Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? (50556 Views)

Acres Of Land At Karishi Fct, Abuja. 100k Per Plot Buy In Acres And Sell In Bit. / List Of Building Materials In Nigeria And The Price Qoutes / 2 Building Story For Sell In Mokola @ibadan Oyo State,near Premier Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by lolbela(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2012
smiley
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by Rossikk(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
sugabelly: Here's the thing. Every country is known for among other things, its unique architecture. Nigeria must be the same. It is the height of tastelessness to have Nigeria dotted with American looking houses. No doubt you are a good architect, but your current architecture is inappropriate for Nigeria. I don't know about you but I DO NOT want my country to be a clone of an American suburb. If I were you I would do research on Nigerian traditional architecture and then put your skills to good use by developing modern twists on our traditional buildings.

That's what would sell.

Very well said.
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by Army36(f): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
RECREATIVE DESIGN OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:

ARCHITECTURE 2D & 3D

Design concept development
Detailed architectural house plans design (2D AUTOCAD & 3D)
Supervision and Project Management

INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES

Interior Design for homes and offices
Hotel furnishing
Ceiling and wall design
Plaster of Paris for wall screeding and ceiling
Flooring(tiling, laminated floors, wood flooring etc..)
Window treatments (draperies, blinds etc..)
Colour and finish consultation
Bathroom Remodeling
Design of fitted kitchen
Furniture, art and antique procurement

BUILDING RENOVATION / REMODELING

Offices, Residential
Retail shops, Banking Halls
Hospitals, Showroom

SPACE PLANNING & MANAGEMENT

Space management Consultation
Design and Planning of open office spaces
Partitioning System ( wood, aluminum, glass etc.)

CUSTOM WOOD WORKS / FURNISHING

Design of fitted kitchens,Wardrobes
Cupboards, Cabinets, Wall units
shelving system, Organized storage systems
Workstations, Custom made beds
General Interior wood works

HOTEL FURNISHING

Complete interior design for hotel rooms, lobby and reception
supply of Furniture, and accents

CONTACT US FOR QUOTES ON YOUR PROJECT

Telephone: 08093-577-005, 0802-854-0261.

BBPIN: 259CCEB5

Email: recreative_design@yahoo.com
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by naikee(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
2BEDROOM FLAT FOR SALE AT (PEACE ESTATE) OGIJO JUST 10MINUTES DRIVE FROM IKORODU ROUND ABOUT, ALONG IKORODU- SHAGAMU ROAD.
THIS 2BEDROOM FLAT IS BUILT ON A PLOT OF LAND MEASURING (60 x 120SQM)
THE LAND IS A DRY LAND.
IT IS AN ESTABLISHED ESTATE WITHOUT OMONILE WAHALA THAT HAS ALL THE KNOWN INFRASTRUCTURES SUCH AS LIGHT, BORE HOLE WATER SUPPLY, WELL LAID OUT PLOTS AND PROPER LAYOUTS, GATED COMMUNITY, ACCESSIBLE AND MOST OF ALL AFFORDABLE.
PRICE: N 1,700,000 (1.7MILLION NAIRA) VERY CHEAP.
DOCUMENTS: DEEDS OF ASSIGNMENT, SURVEY PLAN SHOWING PROPERTY, SALE AGREEMENT.
THIS PROPERTY CONSIST OF A SITTING ROOM, 2BEDROOM, A KITCHEN, A TOILET AND BATHROOM. IT IS ALMOST COMPLETED WITH SLIDING WINDOWS.
WHAT TO FIX AFTER PURCHASE.
JUST TO FIX THE DOORS
YOU CAN PACK IN OR RENT IT OUT.
THE REMAINING PIECE OF LAND CAN BE USE TO BUILD A 4/5 BEDROOM FLAT OR EVEN DUPLEX.
INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT ADEYINKA ON THE NUMBERS BELOW FOR VERIFICATION, INSPECTION AND AUTHENTICATION OF THE PROPERTY.
07035557671, 08091I835664
naike4christ@gmail.com

DID YOU KNOW THAT A PLOT OF LAND IS NOW PRICED IN ESTATES LIKE LEKKI SCHEME 1 OR SCHEME 2 OR EKO AKETE STARTING FROM N15MILLION AND ABOVE? DESPITE THIS DURING RAINING SEASON IT IS OVERFLOODED WITH WATER.
HERE IS A LINK TO CONFIRM WHAT AM SAYING: www.nairaland.com/1167355/beechwood-estate-another-hidden-treasure

THEREFORE IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO THINK TWICE AND ACT RIGHT NOW.

GOD BLESS YOU.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by spyroxy1(m): 5:17am On May 05, 2013
lovely
Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by Solozzo(m): 11:43pm On May 08, 2013
larez: Side view of my dream home. (rendering)

Looks like a cathedral to me! Laugh out loud

1 Like

Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by josephagonga83(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
For all kinds of Architecture drawings call me on 08127048174- Joe

Re: Will These Home Designs Sell In Nigeria, And Where? by Arnoldfish(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Joseph you stopped this thread, WHat happened? Abi you don get job for oil company? I can continue from where u stopped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) / Where's The Best Place To Live In Lagos Mainland? / South African Man Turns His House To Swimming Pool After Heavy Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.