Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. (4414 Views)

Please Help Me On Which Tab To Buy / Advice Needed: Tecno C8, Gionee M5 Mini & Infinix Note 2 Igb Which Is Best? / Pls! Come In Here To Help Out On Which Tab ℓ̊ Can Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 03, 2015
abdul01:
@ajasa, have u seen xiaomi's tablet it's very nice but it doesn't have sim card capability.
I think the best thing one can get for a budget of 40k for a 16gb 2gb ram os 4.4 with sim card and memory card slot is a used galaxy note 8.0, i price it at ikeja yesterday and it was around that price.

But as for me i guess i''ll just settle with injoo T1, 16,500 on jumia, it's a 7" 8gb 1gb ram with dual sim and os 4.4 but i'm not yet sure if it has mem card slot. Has anyone here confirmed that(i.e whether it has mem card slot or not)?

can we make and recieve calls with the innjoo T1?
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by abdul01(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2015
Daniyemi:

can we make and recieve calls with the innjoo T1?

yer, Most likely cos it's even dual sim
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by LKO(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2015
ajasa4link:

Telecast what? i cant use a chinese product that ive not seen its user review from at least few fellow nigerians . i dont want a situation where i will have to ship the phone to the manufacturers if it develops faults like calibration problem and it costs a fortune.
As for the camera, That's just How I want it, no amount of polite insults will make me want it otherwise. It's called CHOICE!

U totally spoke my mind. All the so called good cheap tabs that have been recommended to me, are not sold in any open shops in Nigeria. I have to buy it from those recommending them to me who are into importation business. On going on-line to read review, u cant find these so called good tabs on any reputable review forum, u only get to them read them on funny chineese review forums. And most of these reviews are grossly inadequate.

How would I buy a tab that its assessories are not in naija shops and even our technicians cant effectively work on, a tab I have not handled and see people within me use? A big no. Since I dnt have much cash now, I would manage the tecno G9 pad.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Habeebpain(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2015
If you go to XDA, you'll see reviews for teclast and cube tablets.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Livintainment: 1:35pm On May 29, 2015
2map:

Where can I get this tab?
jumia konga or der office at isolo
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Livintainment: 1:37pm On May 29, 2015
ajasa4link:

I did an extensive Google search on this machine and I ended up being confused. I don't know if there are two versions of this tab or what. on some sights I see 32GB HDD while I see 16HDD on others. I also see it as 2Gb ram on some sites and 1GB ram on some others. As regards the battery some sites just write 6500mAH which I think is great ,while others just say 8-10 hours talk time which I don't know if it's cool or not. Maybe u can put me tru on dis points bro

HELLO SIR,THE BRYTE TAB IS OF TWO SIZES.. THE 8.0 AND 9.7 INCHES..
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Livintainment: 1:41pm On May 29, 2015
abdul01:
hello ajasa, have u gotten d tablet, i'm currently in a situation like urs and i'm somehow skeptical of buying d bryte tablet, what's ur advice?
BRYTE TABLET IS A USER FRIENDLY TAB.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Habeebpain:

I have sold the Teclast before. It'll be almost a year now since the dude bought it from me, and he has not complained of any fault. It's a wonderfully made tablet. Even popular brands that offer such specs are expensive. Do you know how much it'll cost to fix the screen of the Huawei mediapad X1? All I'm trying to tell you is that, your specs are high end for a tablet and such a tablet will be expensive and the parts will be expensive too. All the best.
bro happy new year man, how is everything? My huawei mediapad x1 screen is broke, where can i fix it? buy the screen? And what is it's price?
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Habeebpain(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
icedbeatz:
bro happy new year man, how is everything? My huawei mediapad x1 screen is broke, where can i fix it? buy the screen? And what is it's price?

It'll cost you nothing less than 17k. It's a bit pricey and I don't know if it's just the digitizer or the complete display. But it's always wise to buy the complete set to be on the safe side.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
Habeebpain:

It'll cost you nothing less than 17k. It's a bit pricey and I don't know if it's just the digitizer or the complete display. But it's always wise to buy the complete set to be on the safe side.
thanks a bunch for your response bro, please explain the df btw the digitizer and the complete display? What are the parts involved in the complete display.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Habeebpain(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
icedbeatz:
thanks a bunch for your response bro, please explain the df btw the digitizer and the complete display? What are the parts involved in the complete display.

The digitizer is the glass front of any display. That's what takes your touch input commands and converts it to actions. The LCD display is the "screen" itself. Now some manufacturers separate the digitizer from the screen such that it's easy to replace while others laminate them together. But the funny thing is that whether they're separated or laminated, you can get the digitizer separately out the complete display (digitizer + LCD). But to be on the safe side, it's better to buy the complete unit.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Skmoda360(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Go get samsung galaxy tab A, crazy device.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Habeebpain:

thnks bro, why should one have to buy the complete set "to be on the safe side?" btw the screen display is good its just the digitizer (touch screen).
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by jheed: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
ajasa4link:
I am presently outside Lagos and I Hope to buy an android tab once I enter lag, but the problem is I've been out of touch for a while now and I don't really know which and which android devices have been reduced since I've been in this village down here.
I intend to buy a tab with at least 5mp camera with flash that can take clear pics at night, 1.4ghz processor, at least 1gb ram, 16gbROM.
I did a little research before posting this and I saw the infinix joypad 8s which was cool,but the turn off is the absence of flashlight. Am also thinking of the tecno G9 pad II but am getting different prices online for it, with some of the prices exceeding my budget which is 33k at most.
So my fellow nairalanders if u know of a new tab that has d listed specifications and goes for 33k and below, kindly point it out to me. Tnx
check out tecno driod pad 7c
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by teelaweee(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
ajasa4link:
I am presently outside Lagos and I Hope to buy an android tab once I enter lag, but the problem is I've been out of touch for a while now and I don't really know which and which android devices have been reduced since I've been in this village down here.
I intend to buy a tab with at least 5mp camera with flash that can take clear pics at night, 1.4ghz processor, at least 1gb ram, 16gbROM.
I did a little research before posting this and I saw the infinix joypad 8s which was cool,but the turn off is the absence of flashlight. Am also thinking of the tecno G9 pad II but am getting different prices online for it, with some of the prices exceeding my budget which is 33k at most.
So my fellow nairalanders if u know of a new tab that has d listed specifications and goes for 33k and below, kindly point it out to me. Tnx
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
teelaweee:
This is an old post now. I have since gotten a baddass phone that has not left me disappointed for a day.
By the way I don't do techno, it's not just a brand for me.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by daphid25(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
ajasa4link:

This is an old post now. I have since gotten a baddass phone that has not left me disappointed for a day.
By the way I don't do techno, it's not just a brand for me.
It is not Techno but Tecno and they're the best in Africa, whether you like it or not.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by ajasa4link: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
daphid25:

It is not Techno but Tecno and they're the best in Africa, whether you like it or not.
LOL.... Guess u are still stucked on tecno, u haven't used any other mid budget android apart from tecno, hence ur love for them. I have used tecno and I've used other products, and for me o I can't use tecno again. Simple
Re: Advice Needed On Which Tab To Buy. by daphid25(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
ajasa4link:

LOL.... Guess u are still stucked on tecno, u haven't used any other mid budget android apart from tecno, hence ur love for them. I have used tecno and I've used other products, and for me o I can't use tecno again. Simple
Everyone got different choices though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A Free Uber Ride #hot / WHATSAPP DOWN, Memes Out In Less Than An Hour [photos] / How Much Is Infinix Hot 6, Actual Price In Lagos Shop Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.