Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) - Satellite TV Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) (81974 Views)

To Change Your Tv To Smart Tv, Get Android Iptv Box / All About Iptv BoxES / Stable IPTV Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
1kinggy:
I can't find sports on playboxhd. Please how do you navigate.

Mobdro is for sport
Live sport tv and sybla apk
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
I will send the latest url soon just be patience

1 Like

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by coolted(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
hugman:

bros don't me ooo....4rextrader@gmail
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by olurotimi1: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
hugman:
and me too. Olurotimi. lawal00@gmail.com
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
ALL IPTV URL WILL BEEN POSTED ON hugmanlin.

Have been having problem posting iptv url on this thread so now you can visit hugmanlin.
For all latest iptv url. thanks for your understanding
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by ManirBK: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2015
hugman:
ALL IPTV URL WILL BEEN POSTED ON hugmanlin.

Have been having problem posting iptv url on this thread so now you can visit hugmanlin.
For all latest iptv url. thanks for your understanding
Please am new here how can i watch iptv on my strong receiver 4922a i need more explanation
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by kenop(m): 1:03am On Nov 13, 2015
kenop2ko@gmail.com,
Thanks
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Iptv url latest update available on https://hugmanlin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by 2baga(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
coolted:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=sh8JBAVc

that's the URL for 4000 channels

does this still work
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by coolted(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
2baga:

does this still work

i believe so
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by kallowdean(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=coolted post=38877092]am interested

4rextrader@gmail.com

tnx
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by kallowdean(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2015
hugman:
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by lele4u(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
hugman:
please am new in this forum. so kindly send me the IPTV URL for both stalker_portal and IPTV. that is the understanding I got while I read the whole 10 pages. camugi7@gmail.com
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Teeteedam: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
hugman, is it possible to watch iptv on strong decorder and can you send the Url to me at teeteedamatyahoodotcom. Thanks
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Teeteedam: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
hugman, is it possible to watch iptv on strong decorder and can u send the Url to me teeteedamatyahoodotcom. Thanks
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by solibayo: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2015
hugman:

bros no 4get me o.......solibayo@gmail.com
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by bobojoshua(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2015
hugman:
HOW TO GET DVBT2 ON ANDROID PHONE WITHOUT INTERNET

To good to be true? Is true you can get dvbt2 on your Android phone without Internet, no more spending money on Internet because you don't need Internet to get t2 signal with your Android phone just as qsat q28g

HOW IT WORKS
A dvbt2 device now available for all android phone to receive dvbt2 signal from g*tv, start**mes and others .
Is called USB TV TUNER PAN TV is small in size just as your modem, the connection is very easy all need to do just connect THE USB TV TUNER PAN TV to your Android phone USB port within a second the TV menu is now visible on your Android phone and you can now watch any tv channels broadcast in dvbt2 without Internet
The price is very cheap , guys no dull moment

USB TV TUNER PAN TV PICTURE BELOW

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by bobojoshua(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2015
hugman:

Bcoz you didn't follow instructions very, I sent url and link to download bein sport, there is different between url and channels download link, first ebenz4 pls download the iptv software and mx player then check your mail click on the link to download after download now goto your file manager (not in built file manager use astro or file expert HD) under download you will see bein sport click on it n it takes you to iptv software click on it now you see bein sport HD and SD channels.

The adult url I sent you just copy and paste it on your iptv software click OK and continue now hundreds of adult channels now visible on your iptv software click any channel to watch

Note
You must have iptv software and mx player b4 it will work ,.
Am sending you another bein sport link pls download it
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by bobojoshua(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2015
hugman:
HOW TO MAKE YOUR MX PLAYER PLAY YOUR IPTV SOFTWARE CHANNELS SMOOTHLY

1. Open mx player
2. Sitting - decoder
3. Tick s/w (local)
4. tick s/w (network)
5. Tick h/w+(local)
6. tick h/w+( network)

With the url I sent to ur email, your iptv software and mx player will now work now smoothly
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by bobojoshua(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2015
coolted:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=sh8JBAVc
that's the URL for 4000 channels
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by bobojoshua(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2015
1kinggy:

Go for the one with vlue square background and white lettered IPTV (by Alexander Sofronov)
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Teeteedam:
hugman, is it possible to watch iptv on strong decorder and can you send the Url to me at teeteedamatyahoodotcom. Thanks
Which modern of strong decoder do you have at the moment?
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by bobojoshua(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
hugman:
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by bobojoshua(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
hugman:
LATEST IPTV APP THAT DONT NEED YOU TO SEARCH FOR Url, JUST TYPE IN ANY CHANNEL NAME IMMEDIATELY YOU WILL START WATCHING IT

Am introducing you to another iptv app that don't need you to search for Url all you have to do just type any channels name immediate the channels will appear, the channels name in green are the working channels then click to watch.
What this iptv app really do, is that it save you from searching for Url and also save you from channels that are not working. This app can record any channel just hit the record button.

