Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) - Satellite TV Technology (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) (82069 Views)

To Change Your Tv To Smart Tv, Get Android Iptv Box / All About Iptv BoxES / Stable IPTV Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by babafunny(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chromecast is not about movies only just as we take a look at Chromecast audio review. This article will beam it light on Chromecast audio setup. For more on this, follow the link bellow
http://www.techvaid.com/chromecast-audio-review-chromecast-audio-setup-and-chromecast-just-dance/
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Use little money to watch Europe cup thru IPTV and also with this new IPTV URL you get thousand channels full details
https://hugmanlin./

2 Likes

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Ok! So I followed this thread closely the way femi adesina follows buhari and I downloaded the IPTV app and the MX player to and went to hugman site and added the URL. However, I discovered that the guy behind that list is a Latino guy and so like 85% of the channels there are of Latino language like the movies channels. I think I will have to edit that list and replace all those latino stuff with English. The IPTV app is really a great substitution to those thieves called DSTv but the only problem is the internet data involved

2 Likes

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by literaiy: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
@prince how much will it cost me to set up this iptv
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by literaiy: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
prince3009:
Ok! So I followed this thread closely the way femi adesina follows buhari and I downloaded the IPTV app and the MX player to and went to hugman site and added the URL. However, I discovered that the guy behind that list is a Latino guy and so like 85% of the channels there are of Latino language like the movies channels. I think I will have to edit that list and replace all those latino stuff with English. The IPTV app is really a great substitution to those thieves called DSTv but the only problem is the internet data involved
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 06, 2016
literaiy:
@prince how much will it cost me to set up this iptv

It's free. The only problem is your internet data usage
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 10, 2016
someone should help me on what model of huawei modem to buy for my srt4922a decoder. also, a reliable IPTV account that is effective for such decoder. plssssssss guys.
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by jeffronald19(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
IPTV, Internet Protocol TV is a framework through which TV administrations are conveyed utilizing the Internet convention suite over a parcel exchanged system, for example, a LAN or the Internet, rather than being conveyed through customary earthbound, satellite flag, and digital TV positions

Administrations gave by IPTV-

Live TV, with or without intelligence identified with the present TV appear;

Time-moved TV: make up for lost time TV (replays a TV demonstrate that was communicate hours or days back), begin once again TV (replays the present TV show from its starting);

Video on interest (VOD): skim a list of recordings, not identified with TV programming.

Never relates Internet Television with IPTV, both have enormous contrast.

How IPTV functions -

IPTV is much comparable like searching the web than conventional channel surfing.
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
wiconse:
someone should help me on what model of huawei modem to buy for my srt4922a decoder. also, a reliable IPTV account that is effective for such decoder. plssssssss guys.
Huawei and universal work in strong decoder but strong decoder select modem so you have to try the modem one after another note that all huawei and universal modem don't work on strong so try 3 and among the 3 of them one will work.
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
YOU CAN ADD IPTV URL TO QSAT

You can add iptv multiple url to qsat ...
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
I read something about TV android box on how one can watch live tv via internet but I don't quite understood how it works and how to set it up. Please, OP and other genius in this area please educate me because I want to buy the the TV android box on Dealday.com
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Batam:
I read something about TV android box on how one can watch live tv via internet but I don't quite understood how it works and how to set it up. Please, OP and other genius in this area please educate me because I want to buy the the TV android box on Dealday.com
Android box is simply a device that you can use to do everything android phone can do except making a call.
With android box you browse the internet on it, download game or play game, watch movie, live tv
Everything android does but the advantage is you watch it on your tv screen .
Android box is easily to install all you need is your sim card or usb modem plug and start surfing
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
hugman:

Android box is simply a device that you can use to do everything android phone can do except making a call.
With android box you browse the internet on it, download game or play game, watch movie, live tv
Everything android does but the advantage is you watch it on your tv screen .
Android box is easily to install all you need is your sim card or usb modem plug and start surfing
Thank you.
What is the difference between IPTV box and Android box and which is preferable?
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Batam:

Thank you.
What is the difference between IPTV box and Android box and which is preferable?
In one sentence android box does everything iptv box can do but iptv box cannot do everything android box does.

