Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar (15559 Views)

Black Market Petrol Dealer Thanks Fayose For Making Fuel Scarce In Ekiti / Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by kolirado87: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Na your be DAT
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by boma95(f): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ikengawo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53
[img]http://3.bp..com/-eoh44WGtNPU/VLjo5Zu00rI/AAAAAAAAD9I/P_iQF0NShuA/s1600/Zahra%2BBuhari%2Band%2Ba%2Bfriend%2Bon%2Ba%2Bshopping%2Bspree.png[/img]
[size=50pt]"I TOOK A LOAN TO BUY MY HOME"[/size]

Some years back ds foolish loyalist had his wife taken to a hospital in Germany.......why didn't she get medical attention in Nigeria? Loyal my foot
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by Shubbylee(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
shadelek:
I wonder what will be the faith of Fayose if buhari eventually emerged as the winner in the upcoming election, though it is impossible buy what if it happened? Then fayose should run to Tanzania

u're a confused person!! first of all, in that context, it is Spelt FATE not FAITH (go back to school). secondly, ur whole grammar is messed up which Uni did u attend? lastly, Buhari is going to win and Yes fayose would run to Tanzania!!
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by Shubbylee(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
boma95:

Some years back ds foolish loyalist had his wife taken to a hospital in Germany.......why didn't she get medical attention in Nigeria? Loyal my foot

if u like say Buhari is living under Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos....we'll vote for him!! if u like say he has never given a beggar 10Naira b4.....we'll vote for him!! if u like say he went to USA just to use toilet there and come back....we'll still vote for him!! Tell us something else we don't know!! PDPiigs!!
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by stanleyharry: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGAR
3)RESETNOCE
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTER US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by bolliejay(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
HATING ON TINUBU!!!!
A PDP Elder asked me if I have watched the documentary, I
asked which one, he said the documentary showing how Tinubu
owes 75% of Lagos revenue, that Tinubu is highly corrupt. And I asked
him, Daddy, does Tinubu have immunity, he said NO. Is Tinubu a
spirit? he said NO. Is Tinubu in Nigeria, he said yes. Has Tinubu
been invited by EFCC? he said NO.
I shook my head, and told him, Sir, I pray never to be like you when I
grow up. He became sad and walked away.
Instead of a sane government to prosecute an alleged corrupt
man, they are busy running wasteful documentary with tax payers
money.
What a shame !!
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by melomelo: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yomieluv:
Fayose should be ignored..replying him is giving him relevance..

The fear of Buhari,and GEj loosing the election is making him go mad..

#i have decided..

GMB/PYO.
What is my business
#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Coalition force
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan
GEJ Till 2019
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by shadelek(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Shubbylee:

u're a confused person!! first of all, in that context, it is Spelt FATE not FAITH (go back to school). secondly, ur whole grammar is messed up which Uni did u attend? lastly, Buhari is going to win and Yes fayose would run to Tanzalnia!!

And last but not the least, no one is above what he mistake I made here. You too dey pose. I am not surprise sha, your master buhari keeps making noise like an empty barrel and it is definitely sure that you are a failure just like your master buhari. Gej till 2019
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by davidstones: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
drjnn10:
My fellow compatriots, nobody should henceforth join issue with Fayose, it is only in pdp that you can see such people without respect for the elders. This is like a situation where a child insult his father in the public. I don't blame him for all this. If the pdp big wigs can not call him to order, he will soon meet his water loo. Fayose go on jare.

Is that so? So when Amaechi abused the President and the office of the President that is fine but when Fayose does it to the coupist and corrupt Buhari its an insult or a show no respect. So now what is good for the goose is no longer good for the gender?.

