Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,721 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria (902 Views)

Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / Nigeria’s 2016 Worst Performing Governors / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
South-East has been debated. South-West has also been debated. Now lets beam our torch light on South-South. The states in this region include:

Akwa Ibom (Godswill Akpabio)
Bayelsa (Seriake Dickson)
Cross River (Liyel Imoke)
Delta (Emmanuel Uduaghan)
Edo (Adams Oshiomhole)
Rivers (Rotimi Amaechi)

For me, the best performing governors are Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state and Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state. These men have really tried in terms of bringing infrastructural development to their respective states and improving the quality of human capital in their states too. Am talking about roads, health care facilities, educational facilities and transportation. Edo state was literally transformed into a modern city from the ancient city it was under Lucky Igbinedion.

The least performing governor for me is Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa. That state has been described as a state where ''the poor have no voice; the rich and the powerful have no conscience; and the government is aiding and abetting in the rape and molestation of its own people.”

The floor is open for debate grin

Martins301

1 Like

Re: Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls do cross river have governor?

1 Like

Re: Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:

Is Liyel Imoke dead?

1 Like

Re: Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Martins301:

Is Liyel Imoke dead?
lol....me never see anytin wey dat guy don do o...he can't even pay salary

1 Like

Re: Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria by redvektor(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
O.p God bless you with this write up. my people say gold fish no day hide for water akpaboi is the best in south south while d govnour of my state henry serike dickson is jos sometin else him no follow at-all a visionless man who only knows how to talk

1 Like

Re: Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
lol....me never see anytin wey dat guy don do o...he can't even pay salary

Am sure the people in his state will vote him or his party in again. Nigerians hardly learn from their mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria by obailala(m): 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:

Very funny question but you really cant be blamed cheesy cheesy grin grin

I've never heard any stories (good or bad) from Cross Rivers. The state seems to have a ghost governor

1 Like

Re: Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria by OnyeEgo1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
All i can c is apc states performing governors n pdp states under-performing governors
Re: Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria by nwafuluozoh: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Uduaghan of Delta and Dickson of Bayelsa are the worst of them all.
Akapbio of Akwa Ibom is the best of them all.

1 Like

Re: Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
obailala:

Very funny question but you really cant be blamed cheesy cheesy grin grin

I've never heard any stories (good or bad) from Cross Rivers. The state seems to have a ghost governor
his a ghost worker grin

1 Like

Re: Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
redvektor:
O.p God bless you with this write up. my people say gold fish no day hide for water akpaboi is the best in south south while d govnour of my state henry serike dickson is jos sometin else him no follow at-all a visionless man who only knows how to talk

Sometimes I don't know if I should blame the current governor or his predecessors (Alamiesegha, Goodluck Jonathan, Timipri Sylva). Once thing that is obvious is that the three of them set a bad framework and the current one just followed their footstep.

That's why I keep telling the critics of Tinubu to have a rethink. If he had done a bad job, Fashola would have copied him from A to Z.

2 Likes

Re: Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Martins301:

Am sure the people in his state will vote him or his party in again. Nigerians hardly learn from their mistakes.
dnt conclude o...nigerians ar wise now o...nd wit d. help of card reader rigging will. B difficult

1 Like

Re: Best & Worst Performing Governors In South-South Nigeria by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
dnt conclude o...nigerians ar wise now o...nd wit d. help of card reader rigging will. B difficult

Aside rigging, many Nigerians vote based on primordial sentiments.

(1) (Reply)

David Mark: A Man With A Mark Of Shameless Pleasure And A Man Without Chest / The 10 Most Influential Women Of The 21st Century (so Far) / Difference Between APC And PDP Presidential Campaign In Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.