HOW TO USE IT

1. download the iptv app from the link below http://store.mdcgate.com/market/app_detail?appID=22&platformID=6
2. Type any channel name of your choice in the search box

3. Choose channels in green colour

Trust me you won't regret using this iptv app for Android

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by corrall(f): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
hugman:
After downloading those two app next step
1. Open the iptv software software click on the "+" sign at the right hand side
2.ckick on add url
3. Send me your email to get the url ( Nairaland says that I shouldn't post link here, so give me ur email to get the url)
4.press OK and press continue
Now you see some channels just click anyone to watch
Start with Cantoon network, BBC one, movies channels

Please send to ekahiheks@gmail.com. thanks

Note
Your your phone most has mb b4 it will work.
Let me know if you have done it so that I can proceed to another methods
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
IPTV TOO EXPENSIVE FOR AFRICA

in America and Europe etc Internet bundle are so cheap whereas in Africa Internet bundle is too costly . In America one can be using iptv for years while spending less but in Africa a year using iptv you spend more than dst* subscribers..............
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by calliochuks(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=bobojoshua post=41472783][/quote] Please send me the links... calliochuks@gmail.com
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
How you can use small amount of mb to watch iptv on qsat more details on
https://hugmanlin./2016/02/03/qsat-iptv-video-resolution-setting-for-small-amount-of-data-comsumption/

1 Like

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by momandkenven: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Very good news,Iptv box of SRT GS6HD,GS5HD Mini,4998HD RF Combo(S2+T2),4992HD RF added Rolling auto of PowerVU channel, all not need network and put key by remote,Only connected sat dish is eough!!!
Biss&PowerVU Satellite channel(FREE service,not need payment) list with sat dish size:
28.2E(TV3,African Movie,Africa news...), 60Cm dish Ku
38E(PTV Sport), 1.8M-2.5M Dish C band
55E(Championtv,Rednight-Adult,Max,Toptv), 60cm dish Ku
57E(HD Sport24,BBC,Skysport,FOX...), 1.8M dish C band
60E(MITV,Silverbird,Spice TV,Ontv,TVC News,Lagos TV...),1.5M-1.8M Dish C band
64.2E(One africa,AFN Sport,AFN News,AFN Prime), 1.5M-1.8M Dish C band
66E(TLC World HD,Animal planet HD,Sony Pix HD...), 1.8M Dish C band
68.5E(HBO,TLC,Discovery HD,BBC world,Sony Set...), 1.8M Dish C band
76.5E(Sony HD,Syfy HD,E! HD,UC HD, GMA,AXN...), 1.8M Dish C band
0.8W(AFN Sport HD, AFN network...), 1.8M Dish C band
7W,13E,57E(BWTV---Football live), 1M -1.2M dish Ku
20W, 47.5W, 177W(HD Sport24,BBC,Skysport,FOX...), 1M ku or 1.5M C band Dish
34.5W(AFN Sport HD, AFN network,Movie,NBA...), 1.8M Dish C band
.More(5E,9E,16E,91.5E.95E,138E,166E,180E,4W,40.5W,43W,45W,47W,55W,58W,75W,91W,101W,103W,107W,121W,125W,127W,177W)
IPTV&VOD channel by newwork(FREE service,not need payment):
Beinsport1-16HD,Bein USA,Bein 1-3 France,Canalsat sport france,BeinsSport en Espa
BT Sport1-2,Skysport1-5,NBC Sport1-3(EPL),NBA,FOX Sport,GolTV Sport,Golf Sport
ESPN,ESPN Deportes,CBS Sport...more than 130000pcs online 24/7 and 90% stable.
Full info of Product can visit http://www.hd-info.net or https://www.facebook.com/iptvdecoder/
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by bobojoshua(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
@Momandkenven how much is the iptv box and does it require data?
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by yomade007(m): 5:22am On Feb 21, 2016
hugman:
I sent url that contains 4,000 channels guys check your email , watch until sleep catch you . Huge channels in all.

I will be back in three months time enjoy your channels

URL needed pls
Yomade007@gmail.com
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by momandkenven: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
New software of SRT GS6HD Iptv, SRT GS5HD Mini Iptv,SRT 4998HD RF Combo(S2+T2+Iptv), SRT 4992HD RF Iptv http://www.hd-info.net

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

You Can Get Vsat Equipment (dish, Buc, Lnb And Idirect Modem) @ Cheaper Rate / Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? / New Multi Tv Frequency After Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.