Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (48503 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by HopeAlive14(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Beware of alcohol!

It does truly take away ones sanity!
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Tumm(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Made love or had sex?
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
papawemba:

salamalekun embarassed embarassed embarassed
Alaikum salam smiley
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by nortcentrallord(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
owolawitola:
Me i hav a question o. Biko how is the man a maniac? Afterall u just said it that both of u were drunk. He didnt force u. U referred to it as 'make love' and not sex or f u..ck. So both of u should share the blame.He didnt force ur legs open
I thought love making is for married couples and mutual participants. Sex of f u..ck is a less committed kind'of expressing the act while rape is a force of on another. From all indication here, they had sex so the young girl should stop painting it like it was a rape. Besides, she is not a minor. When I was in Italy, this is called 'INFAMITA" (abomination)
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by sylve11: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
When a step-dad and a step-daughter lives in the same house, only the spirit of God in them can prevent these kinds of occurrence.

U dont need the spirit of god; it must happen cool

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by perfectcrush(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hw many rooms has d buildin, cox u said the man has 3 children in her previous marriage, and 2 children 4rm ur mum, altogda 5 children, plus ur mum and ur step, so how come u have a room to ur sef, and wen dat ugly act happend no one ws aware, na 6 bedroom flat Abi u and ur step dey do invisible sex or imaginary sex ni? Story 4 urban babalawo
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by mmsen: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
I like how she wants to shift the blame unto the man.

Did he force her legs open?

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by gabrol(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
bamog:
grin but no lie!! U enjoy am!!

but wait oooo, are u serious at all? d lady need help not dis ur unsolicited trash.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Honesty007(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
May God have mercy,Immorality is at the Highest peak.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hmmmm toasting wan start. *cough* testing testing microphone grin
broda dis wan pass toasting o, na roasting and smoking.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:
it will b an understatement and disrespectful if i say ure beautiful bcaus ure more beautiful than beautiful.
Thanks! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by sunnico(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Calculia:
My step-father sneaked into my room and made love to me
Relationships Tuesday, March 10, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/my-step-father-sneaked-into-my-room-and-made-love-to-me/

Dear Bunmi,

I AM an undergraduate in one of the universities and I've recently done something really terrible. My mum was a single mother of two for years until she got married to a nice widower last year. The man has just completed his house, so we all moved in with him along with the three children from his first marriage. We had the house-warming party around Christmas and we all had too much to drink. In the night my step dad came over and we made love.

My head cleared in the morning and I've felt horribly guilty ever since. My step dad now carries on as if nothing happened but I feel really guilty and don't know what to do. I don't want mum to know what happened, yet she needs to be aware of the type of maniac she is married to. Please help.

Augusta,

By e-mail.

Dear Augusta,

This is definitely a tricky situation. Your mum will definitely be hurt if you tell her what has happened. In fact, she may be so bent on defending her new found happiness she might choose to trust her new husband and not you. Your best bet is to have a heart to heart chat with your step dad. Tell him how much you love your mum and how you've both betrayed her trust by sleeping together. Then let him realize you're willing to put the ugly incident behind you if he promises it won't happen again.

Sadly, what you've just experienced is not new though that doesn't make it right. If this man breaks his promise and tries again, then you'll have no option than to tell your mum or confide in a trusted member of the family who can effectively intervene.

My advice to u is to find all means possible to leave that house else believe me that man would still do it again, because the truth is that sinful things are the most sweetest, just that the result i always calamitious... and i hope your other sibling is not a girl...

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yareey:

Thanks! embarassed embarassed embarassed
omg i will follow u to d end bcaus by dat i know i wont miss heaven bcaus ure an angel.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Kingsasian(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
From the way u narrated ur story it seems u enjoyed the act. There is no need for us to advice u. Once a cheat, always a cheat because u will still cheat with him again.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by seanbabs1: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Scholarship Offer available >> http://iir.org.ng/apply
Training and Certification, It's 100% FREE!
Apply Now: http://iir.org.ng/apply
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
bamog:
grin but no lie!! U enjoy am!!

no mind am afta enjoyin d dedene, she cum dey ask 4 help.

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
sylve11:

U dont need the spirit of god; it must happen cool

Yes you do! That is the only cure for immorality!
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by pbs4real(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
SergeantGbagaun:
undecided undecided undecided
sergeantgbagaun,wetin happen?d gbagaun 2 mch?:-/
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by lovala(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
if d guy fvck or rape u, na crime. but if joystick made love to u, hmm even d judge will open his eyes wide. u know why? love making is consentual and d tin dey sweet and u were very much aware of what was going on at d time, sha. by d way, how old r u?
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by julietchic(f): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
sweety keep on fucking ur step dad , ok.
love u
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yareey:

Alaikum salam smiley

ina kwana?
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by pbs4real(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:
dis one no be broda ooh,dis one nah iyangbali 1 of NL.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by melomelo: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BADEST
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by pbs4real(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
julietchic:
love u
is dis a gud advice or wat? undecided
julietchic:
love u
is dis a gud advice or wat?
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
pbs4real:
no rival,even Seun no fit try am grin
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
pbs4real:
what!!!! i run out of thread.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no rival,even Seun no fit try am grin
one rival #messpero90 present.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by fairygeh(f): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Na wa o.how do these things really happen? Maybe it's cos I dont take alcohol though and this clearly isn't a case of rape,was just wondering how drunk u could be that you won't remember/realize he is ur step- dad and come back to ur senses.The man. Something tells.me u also like the man and this isn't the first time u are sleeping with him,u just started feeling guilty now
This is really bad,that means ur step dad has slept with both your mum and you. shocked. shocked
Better don't tell your mum cos she's gonna hate you and that will affect ur relationship. Just put a stop to this nonsense, move out of that house and ask for God's forgiveness,also pray ur mum never finds out.
Children of this days sha.smh

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by IYANGBALI: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:
sofri sofri o,you go wound o

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by JoeCutie(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
owolawitola:
Me i hav a question o. Biko how is the man a maniac? Afterall u just said it that both of u were drunk. He didnt force u. U referred to it as 'make love' and not sex or f u..ck. So both of u should share the blame.He didnt force ur legs open
Orie kpe. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by bishopken: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmm mm, my dear it will be very wise of you to notify your mum of it, bls if she finds out you will have your self to blame. In fact it will be concluded that you induce him to do it.
Re: My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
sofri sofri o,you go wound o
if love is a crime then im willing to be hurted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. / Car Issue: Am I Being Fair To My Wife? / Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.