Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

[Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? (3998 Views)

Maheeda's Daughter Shows Sexy Dance Moves (Pics , Video) / Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) / See Hot Photos Of Maheeda's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by brainbox2014(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2015
RE: Maheeda Afraid Men May ‘Devour’ Her Daughter

This is just a curious search of the opinion of guys on this platform. Maheeda the famous nudity queen said she doesn't like putting up her daughter's photo cos she's so fine guys would devour her (rephrased). So here's the question; would you date Maheeda's daughter despite the fact that her mother's naked pictures litters the internet? Would you even consider marrying her knowing that your mother-in-law shamelessly poses unclad for a living? Will you consider the influence the nudist might have had on her daughter? Over to you.....

1 Share

Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by xpac01(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2015
brainbox2014:
RE: Maheeda Afraid Men May ‘Devour’ Her Daughter

This is just a curious search of the opinion of guys on this platform. Maheeda the famous nudity queen said she doesn't like putting up her daughter's photo cos she's so fine guys would devour her (rephrased). So here's the question; would you date Maheeda's daughter despite the fact that her mother's naked pictures litters the internet? Would you even consider marrying her knowing that your mother-in-law shamelessly poses unclad for a living? Will you consider the influence the nudist might have had on her daughter? Over to you.....
You wish.
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by temitemi1(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Sometimes good things can come out of bad undecided undecided undecided
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by STARSHYNE(f): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Nah inside black pot white pap dey come out......Why not?!

but i dnt do females

1 Like

Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2015
I can only prack and dump, I don't want her to disgrace me like her Mum. she has the tendency.
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by MUMINATED(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2015
She could b good who knows ...@ least white pap comes out of black pot undecided

1 Like

Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by sunnico(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2015
Date definately i can, but to marry that would depend on how tha dating goes....not everything that looks bad is actually bad

1 Like

Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by pojophilius(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
STARSHYNE:

but i dnt do females
..GAY
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by beejayphako(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Why not? She might not be like her yeye mother afterall undecided
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
STARSHYNE:

but i dnt do females
Gay alert
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by STARSHYNE(f): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
pojophilius:
..GAY
Is dah ur middle name undecided
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by STARSHYNE(f): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
shokky24:

Gay alert
ODE grin
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by ITbomb(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yes, after a successful psychiatric test to be sure that none of her mum's craze has been transferred to her.
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by mikron(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
why not? she is pretty
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by pojophilius(m): 1:06am On Mar 12, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Is dah ur middle name undecided
I'm ADEPOJU ADEDEJI SAMUEL,,guess av answered u..
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Yes I will marry her and secretly start bleeping her mom in secret...#BadBoy
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 12, 2015
Smh
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:44am On Mar 12, 2015
STARSHYNE:

but i dnt do females

14years if Fashola catch u

#‎anticipate‬ Tkomzy set to drop Amope rmx prod. by kuebounce of trybes record ‪#‎supportTKOMZY‬ ‪#‎BRE‬ www.tkomzy.com pls re-brdcast
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by STARSHYNE(f): 7:44am On Mar 12, 2015
pojophilius:

I'm ADEPOJU ADEDEJI SAMUEL,,guess av answered u..
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by STARSHYNE(f): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

14years if Fashola catch u

#‎anticipate‬ Tkomzy set to drop Amope rmx prod. by kuebounce of trybes record ‪#‎supportTKOMZY‬ ‪#‎BRE‬ www.tkomzy.com pls re-brdcast
Bfore u jump into conclusion...always ASK undecided
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 12, 2015
Marry her and get the mother as bonus!
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by EmmySparky(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2015
Buy one get one free....maheeda is the bonus offer
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by lordraiden(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
Yes I will marry her and secretly start bleeping her mom in secret...#BadBoy
y would u wish to bleep sm one whos pucccy receives more frequency dan a radio
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
lordraiden:
y would u wish to bleep sm one whos pucccy receives more frequency dan a radio
Bro, I wan mark register too ni..*smiles
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by michphenomena(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Her daughter is not bad.....bleep daughter and if am lucky I will also bleep her mother...

My opinion.....
Re: [Pic] Would You Date/Marry Maheeda's Daughter? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Y d hell not?? As long as she's not as flabagasted as her mom, y won't i??
And i'm also a nudist so me and my mum in law r gonna do jst fine grin

(1) (Reply)

Break The Internet Part 2 : See How Kim K Goes Nakkied In New Photos / Ladies Bring Out Her Boobs In Her Wedding Gown And Nigeria Celebrities Blast Her / Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.