Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Can I Use My Woman Power? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Use My Woman Power? (3317 Views)

My Woman,my Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by richyblink1(m): 7:10am On Mar 12, 2015
virtousB:
Look,i've bought him gifts too.Am just asking a question..The experienced ladies/women know what am talking about.By the way,i think u shd read my post again so u cld understand my question.

You have got no question madam, work on yourself to become a better person then you won't need to corner your man before he gives you wow treats!
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by RollingFella(m): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2015
virtousB:
My dear,there are some things i need dat i wouldnt wanna mention here and am looking 4 d easiest ways to get them.Ur contributions will be much appreciated.

@OP, If you can open up a bit, i think you may get a much more better advice.
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by crackhaus: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2015
What do most of you women use to make a man do stuff for you if not food and your sexuality?

It's not rocket science you know undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2015
richyblink1:

You have got no question madam, work on yourself to become a better person then you won't need to corner your man before he gives you wow treats!
Thanks 4 ur contributions so far.In what ways do u think i should work on myself?
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2015
crackhaus:
What do most of you women use to make a man do stuff for you if not food and your sexuality?

It's not rocket science you know undecided
Lols
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by K9blunt(f): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] *eyes popped out*
Like seriously!
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
virtousB:
Thanks 4 ur contributions so far.In what ways do u think i should work on myself?

when they say woman power.

It is nothing but understanding and analysing a situation and making use of tactics suitable to get the best. It varies from one man to another but one common denominator for all men is this.
They love to be respected and wants to always feel in charge. Make him feel this way and you are gonna get what you want. Also timing is very important, he is your partner and you should know his moods, dont go making requests when he is not around.

You want practical examples. Lets say you want to get a new phone or a new household item. Don't go pressing him about it by making it seem like it is his duty to provide. A little talk about telling him how "helpless" you are without his efforts at getting things done and showing him genuine appreciation for the little he has given in the past would motivate him to want to do more.

Also praise him about little heroic deeds infront of his friends or family. Like he came out and picked you up while out on a rainy day. a little chip in while discussing about how he "saved" you that day would making his head swell like garri ijebu. Call him another day when you are in even difficult situation and you would see him running down to help. Men are most times driven by ego, respect and loyalty. Understand this and you can control 99.9 percent of them.

You need to be able to balance all these. Don't appear too weak and don't appear too strong. If he does something wrong, be ready to confront him and correct him with love but don't nag. Forgive easily and stuff. You would see many men who would leave a gathering of their friends who are drinking out when it is getting late and give the excuse of they not wanting to offend their wives. That woman has learnt to "appreciate and control him". Lastly, don't forget the mastery of that bedroom voice. cheesy Just that voice can make a man climb mount Everest 5 times if used appropriately.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by innervoice(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
virtousB:
If i had an issue with how to give,i wld av asked that questn.But dats not my problem now.

You don't understand and this is why your "problem" won't be solved.
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
johnny1980:

It is nothing but understanding and analysing a situation and making use of tactics suitable to get the best. It varies from one man to another but one common denominator for all men is this.
They love to be respected and wants to always feel in charge. Make him feel this way and you are gonna get what you want. Also timing is very important, he is your partner and you should know his moods, dont go making requests when he is not around.

You want practical examples. Lets say you want to get a new phone or a new household item. Don't go pressing him about it by making it seem like it is his duty to provide. A little talk about telling him how "helpless" you are without his efforts at getting things done and showing him genuine appreciation for the little he has given in the past would motivate him to want to do more.

Also praise him about little heroic deeds infront of his friends or family. Like he came out and picked you up while out on a rainy day. a little chip in while discussing about how he "saved" you that day would making his head swell like garri ijebu. Call him another day when you are in even difficult situation and you would see him running down to help. Men are most times driven by ego, respect and loyalty. Understand this and you can control 99.9 percent of them.

You need to be able to balance all these. Don't appear too weak and don't appear too strong. If he does something wrong, be ready to confront him and correct him with love but don't nag. Forgive easily and stuff. You would see many men who would leave a gathering of their friends who are drinking out when it is getting late and give the excuse of they not wanting to offend their wives. That woman has learnt to "appreciate and control him". Lastly, don't forget the mastery of that bedroom voice. cheesy Just that voice can make a man climb mount Everest 5 times if used appropriately.
Wow..this is it!Thanks a bunch!!
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by Royver(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
johnny1980:

Well said brother.

Op it's the same for me. Call me childish but I simply love it when she shows appreciation for the littlest of things. It makes me want to do much more and it always turns out better than if she went ahead to do it herself.

A simple "Oh you did that? Thanks honey!", spoken genuinely can make me fetch water with basket for her if you get me meaning.

Also, surprise sex is very persuasive, lipsrsealed grin but not to be used all the time angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Royver:

Well said brother.

Op it's the same for me. Call me childish but I simply love it when she shows appreciation for the littlest of things. It makes me want to do much more and it always turns out better than if she went ahead to do it herself.

A simple "Oh you did that? Thanks honey!", spoken genuinely can make me fetch water with basket for her if you get me meaning.

Also, surprise sex is very persuasive, lipsrsealed grin but not to be used all the time angry
Thanks a lot, Roy.
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
virtousB:
Wow..this is it!Thanks a bunch!!

Welcome. Forget all those feminist chants and equality talks.

God created us differently, and there's no contest. We just have our different roles and a wise woman learns to play her role. You want to rule, use wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by birdman(m): 6:12am On Mar 13, 2015
johnny1980:

Welcome. Forget all those feminist chants and equality talks.
God created us differently, and there's no contest. We just have our different roles and a wise woman learns to play her role. You want to rule, use wisdom.

Not that different. All the things you mentioned actually work in reverse too from men to women. Including bedroom tinz tongue Everyone likes a little ego massage from time to time

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help Before Making A Mistake To Buy This Pot / Family Picnic(s) / New Baby ....... Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.