Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited (4346 Views)

MTN Pulse Nightlife Is A Scam You Should Avoid At All Cost / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Iosking: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
For years now, the preferred night time bundle for most internet users have been Airtel's, but that's about to change as MTN introduces a major improvement to a similar plan of theirs which is better by far than Airtel's.

Airtel used to offer unlimited night time browsing for as low as 100 Naira from 12 am to 5 am every night, but along the way, the plan was scrapped and later reintroduced but can be purchased in chunks of 250 megabytes at 25 Naira that can amount to a total of 1.25 gigabytes from 12 am to 5 am and can only last for a night (technically morning wee hours, but we can forgive this ignorance).

Meanwhile, MTN had a similar plan that wasn't as impressive as that, you see, MTN offered a similar chunk plan of 250 mb at 25 Naira that can amount to a total of 500MBb (technically 450MBb angry as they never let you totally consume it), that can be activated from 12 am to 5 am and valid only for one night.

MTN's offer certainly was inferior and noticeably not as enticing as their red counterparts, I guess they paid attention to this and went back to the drawing and cooked up a better and more salivating plan so much better than Airtel's. The new MTN night plan can now be purchased in chunks of 250 MB at the price of 25 Naira and can amount to a total of 2 Gigabytes, and it gets even better as this new plan can be activated from 11 PM to 6 AM!

This is a major improvement and will be welcomed by all the nocturnal browsers of the web.

Now Airtel has to step up their game.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by richeeyo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Glo
100naira
1Gb
I have personally tried 7Gb a night

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Kolahim(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Like seriously?

Well, thanks for the info. I never noticed this...
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Iosking: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kolahim:
Like seriously?

Well, thanks for the info. I never noticed this...
You are welcome.
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Iosking: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
richeeyo:
Glo
100naira
1Gb
Glo is very promiscuous with their data bundles, but their network speed is nothing to write home about.

5 Likes

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by edoairways: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Airtel will respond soonest and perhaps borrow a leaf from Glo. Should they adopt such strategy, it will be huge blow on glo

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by MJBOLT: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
The best night plan ever was the one Airtel did 4 years ago,#50 for 1.5gb.They should bring that one back abeg, all this 250mb too small.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Iosking: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
MJBOLT:
The best night plan ever was the one Airtel did 4 years ago,#50 for 1.5gb.They should bring that one back abeg, all this 250mb too small.
I believe there was a time they had an unlimited night plan. The 250 MB can be bought 5 times to get 1.25 GB

1 Like

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Iosking: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
edoairways:
Airtel will respond soonest and perhaps borrow a leaf from Glo. Should they adopt such strategy, it will be huge blow on glo
I suspect they would. Data is the goldmine in telecommunication.
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Deasegun19(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
competition dey good ooo...oya others fall in line. I get una sims
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by wabbyland(m): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Iosking:
For years now, the preferred night time bundle for most internet users have been Airtel's, but that's about to change as MTN introduces a major improvement to a similar plan of theirs which is better by far than Airtel's.

Airtel used to offer unlimited night time browsing for as low as 100 Naira from 12 am to 5 am every night, but along the way, the plan was scrapped and later reintroduced but can be purchased in chunks of 250 megabytes at 25 Naira that can amount to a total of 1.25 gigabytes from 12 am to 5 am and can only last for a night (technically morning wee hours, but we can forgive this ignorance).

Meanwhile, MTN had a similar plan that wasn't as impressive as that, you see, MTN offered a similar chunk plan of 250 mb at 25 Naira that can amount to a total of 500MBb (technically 450MBb angry as they never let you totally consume it), that can be activated from 12 am to 5 am and valid only for one night.

MTN's offer certainly was inferior and noticeably not as enticing as their red counterparts, I guess they paid attention to this and went back to the drawing and cooked up a better and more salivating plan so much better than Airtel's. The new MTN night plan can now be purchased in chunks of 250 MB at the price of 25 Naira and can amount to a total of 2 Gigabytes, and it gets even better as this new plan can be activated from 11 PM to 6 AM!

