Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria (2393 Views)

Estate Agents And Ridiculous Charges / Why Do Estate Agents Charge 2yrs Agency And Commission For A One Year Rent? / How Innovation Can Benefit Real Estate Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 1:03am On Mar 11, 2015
...A meeting point for Real Estate Agents in any part in Nigeria to exchange briefs. This affords prospective clients to instantly connect with thier choice agents. It also affords landlords to connect with Agents to assist them market thier properties. To me its Win Win!

------------
NB: *No property adverts are allowed here, only Real Estate Agents Information & Contacts are wellcome here.

Warning! *Dear prospective client, pls in trying to contact an Agent here be very careful & smart to confirm genuinity of said Agent! If you suspect any fraudulent act with an Agent pls do well to report him/her here ASAP

Courtesy:

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & Property Management)
#15/26 Ebony/Orazy Rd,
Port Harcourt.
Call or whattsapp; 07063249904; 08188573805

LIKE our page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco

--------------
Oya o Let the networking begin!smileycheesy
Re: Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria by sam13(m): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2015
wealthinfos:
...A meeting point for Real Estate Agents in any part in Nigeria to exchange briefs. This affords prospective clients to instantly connect with thier choice agents. It also affords landlords to connect with Agents to assist them market thier properties. To me its Win Win!

------------
NB: *No property adverts are allowed here, only Real Estate Agents Information & Contacts are wellcome here.

Warning! *Dear prospective client, pls in trying to contact an Agent here be very careful & smart to confirm genuinity of said Agent! If you suspect any fraudulent act with an Agent pls do well to report him/her here ASAP

Courtesy:

Gideon Ele & Co.
#15/26 Ebony/Orazy Rd,
Port Harcourt.
Call or whattsapp; 07063249904; 08188573805

--------------
Oya o Let the networking begin!smileycheesy
Re: Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2015
oya o where are the Real Estate Agents in the house?
Re: Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
be the first to list your name..
Re: Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
About Us:
------

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & Property Management*
#15/26 Ebony/Orazi Rd.
Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Call/Whatsapp: 07063249904; 08188573805

Re: Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Do we have Real Estate Agents in the house at all?:/
Re: Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria by ausanga(f): 3:40am On Mar 18, 2015
If any of you real estate agents are looking to connect with a REALTOR in the Greater Houston area of the USA, please feel free to reach out to me.

REALM Real Estate Professionals - Sugar Land
Phone: (832) 577-4602
Email: ahinckson@yahoo.com
Web: http://www.har.com/AndreaUsanga

"Going the Extra Mile to Bring You Home"
Re: Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
ausanga:
If any of you real estate agents are looking to connect with a REALTOR in the Greater Houston area of the USA, please feel free to reach out to me.

REALM Real Estate Professionals - Sugar Land
Phone: (832) 577-4602
Email: ahinckson@yahoo.com
Web: http://www.har.com/AndreaUsanga

"Going the Extra Mile to Bring You Home"

Dear fellow Realtor, welcome onboard. Pls whats the goin rate of a plot of land in the US? Can non American purchase a land in the US? Pls share ur experience
Re: Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2015
We hv expanded our reach @the RealEstate Xchange forum! We're now a global forum via our facebook page! Meet real time Realtors locally & globally! Visit & LIKE the page. Post ur request & xchange ur briefs globally. Visit the link, LIKE it & start posting!:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414770825510292&refid=52&__tn__=C

..See you @the top!
Re: Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Real Estate Agents here should afford themselves this opportunity to list thier contact detaills and get conneccted with prospective clients and other agents too.
Re: Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 5:40am On Jul 04, 2015
Your intrested in knowing how to create alternative Wealth through Real Estate business? Feel free to grab my book titled 'Real Estate Wealth'. Visit:

www.realestatewealth..com
----

See you @the top!
Re: Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
"Every Poor Man, is a Poor Thinker"~ David Ibeyomie

"Wealth is a function of Your ability to Think & Act"~ Gideon-Wealth
==========

I present to you a rare oportunity for ANYBODY to create LASTING and LEGITIMATE wealth through Real Estate. I call it "Real Estate Wealth". In my book practical secrets are revealed how even YOU can start making CONTINUOUS earning from Real Estate transactions FOR LIFE! I did not mistake when i said FOR LIFE! You dont need to have a degree certificate to make this money, never! You dont need an office to start this business, never! You dont even need a god father, never! What you need is GOD & KNOWLEDGE!

How can you achieve this? Very simple. Just be loyal to follow me. The best way to achieve success is following the paths of an already successful man. By the grace of God, i am a successful Real Esate Practitioner at my level. If you wish to create wealth, you have to be hungry taste for QUALITY INFORMATION. There are levels of information. Some information will put peanuts into your wallet, while some information will put millions in your pocket.

I present to you an information that will CONTINUALLY put Millions of Naira in cash to your pocket CONTINUOUSLY and FOR LIFE! But note: you MUST be willing to know how this stuff works! If you are ready to make the best decision in your life, then be ready to take the best action of your life. FROM many years of experience in this business, i have downloaded all my knowledge, skills and secrets of Real Estate business a book i titled; 'Real Estate Wealth'. The ebook is written in very simple terms such that even a secondary school student can read this book and begin his Real Estate PART TIME OR FULL TIME real estate business FROM HOME or SCHOOL or OFFICE. See the content of this book below:

*WHAT IS REAL ESTATE?
*THE NIGERIAN REAL ESTATE MARKET
*BUSINESS/COMPANY REGISTRATION
*PARTIES TO A REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION
*DOCUMENTS & DOCUMENTATION IN REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
*QUITE NOTICE
*POWER OF ATTORNEY
*OFFER LETTERS
*LETTER OF INTENT (LOI)
*TENANCY AGREEMENTS
*WHAT IS A BRIEF?
*PROPERTY TITLES & MEANINGS
*PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
*ESTATE AGENCY & FEES
*PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & FEES
*SOURCING FOR PROPERTIES
*SOURCING FOR CLIENTS
*REAL ESTATE BUSINESS AND TRUST ISSUE
*MANAGING CLIENTS
*MARKETING PROPERTIES (Online/Offline)
*HOW TO SETUP A REAL ESTATE FIRM

See the book cover....

To grab a copy of this high power informative book feel free to call: 07063249904, 08188573805 or visit the book blog page: http://realestatewealth247..com to get full ordering details.

Until i come your way again, dont forget, the quality of information you have in your head and mind determines the level and degree of wealth you can acquire. SIMPLE TRUTH! You can never compare a crayfish seller and Gold miner. Never! grin

I will see you at the top!

Your Wealth Mentor,

Gideon-Wealth Ele

Gideon Ele & Co.
#15 Ebony Road,
Port Harcourt.
07063249904, 08188573805

Re: Real Estate Agents' Contacts In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
You can also join the Free Real Estate Xchange forum on face book where you have an opportunity to xchange your property briefs from any part in Nigeria and the world. This forum also provides an opportunity for anyone to meet other Real Estate practitioner in Nigeria and globally. This an opportunity you dont wono miss! Click, LIKE the page and post your property there.

https://www.facebook.com/RealEstate-Xchange-Forum-1414770825510292/

(1) (Reply)

/ Turkey Door Installers... / Very Distress Sale-was 40m Last Week.now 30m For A Plot In Magodo Phase 1.c Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.