Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (48463 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
You and your family had TOO much to drink, so your mum sees nothing wrong in her daughter who is an undergraduate taking too much of Alcohol....this tells me your mum is as irresponsible as yourself and likewise ur step dad. To me, if the table is turned the other way round, don't you think your boyfriend may as well slept with your mum in thesame kinda scenerio?

Rather than worry about your mum and her husband, worry about your lifestyle. Quit alcohol, embrace God and refuse to conform to the standard of this world. The best you can do for your mum is prayers, but you also need to fix yourself by reconciling with your maker. Our God is not man, He is all forgiving, no matter the nature and gravity of our sins, His Love overshadows all of our flaws....Just go down on your knees, confess your sins before God and receive forgiveness by faith.

Thank God you are still an undergraduate, my guess is that you'd still be in your early 20's, its not that difficult to adopt a new lifestyle as there are good fellows you can relate with, either in your dept, hostel, fellowship or class...folks who can influence you positively, mingle with them. I see you becoming the LIGHT in your home that would take the name of your family to high places.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by ejay84(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
fairygeh:
Na wa o.how do these things really happen? Maybe it's cos I dont take alcohol though and this clearly isn't a case of rape,was just wondering how drunk u could be that you won't remember/realize he is ur step- dad and come back to ur senses.The man. Something tells.me u also like the man and this isn't the first time u are sleeping with him,u just started feeling guilty now
This is really bad,that means ur step dad has slept with both your mum and you. shocked. shocked
Better don't tell your mum cos she's gonna hate you and that will affect ur relationship. Just put a stop to this nonsense, move out of that house and ask for God's forgiveness,also pray ur mum never finds out.
Children of this days sha.smh
Lik serzly ur d 1st person who's lookin @dis tin from d angle m lookin @it.how can she b so drunk as to bang her step dad?how high can u get?mtcheeeeew.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by ojeffo: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yareey:
''she needs to be aware of the type of maniac she is married to''

What about her loving daughter?!
God bless the hands dt raised u n d school dt taught u...."loving daughter" indeed...the "girl" na real hypocrite.
She dey vex cos d man "carried on as if she doesnt exist...in other words...SHE WANTS THE WHOLE MEAT TO HERSELF
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
texazzpete:
Describing it as 'made love' means it was fully consensual and she enjoyed it.

What remains now is the feeling of guilt. the lady gave her the correct advice...it is sheer selfishness to want to pass that burden on her mother by telling her. Avoid the guy after a frank discussion and agreement that it must never happen again and move on. Simple.

But @texazzpete,what about 'okafor's law'?
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
According to her she's not even a virgin! And the one million naira question is How did the scene hap? What hap 2 the guy that disflowerred her and previous guys that have been penetrating her b4 her step dad? Was she in a separate room from other kids? Did she enjoy it? How many bottles of drinks did she drink and lastly has the Man ever made Another move coming closer 2 her?

Cheeers
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by kelobestline(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
You've done the deed.
you intentionally just wanted to taste your mum's holy pot.

So now is d time to carry your cross.

No need for advice.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
DAIL:
Just do wat is reigning, cut is joy stick..hahahaha

She said made love. Not rape. So she was enjoying it as wellsmiley)
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by jerrymej(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmm!
Dare's God o!
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
something u confidently did, how come u start regretting after the first sex? people like will cause more trouble to a family, u will still continue to sleep with ur mum's husband badt gal
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by owolawitola(f): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Omg! U con artist! No be u i dey teach yoruba that day??! Looooool!
JoeCutie:
Orie kpe. grin
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by pbs4real(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no rival,even Seun no fit try am grin
seun knw go even fit reason am talkles mk him try am.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by JoeCutie(m): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
owolawitola:
Omg! U con artist! No be u i dey teach yoruba that day??! Looooool!
Shebi you dey do iyanga dey shake your something for me... I go learn from another person hand na. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by owolawitola(f): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lool! Which sumthn i shake?? U were not being serious nah!
JoeCutie:
Shebi you dey do iyanga dey shake your something for me... I go learn from another person hand na. grin
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Jeneral4: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
If It's a farce, it shd b stated, Cos dis is nt within d bounds of reality.... d man in question wud never hv com into ur room If u never had such relations before, Or @least gav him sufficient signs dt u were a ready apparatus.... also,u never mentioned any alleged opposition to his sexual overtures ...u gav in n he had a peaceful ingress n egress.... wen u ar ready to say d truth, u will hv a sweeping piece of advice...... I hail
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by peedeeasobie(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Were you raped?
were you drugged?

if not, how is he a maniac and you are not?
'he's acting like nothing happened', pls, how do want him to act?
like something happened?
you want him to start begging you and become emotionally trapped by you?

Leave that man to enjoy his marriage!
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by peedeeasobie(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
adesinaabiodun:
According to her she's not even a virgin! And the one million naira question is How did the scene hap? What hap 2 the guy that disflowerred her and previous guys that have been penetrating her b4 her step dad? Was she in a separate room from other kids? Did she enjoy it? How many bottles of drinks did she drink and lastly has the Man ever made Another move coming closer 2 her?

Cheeers

by the time they are thru answering theses your questions, the world will end! grin
adesinaabiodun:

Cheeers

by the time they are thru answering theses your questions, the world will end!