2 Likes

Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by billyG(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
I advice APC to ignore fayose as an adult in pampas who hav soiled himself.
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by all4gud(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
All Progressive Confidence (according Buhari) said the party will be paying unemployed youth N5,000 per month. Do the calculation,,,,...lie lie Mohammed
dre11:

What kind of lie have APC told you
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by PastorOla1: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
FAYOSE, IS NOT WORTH MORE THAN A WASTE BASKET, SOMEONE WHO CAN SAY HIS MOTHER IS SICK AND WEARS PAMPERS BECAUSE SHE IS ABOVE 70 CAN ABUSE ANY PERSONS FATHER. "FAYOSE IS A HUGE WASTE"
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by Shubbylee(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
shadelek:

And last but not the least, no one is above what he mistake I made here. You too dey pose. I am not surprise sha, your master buhari keeps making noise like an empty barrel and it is definitely sure that you are a failure just like your master buhari. Gej till 2019

LMAO!! read ur comment again and tell me who sounds like a failure btw the two of us!! Olodo Oshi!! I see why u're supporting a failed President!! Where did u hear Buhari making noise? is it not ur Dog fayose that's making noise like a Fool up and down? u don't even know anything about politics and u're commenting!! Go back to school jare!! Fvcking Ratchet Cretin!! Bye! grin
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by Descartes: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Every discerning mind knows that Pa Buhari, a "Toronto" general is a pathological liar and the broom party is a fraud. #NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who desecrated the alter of democracy to benefit from that which he single-handedly destroyed about 30 years ago. Tufiakwa!!
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by folem: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by elisjini: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
If a man is saying the truth and you can't prove him wrong why call him a liar?
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by elisjini: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
APC didn't caution there presidential candidate when he lied to the entire nation about his certificate
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:

They lied about transcrop hotel.They lied about being change agents.They lied about fighting corruption because tinubu atiku bukola amaechi and the rest of them are in the anti corruption party and they are as corrupt as corruption.They lied about muzazu resigning.They lied about soliders spying on tinubu.Buhari lied under oath.They lied about dokubo being on that south africa plane.They lied about buhari visting chibok.They lied about kano rally this one by a pastor.They lied about buhari seeing tony blair and attending an interview in london.They lied about buhari going on working visit while his wife said he was resting

Their lies are numerous
season of lies.oya, RECEIVE THE LIEING SPIRIT INSHA JESU.
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by Ovamboland(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
dre11:

Am not sure if shame is in the dictionary of Fayose because I do expect him to have pipe down since GMB came back

But, he has grown worse day by day when the reality has dawn on him that GMB is about to coast to victory

Pipe down for where, his madness will only go on overdrive as the reality of a Buhari presidency stares the evil ones in the face

1 Like

Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by Cutest9gerian(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:

They lied about transcrop hotel.They lied about being change agents.They lied about fighting corruption because tinubu atiku bukola amaechi and the rest of them are in the anti corruption party and they are as corrupt as corruption.They lied about muzazu resigning.They lied about soliders spying on tinubu.Buhari lied under oath.They lied about dokubo being on that south africa plane.They lied about buhari visting chibok.They lied about kano rally this one by a pastor.They lied about buhari seeing tony blair and attending an interview in london.They lied about buhari going on working visit while his wife said he was resting

Their lies are numerous
dey also lied that Buhari took loan from the bank to buy APC form...chai....All past Criminals embarassed
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by philadel22(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Redoil:
APC should stop lieying to themselves for it wont do them any good
Who is lying to who,Fasoye should be ashame of himself
he knows that his days are numbered in Ekiti state govt house
chikena
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by Bugatie(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=31500972]

"1-They lied about transcrop hotel.
2-They lied about being change agents.
3-They lied about fighting corruption because tinubu atiku bukola amaechi and the rest of them are in the anti corruption party and they are as corrupt as corruption.
4-They lied about muzazu resigning.
5-They lied about soliders spying on tinubu.
6-Buhari lied under oath.
7-They lied about dokubo being on that. south africa plane.
8-They lied about buhari visting chibok.
9-They lied about kano rally this one by a pastor.
10-They lied about buhari seeing tony blair and attending an interview in london.
11-They lied about buhari going on working visit while his wife said he was resting-" ozoigbondu

Eleven big lies and you're still asking when they lied!
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by henryangelo: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
fayose just said the truth,the truth is bitter .buhari is a generic liar to the extent of lying in an oath, is this the type of change he will bring where lying will be no crime and forgery becomes a culture
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by boma95(f): 2:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Shubbylee:

if u like say Buhari is living under Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos....we'll vote for him!! if u like say he has never given a beggar 10Naira b4.....we'll vote for him!! if u like say he went to USA just to use toilet there and come back....we'll still vote for him!! Tell us something else we don't know!! PDPiigs!!

