Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami (1245 Views)

Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness / Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by festusfeezy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Kano – Former Head of State, Gen. Abdusalami Abubakar, on Tuesday urged Nigerians to give President Goodluck Jonathan the benefit of doubt on his promise that general elections would hold as re- scheduled. Abubakar made the call while fielding questions from newsmen in Kano. The former Head of State was in Kano to inaugurate the Kano Informatics Institute, Kura. He said Jonathan had in the recent Presidential Media Chart promised to allow the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to conduct the polls on the new dates. “As our President, let us give him benefit of doubt and accept what he said’’, Abubakar said. He, however, urged INEC to ensure the conduct of free, fair and acceptable elections for the sustenance of the country’s democracy. According to him, “I do hope INEC officials will conduct free, fair and credible elections in the country’’, he said. On his recent visits to President Jonathan and,
Gen Muhammadu Buhari (APC presidential candidate), Abubakar said the visits were private. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/give-jonathan-benefit-of-doubt-abdusalami/

Re: Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by ozoigbondu: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
The elections will hold and nothing will stop pa buhari from crying again.Jonathan will trumiph and will be cornated on may 29 while haters can keep on hating.

Most importantly GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by GboyegaD(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
We have given him enough benefits for 6 years and now, we know better. Many were fooled by the name (Goodluck); some by his gentle face which we now know it is because of his cluelessness; some his religion but now we know when it comes to embezzling funds, nobody talks about your religion; and lastly, some by his qualification but now, we are wiser. We need a change and hope the next person performs better otherwise, we kick him out come 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by midolian(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Its either election holds on the 28th of March or he gets GBAGBOED deservedly.

Enof is Enof undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by barbstee(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Kk,lets wait and see
Re: Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by godsamist: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Benefit of doubt?
who actually is talking..did he visit states to see suffering nigerians?
I mean who actually is still talking?
O !O! na them them after shopping they clean mouth. .Just tell me,how many we bi wey oil money cannot sustain us all?
Jugement await you all.

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nigerians are very difficult to mange.
Goodluck jonathan as the president of Nigeria has matches and fuel in his hands and may burn down Nigeria if anybody tries to force him out of office.

He will complete his two tenures and nothing will happen..
Re: Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by TI1919(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Whal bani whal baka whal hanani kememe
Lol

Continue GEJ

Re: Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by mcquin(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
masterpower:
Nigerians are very difficult to mange.
Goodluck jonathan as the president of Nigeria has matches and fuel in his hands and may burn down Nigeria if anybody tries to force him out of office.

He will complete his two tenures and nothing will happen..

You are mad for this statement.

Admin una fit ban me now.

How can a sane person say Jonathan can burn down the country if Nigerians generally refuse him. Is he bigger than Nigeria. He may be bigger than your family but not Nigeria.

Swine! Kai the thing pain me reach bone. Seriously some people really enjoy suffering.
Re: Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by ademega(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The elections will hold and nothing will stop pa buhari from crying again.Jonathan will trumiph and will be cornated on may 29 while haters can keep on hating.

Even Jonathan can see reality
Re: Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Some pple ave actually been reduced in logical reasoning and opinions during dis elections season. We don't ave to give him d dignified honour of our mention(for d sane minds o), no need of giving a terrorist attentn: d boy with a loaf nd co.

Even tho I oppose GEJ's re-electn, if he wins eventually, I'll jst tag it as heaven's will 4 nw(even d heavens knw GEJ z nt d man), bt nt burning down d nation, haba! He evn said his ambitions z nt worth any 9jarian's blood.....ọmọ íbò ronú o!!!
Re: Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by joseph1832(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:

And when you heart is broken come March 28 you'll simply learn the basic truth that "assumption is the mother of all f_kups".
Re: Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Am back from ban!
Re: Give Jonathan A Benefit Of Doubt- Abdulsalami by AgreatMan: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
The general has spoken well.

In a slightly unrelated event, I still hv found memories of when I saw this guy while he was still C in C, he was abt 5feet away, addressing the crowd n there was dis sweet bodyguard chic directly behind him who had 1 huge pistola tucked around her waist. I really liked him ever since. Anyways, everybody likes Abdulsalami.

(1) (Reply)

7 Groups That Fear APC's CHANGE / Nigeria Elections: Voting Procedure In 60 Seconds (Photo) / It Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.