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by JoeCutie(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
owolawitola:
Lool! Which sumthn i shake?? U were not being serious nah!
I was. How else would I have showed my seriousness? You were shaking your backa for me na. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by cacali(f): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
If u were not drunk enough to know that that was ur stepfather, then u were not drunk enough to let that go on. As an undergraduate I want to believe that you are or are above 18 and so that makes u an adult and so you need to take some responsibilities. 1. Don't point accusing fingers at your step dad & go about calling him a maniac. As far as I am concerned u both did wrong and share equally in the blame, u even more because I believe women have greater self control when it comes to these things. No matter how much u had to drink, u wldnt have consented to the act if u urself have not been eyeing the man secretly. 2. Spare ur mother the agony of the betrayal of her daughter and her husband. If you ask me, I think its ur betrayal that will hurt her more, especially as she singlehandedly raised you. 3. Pray for forgiveness, put it in your past, learn from it and move on. If ur step dad tries that again, say an emphatic 'NO' and raise an alarm if u must. I just hope u don't end up being pregnant, because na so these things dey happen.
Calculia:
My step-father sneaked into my room and made love to me
Relationships Tuesday, March 10, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/my-step-father-sneaked-into-my-room-and-made-love-to-me/

Dear Bunmi,

I AM an undergraduate in one of the universities and I've recently done something really terrible. My mum was a single mother of two for years until she got married to a nice widower last year. The man has just completed his house, so we all moved in with him along with the three children from his first marriage. We had the house-warming party around Christmas and we all had too much to drink. In the night my step dad came over and we made love.

My head cleared in the morning and I've felt horribly guilty ever since. My step dad now carries on as if nothing happened but I feel really guilty and don't know what to do. I don't want mum to know what happened, yet she needs to be aware of the type of maniac she is married to. Please help.

Augusta,

By e-mail.

Dear Augusta,

This is definitely a tricky situation. Your mum will definitely be hurt if you tell her what has happened. In fact, she may be so bent on defending her new found happiness she might choose to trust her new husband and not you. Your best bet is to have a heart to heart chat with your step dad. Tell him how much you love your mum and how you've both betrayed her trust by sleeping together. Then let him realize you're willing to put the ugly incident behind you if he promises it won't happen again.

Sadly, what you've just experienced is not new though that doesn't make it right. If this man breaks his promise and tries again, then you'll have no option than to tell your mum or confide in a trusted member of the family who can effectively intervene.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Pvin: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
ejiro2130:
[/b]put the ugly incident behind you if he promises it won't happen again.[b]

Have you ever seen where a joystick made that kind of promise and it came to pass grin
No because the man may make the promise from his mind but the joystick has a mind of his own.
The girl should always lock her room or scream (the type that will command the joystick to bow ) if the dad wants to force his way.

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by initiate: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
texazzpete:
Describing it as 'made love' means it was fully consensual and she enjoyed it.

What remains now is the feeling of guilt. the lady gave her the correct advice...it is sheer selfishness to want to pass that burden on her mother by telling her. Avoid the guy after a frank discussion and agreement that it must never happen again and move on. Simple.

if na America whether it is made love or sex or fok or whatever, the man will be in jail for rape now
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
;DJust give me they synopsis I will love to do the treatment and the screenplay it will be a good movie
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by owolawitola(f): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
U could have named ur price range na! And not ur range rover blah blah. If i catch u enh....
JoeCutie:
I was. How else would I have showed my seriousness? You were shaking your backa for me na. grin
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by JoeCutie(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
owolawitola:
U could have named ur price range na! And not ur range rover blah blah. If i catch u enh....
Ehnn, if you catch me... Wetin you wan do sef?

3 Likes

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Situation001:
well pray he never come again.. if he does.. you got no choice than to raise an alarm..

if you get pregnant for him.. it will be a double burden for your mum..

he is guilty for the first time.. but if you allow that happen for the second time..

mehn you gotta check yourself.. just dont be responsible for your mother's early grave..

da's all undecided undecided

How is he guilty?

they made love.......consensual..
he didn't rape her....

she never tell us wetin she dey wear for house take seduce the man...
as d man sneak in. she became drunk not to zip up. but not drunk to remember they made love...

abegi. the girl Don dey flash d man tey tey...
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by DAIL(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
gofyourself:

She said made love. Not rape. So she was enjoying it as wellsmiley)
noted...what is d differences btw love making n sex i thought they are d same....i knew she never said rape.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by glizabelle: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2015
bamog:
grin but no lie!! U enjoy am!!
grin
bamog:
grin but no lie!! U enjoy am!!
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by kesikeller(m): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Just like that? You try wella well done. You didn't even fight him, that means u enjoyed it. No struggle whatsoever, goodluck on your mother believing your story.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by mrlekson: 4:39am On Mar 12, 2015
Ojestas:
wtf!!
Is dis Ojesta 4rm ibk
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 12, 2015
you guys missed the point!

they 'made Love ' cheesy

I'm sure she enjoyed it, it wasn't rape. she doesn't want her mother to know the kind of man she married so that she will continue to design, construct and make luv.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 12, 2015
DAIL:
noted...what is d differences btw love making n sex i thought they are d same....i knew she never said rape.

U dont know the difference??! R u virgin?
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Chigold101(m): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Yareey:
''she needs to be aware of the type of maniac she is married to''

What about her loving daughter?!
dear i like your observation. In her own words the man didnt rape her, the man didnt force her, as an undergraduate it means she is not just one naive house made or teenager. They actually made love. Thats a pity anyway.

She is feeeling this guilty because it is probably the first time. The only solution is for her to move out of the house because if she continues to live there it will happen again and this guilt will fade away. Then it will become a life style. Satan will then take control & disgrace the whole family.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Ojestas(m): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2015
mrlekson:
Is dis Ojesta 4rm ibk
Yup. . who's this, please??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? / Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.