omowhyou(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2007
Babeelove no mind them, are they to tell ur hero or villian? I dey with u jo
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by BABEELOVE(f): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2007
omowhyou:

Babeelove no mind them, are they to tell your hero or villian? I dey with u jo

I wonder oh! Like say na efrybody like "cartoon" characters! shocked
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by icezik1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2007
Well I thought this thread was for "cartoon" characters?
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by lawyer(m): 3:08am On Sep 04, 2007
guy gardner, super hero, ( cos he is like jack bauber, very rude, crass and doesnt obey orders or give a damn about anyone but gets the job done)

I.R Baboon, super villian, ( how foolish, dumb and stupid can a villian be?), lol
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by cao(f): 3:15am On Sep 04, 2007
Well lets c for d gd guys its between spiderman, storm, wolverine, rogue, kitty pride (leafin' tru my xmen essentials) this will take while, Wolverine, especially when he goes feral. As for villain - Magneto, hands down.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by BABEELOVE(f): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2007
ice_zik:

Well I thought this thread was for "cartoon" characters?

Sorry I do not eat cereal for breakfast! tongue
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by candylips(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2007
Hero - Hiro

Villian -Sylar
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by icezik1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Sorry I do not eat cereal for breakfast! tongue

What's your point?

candylips:

Hero - Hiro

Villian -Sylar

Good choice. I love Heroes and can't wait for Season 2
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by aramyd: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2007
Favorite superhero : Batman, Wolverine
Villain: LEX , Magneto,
Best xter/superpower in X-men: Mystique
Most wimpy superhero portrayed in flix: Spidey
Most Creepy: Venom
Cheesiest superhero movie so far: Fantastic four
Most forgettable superhero movie so far: The Avenger (and am sure half of us never heard of it!)
Best transformation from Mortal to Hero: Ghost rider
I HAVE SPOKEN!!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Saipro(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2007
Hard choice to pick, whether Hero or Villain. Nice try for those of you who could make up your minds.

Simply for the record have you wondered how amazing an hero-power the Green Lanterns have?
Or how awesome a villain Darkseid is?
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by chiogo(f): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2007
For hero, It's gotta be Arnold schwarznegger from the movie Commando, i loved that movie. smiley

Villain:ummm, idk, i'd say "tabitha, the witch" from passions(soap)

Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by ritchboi: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2007
superhero-g girl(my super ex girlfriend)
villain-jim carey in 'a series of unfortunate events'.hehe
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by jiddah: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2007
hero-powerpuff girls

villain-mojo,aku(samurai Jack),and Yizma(emperor's new groove)
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by tammyy2k1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2007
Hero-Jin Kazama, Lei Wulong, Forest Law, King, and so many too numerous to mention
Villain- Heihachi Mishima, Kazuya Mishima, Shao Khan, and so many too numerous to mention
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by asada(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2008
mos def WOLVERINE 4rm X-MEN
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by asada(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2008
villians i'll pick MAGNETO
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by prncss(f): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2008
My fave superhero is Blankman and my favorite villain is The green Goblin
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Lawalmd(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2008
fav. hero is the man of steel[superman] the guy can take on any other hero or villain, check out the episode when he raced with flash or when he did a colabo with batman, even his tag is enough-man of steel.
best villain i would say good old green goobling because he's better than hub goobling
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2008
best superhero-Thor
Villian-Galactus
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by shuppie(f): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2008
my favourite hero of all time is voltron the defender of the universe,
villain is joker
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by grandjedi(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2008
Favourite Superhero - SUPERMAN ( I think this dude is the ultimate )
Also like : Hulk ( and I DO like him when he's angry - "Hulk smash !" )

Villain - grin JOKER ! grin cheesy
I also remember Darkseid ( and his granite face )
Then there was this troublesome Trigone the terrible.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by AMUOMON(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2008
i think mysuper hero is rock and air force one and other nigeria movie too.

Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by RuuDie(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2008
for me it just has got to be WOLVERINE of the X-men fame or no other. . . . . . g'mme his abilities anyday and i'm one happy sonofa******
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by kantata4u: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2008
[list]
[li]my best superhero is spidy who else [/li]
[li][/li]and m villian is da da da da joker grin cheesy
[/list]
Re: Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) by MadMax1(f): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
Fav Superhero- Batman
Fav Villain- Robert Patrick's T1000 in Terminator 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Giddyfia, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here / Please Help! What Websites Can I Download Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.