I wouldn't have insulted u if u didn't insult me....idiot
I'm an Apc supporter....
Read critically before quoting me next time
Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by Shubbylee(m): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2015
boma95:

I wouldn't have insulted u if u didn't insult me....idiot
I'm an Apc supporter....
Read critically before quoting me next time

Oh I'm so sorry!! my sincere apologies, pls pardon my oversensitivity!! Idiot? yeah I deserve it for my comment!! once again I'm sorry dear!! :*

1 Like

Re: APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar by ngachi: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2015
Briefing journalists in Abuja Wednesday in Abuja, Media Director of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, disclosed that the Western nations made the request as a condition for their support for Buhari’s presidential ambition.

President Goodluck Jonathan had in January 2014 signed a bill that criminalised same-sex relationships, defying Western pressure over gay rights and provoking criticism from the United States (U.S.), France and other Western countries.

The bill, which contains penalties of up to 14 years in prison and bans gay marriage, same-sex “amorous relationships” and membership of gay rights groups, was passed by the National Assembly in May 2013.

Explaining the motives for the alleged deal, Fani-Kayode stated: “The second issue we want to touch on today is the shameful proposition that was made to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari by the representatives of a number of Western governments when he was in the United Kingdom (UK) for a prolonged stay. He had appealed to them for support and to get their endorsement. He had talks with the representatives of at least four Western countries. The leaders of those countries made an offer to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and we are reliably informed that he has put the offer under consideration.

“The proposition and offer was that if he was prepared to support legislation in Nigeria to allow same-sex marriage and if he was prepared to repeal the anti-gay laws in Nigeria, they will, in return, endorse, support and fund him, initially covertly and eventually publicly, at the right time.

“Instead of outrightly rejecting these offers and spurning this proposition, to our utter shock and consternation, Gen. Buhari apparently refused to rule it out and has put the matter under consideration. Instead of him to say NO, he assured them that he would consider these two things. We believe that this is a matter that ought to be brought to the attention of the Nigerian people as a matter of urgency.

“The APC are so desperate to ensuring that Gen. Buhari becomes the President of this country that they are actually prepared to consider the scrapping of all anti-gay or anti-homosexual legislations and at the same time, endorsing and supporting fresh legislation that would allow same-sex marriage in our country. They are considering this despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of the Nigerian people find same-sex marriage and, indeed, homosexuality repugnant and unacceptable.

“We are using this occasion to challenge Gen. Buhari to come clean and to tell the Nigerian people whether this is true and whether, in the unlikely event of his being elected President, he is seriously considering scrapping the anti-homosexual laws in our country and pushing through new legislation which would allow same sex marriage.”

He also alleged that it had uncovered television documentary ‎packaged by the APC to destroy the private life of Jonathan and top leaders of the PDP-led government.

He added: “We invited you here today to intimate the Nigerian people, through your esteemed media organisations, about a despicable and wicked agenda that is being orchestrated by the opposition to scandalise, undermine and bring into disrepute our candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan (GCFR), his wife, the First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan, our Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Maduekwe and other key government functionaries and members of his administration.

“The special operations and intelligence wing of my Directorate has been reliably informed that the opposition is planning to air a documentary about the private lives of President Jonathan, the First Lady and the Minister of Petroleum Resources. The documentary is riddled with falsehood and it is vulgar, smutty, cheap, shameful and salacious. This initiative is being spearheaded by the entire leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and is being funded and organised by two serving governors and one former governor who controls his state through his hand-picked stooge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Nuhu Baturen Makaranta Primary School / Itsede Okhai Sues Buhari Over The Non Submission Of His Certificates / Saraki: Buhari Should Listen, Bandits Don’t Kill Along Party Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.