This is a major improvement and will be welcomed by all the nocturnal browsers of the web.

I just tried the night plan code and I can tell you authoritatively the price is still the same as before.
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by famep(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Iosking:

350mb not 450
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by RTSC: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
I don't sleep again because of night download.
I need to kick this habit.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by johnbush(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
richeeyo:
Glo 100naira 1Gb I have personally tried 7Gb a night
simple. and i get speeds like 1.8 - 2.4MB/s every time.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Collegenews: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
famep:

350mb not 450
Very true, I couldn't download a file of 391MB with the nonsense 500MB they called it.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by sagieramos(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Collegenews:

Very true, I couldn't download a file of 391MB with the nonsense 500MB they called it.

Me too...
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Infinixs5: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Both are Thieves
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Firingpin: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
richeeyo:
Glo
100naira
1Gb
Which plan is thät and what's the code
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Loris576(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Iosking:

what is the code pls
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by wildlife9999(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
that Airtel night plan have auto renewal. for those buying subing for 3 or 4 time for you to know how many data you have pls download phone master on the phone master app you can put the amount of data you accommodated on the app so u can monitor how many data is remaining. if your remain 10 to 25 mb off your data if not when that 25 mb exhausted Airtel renew ur data if u sleep off
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by wildlife9999(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
Iosking:

how much can I buy mtn night data. isn't 25 for 500mb, like Airtel 25 for 250 mb and how many times can I sub during the night
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by gulfer: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
If i subbed for Glo night bundle, will it not affect my normal subscription
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by edoairways: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
wabbyland:
I just tried the night plan code and I can tell you authoritatively the price is still the same as before.
The price didn't change but the data limit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by edoairways: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
wildlife9999:

how much can I buy mtn night data. isn't 25 for 500mb, like Airtel 25 for 250 mb and how many times can I sub during the night
4 times if you pay N50 for 500mb

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by ClassicMan202(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
gulfer:
If i subbed for Glo night bundle, will it not affect my normal subscription

No it won't.... I tried it
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by AkwaIbomMan(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
RTSC:
I don't sleep again because of night download.

I need to kick this habit.
same here bro and it's making me less active and can't perform well during the day
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by angelfallz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
richeeyo:
Glo
100naira
1Gb

Glo 7GB a night? What's the code?
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Iosking: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
famep:

350mb not 450
Maybe for you grin it stops at around 400 + MB for me. It never completes 500. MTN na barawo.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Tombrown3(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
So painful others from countries like the US are enjoying unlimited data with just a couple of dollars, we are here depriving ourselves night sleep just because of 2gb data, I weep for my country.

Tried the MTN last night, was really disappointed. Immediately it was 12midnight network started frustrating me, connecting and disconnecting at every interval. If not thay i started immediately 11pm clocked the sub would have been in vain cause I had to use 450mb before 12, I waited for the network to be stable till 2am!

I got angry and switched off my generator.

Funny thing, I tried my other mtn line that had small data inside only for the speed to be blazing fast, why the midnight sub was not stable kept me at awe.

I'm not trying that anytime soon again.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Iosking: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Loris576:
what is the code pls
*406# for MTN *312# for Airtel. For Airtel make sure you activate it from 12 AM on the dot and above or they might mischarge you. For instance, one time I activated it around 11 pm when it got to 12 midnight I noticed that I could still purchase more than the stipulated 1.25 GB, that means they discarded the one I bought around 11 and charged me from the 12 o'clock ones.
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Iosking: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
wildlife9999:

how much can I buy mtn night data? isn't 25 for 500mb, like Airtel 25 for 250 MB and how many times can I sub during the night
It's 25 Naira for 250 MB and 50 Naira for 500 MB and you can buy up to 2 GB worth of data, so to speak.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Lavoca: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Glo offers the best deal with their Night plan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is 9mobile From Mars (their Unique Offering) / The BEST Smartphone TV Advert!!! / Am I The Only One Enjoying Mtn 1gb For 200naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.