Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Labour Party Adopts GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Adopts GEJ (612 Views)

APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari / Alliance For Democracy Adopts GEJ As Its Presidential Candidate / Accord Party Adopts Jonathan As Presidential Candidate ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Adopts GEJ by sunayo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
I just watched the chairman of Labour party, the 4th largest party in Nigeria as he declared the adoption of GEJ as the party candidate. I think it's game over for Buhari. So many things have changed since the postponement. Take a look: List of parties who have adopted GEJ.

1. APGA
2.SDP
3.UPN
4.Labour party
5. Accord Party
Etc.
Endorement:
Afenifere and almost all Obas in SouthWest.
OPC
Ohaneze
Tricycle and Motorcycle Operators nation wide.
Market women
PFN
Ijaw nation
Nollywood
Sports Men and women. Their rally was great last Saturday.
Etc.

Boko Haram being decimated.
Patience reaching to women nation wide.
Foriegners with PVCs being arrested.
More APC members decamping to PDP.
More people from GEJ stronghold getting PVCs

GEJ has gained more momentum while GMB hyped campaign has greatly dwindled.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Adopts GEJ by Adminisher: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
sunayo:
I just watched the chairman of Labour party, the 4th largest party in Nigeria as he declared the adoption of GEJ as the party candidate. I think it's game over for Buhari. So many things have changed since the postponement. Take a look: List of parties who have adopted GEJ.

1. APGA
2.SDP
3.UPN
4.Labour party
5. Accord Party
Etc.
Endorement:
Afenifere and almost all Obas in SouthWest.
OPC
Ohaneze
Tricycle and Motorcycle Operators nation wide.
Market women
PFN
Ijaw nation
Nollywood
Sports Men and women. Their rally was great last Saturday.
Etc.

Boko Haram being decimated.
Patience reaching to women nation wide.
Foriegners with PVCs being arrested.
More APC members decamping to PDP.
More people from GEJ stronghold getting PVCs

GEJ has gained more momentum while GMB hyped campaign has greatly dwindled.

This is self deceit of the highest order. Patience and Jonathan have only annoyed the undecideds in the last four weeks. Jonathan knows he has lost the elections and he might postpone it. In the last week before elections the big APC guns will come out and the North will show its true colours.
Re: Labour Party Adopts GEJ by DesChyko: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Well, it was a similar scenario last elections, so it's nothing new.
I really hope he makes it! grin
Re: Labour Party Adopts GEJ by dein77(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Adminisher:

This is self deceit of the highest order. Patience and Jonathan have only annoyed the undecideds in the last four weeks. Jonathan knows he has lost the elections and he might postpone it. In the last week before elections the big APC guns will come out and the North will show its true colours.

Theorem 101. The postponement was the game changer!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Friends Lock 10-year-old In Cage Before Setting Him Alight In Yemen / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan / Lagos Doctors Begin Another Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.