1 Like

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
TURN YOUR TV INTO ANDROID AND PC WITH USB

Do you know that there is a usb that can turn your tv into android and pc also with full features of iptv?
Yes is true a tiny usb that you can plug into your tv will turn your tv into android and pc and iptv features.
The usb is thesame size with modem it is call usb android mini pc it comes with window 7 and android , it is an alternative to android box but more advance than android box because it not only have android platform but also pc feature window 7 so you have a choice option to use it as both pc and android and watching iptv.
The usb android mini pc is so tiny that if you plug it in your tv when your friend comes into your house. They will be surprise how your tv is performing because they can not easily see the usb android mini pc

HOW TO USE IT

All you have to do is to plug it in the hdmi port of your tv then turn off and on your tv and select hdmi on your tv screen. In a short time usb android mini pc will be installing software just wait till installing is finish now you see your tv new layout you can either choose to use it as android or iptv or pc

The usb android mini pc picture is below

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by omotech: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=hugman post=50229938]TURN YOUR TV INTO ANDROID AND PC WITH USB

Do you know that there is a usb that can turn your tv into android and pc also with full features of iptv?
Yes is true a tiny usb that you can plug into your tv will turn your tv into android and pc and iptv features.
The usb is thesame size with modem it is call usb android mini pc it comes with window 7 and android , it is an alternative to android box but more advance than android box because it not only have android platform but also pc feature window 7 so you have a choice option to use it as both pc and android and watching iptv.
The usb android mini pc is so tiny that if you plug it in your tv when your friend comes into your house. They will be surprise how your tv is performing because they can not easily see the usb android mini pc

HOW TO USE IT

All you have to do is to plug it in the hdmi port of your tv then turn off and on your tv and select hdmi on your tv screen. In a short time usb android mini pc will be ins
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by omotech: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
@Hugman how much is d usb
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
omotech:
@Hugman how much is d usb
Remember your tv must have hdmi port for usb android mini pc to work
There are different type of usb android mini pc with diiferent price while some usb mini can turn your tv only to computer window7 and other can only turn your tv to android as small as your usb android mini pc you can plug keyboard,mouse etc on it . More information are coming up later
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Usb android more pictures

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2018

Buy SLG-GS6HD at your local store

Please no vex, what is the local name of what you wrote... Shops in my area no use this kind name to sell their wares. Aberdeen no vex senior man
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by phillokos5314: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Please I need help with hellobox B1 sat finder
How much
Where to buy in Lagos
Thank you
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by olaideslex(m): 4:32am On Jun 18, 2018
phillokos5314:
Please I need help with hellobox B1 sat finder
How much
Where to buy in Lagos
Thank you

Search for Lemmy Morgan and contact him
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2018
hugman is back from holiday my profile was deleted b4 my long holiday am using hugman2 stay tuned to this thread no dull moment
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by melodyogonna(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
welcome back
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
melodyogonna:
welcome back
thanks
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
r
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by liveth21: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Can anyone here explain to me about iptv on smart TV. I have done the necessary settings. But it saying, error. Maybe am missing something.

1 Like

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by vernalsage(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2018
I have a barely used H96 Pro Plus Android TV box for sale.

https://www.nairaland.com/4486757/barely-used-h96-pro-plus
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
vernalsage:
I have a barely used H96 Pro Plus Android TV box for sale.

https://www.nairaland.com/4486757/barely-used-h96-pro-plus

'
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
liveth21:
Can anyone here explain to me about iptv on smart TV. I have done the necessary settings. But it saying, error. Maybe am missing something.

The wireless option
– connect over your home Wi-Fi
Most new Smart TVs are Wi-Fi-enabled,
meaning they have a wireless adapter built-
in . Connecting to the web takes just a few
minutes
– but this option works best when your TV is
in the same room as the router.
How to connect
hit the Menu button on your TV
remote
choose the Network Settings
option then Set up a wireless connection
select the wireless network name for your
home Wi-Fi
type your Wi-Fi password using your
remote’s button.
2. The wired option – plug directly into your
router
want the strongest, most stable connection?
Plug your TV directly
into the internet router via an Ethernet cable.
Your TV must be close to your router.
When you’re connecting multiple devices,
make sure your connection stays strong by
opting for a Benefits of a wired connection
simple to set up – just plug it in
provides the most reliable
connection – your streaming
should be free from buffering
much faster connection than Wifi
How to connect
find the Ethernet port on the back
of your TV connect an Ethernet cable from
your router to the port on your TV
select Menu on your TV’s remote
and then go to Network Settings
select the option to enable wired
internet
type your Wi-Fi password using
your remote’s buttons
you are go to go
enter the iptv address or click the iptv app

2 Likes

Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by desirewhet(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
wow...[please i need more hint on this brother
Re: All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) by 30card(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
Do you need unlimited data for you iptv? Call 08063759297

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

You Can Get Vsat Equipment (dish, Buc, Lnb And Idirect Modem) @ Cheaper Rate / Was Mermaid Caught In Nigeria As Claimed In Viral Facebook Post? / New Multi Tv Frequency After Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.