Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) (30861 Views)

Ozigi Abdulsalam Deedat At Cemetry In Kogi State (photos) / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? / Buhari With Thabo Mbeki And Abdulsalam Abubakar (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
From left to right, Thabo Mbeki former President of South Africa, Governor Muazu Babangida Aliyu of Niger State, Gen (rtd)Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, former military president of Nigeria, Gen (rtd) Abdulsalam ABUBAKAR, former Head of state of Nigeria and Alhaji Umar Nasko, Niger State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/political-diplomacy/

1 Like

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by francizy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
See their belle undecided

**kneels down**

Lord please make me wealthier than the wealthiest among these men. Amen!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by englishmart(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
nice pic. But what's the moral of this picture?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by ObiOkpor(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
FAILED leaders!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by redcliff: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
This abubakar swag mad. Give me his beards and take jonathans hat and shoe!

14 Likes

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by FranQlin(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
OK we don see dem....oya go sleep
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by lonelydora: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Models? What do we make of this pix?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by clevvermind(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
buhari who is a black sheep cannot join this people. grin

10 Likes

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by cycline404(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera Like Models ------ MOD

(Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo)) ---------- OP

If MOD compare the above photos to like models then our MOD need to go for some convention..

6 Likes

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Niger state politics.
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Abayhormy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nigeria. Oh my Nigeria.
May the will of God be fulfilled over you.
May all corrupt politicians that are hell bent on impoverishing the masses be rooted out, may all those that use power to force and hoodwink the populace towards remaining in theire slavery be dissapointed;
and may the people/the electorate begin to have a say.

11 Likes

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Join me and celebrate

1 Like

GEJ till 2019....eehee I heard Buhari is suffering from COw FLu

3 Likes

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by IfyAwazie(f): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
They are just showing their posing skills.
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by steppin: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
What's "modelish" about them?

1 Like

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
I still don't get the message in this picture, am I the only 1 thinking like that?

2 Likes

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Chinatownm(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
wait oo taboo Wetin hapin to ur front teeth kwan. abi na only me de notice.

1 Like

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by igben(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
for barge SALE and LEASING contact us
lewis 07062519677

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by vosquare: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Y d picture?
Dey posed for who in particular?
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Respect to Abudsalami Ababakar, the only elder states man with integrity.

3 Likes

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by JEITO: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Umar Nasko young Bad sharp guy.

Btw, certain criteria should be looked at before topics make front page. The fact that it was created by a mod or supermod is not enough abeg. For eg, what qualifies a pix of 5men standing without a story to it, for FP

1 Like

Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by OsoDupe(f): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
How did they pose like model o?
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by AbsoluteHealth: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Top shots around, with love
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by owepoiwe: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
See belle grin grin
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Dannyset(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bad role model or good role model?
because if u call dis postures as model, then I wonder the kind of model ur talking about.
Meanwhile, Mbeki, biko no join all dis people plan bad thing ooo.
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by eaglechild: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
I do not like seeing IBB.

He killed Nigeria.
Re: Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) by Jimwalex(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
u are welcome to 9ja,sir Mbeki..please we want more people of ur calibre to keep coming. who knows mr Otuoke man might just allow us to use card reader!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published / How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense / Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.