Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles (2659 Views)

Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola / Things Iv Been Seeing Inside Coca-cola Bottles Recently / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Below is a picture showing how the popular beverage coca cola looked before. Which do u like best? I like the first one,looks like some expensive brandy. Whatchu say?

Photo credit: www.lindaikeji..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by Caracta(f): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
1899!!!

They just had to reduce the content huh? sad

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by valmunich(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Why e come dey small with time?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
^^ ^They reduced it and added more sugar so dat jedi jedi will kill us

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by Richie0974: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Seriously....
Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by passionate88: 5:51am On Mar 12, 2015
What about that off 2015?... The share a coke with Amaka type?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by Girltee1(f): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2015
Lmaogrin
Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by adebisiema(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin COCA COLA
Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
We're still using the one from 1957
Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by CrazyScientist: 12:28am On Mar 14, 2015
valmunich:
Why e come dey small with time?? undecided

Imagine ooo! shocked cheating of the highest order, imagine buying that first bottle #70, na drink for 1 week be that grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by valmunich(m): 12:52am On Mar 14, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Imagine ooo! shocked cheating of the highest order, imagine buying that first bottle #70, na drink for 1 week be that grin
grin

You must be an igbo boy

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by surgecom(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2015
Imagine drinking a chilled version of 1899 with a plate of Benliz ofada with ayamase stew below.

Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by chihael(f): 6:03am On Mar 16, 2015
surgecom:
Imagine drinking a chilled version of 1899 with a plate of Benliz ofada with ayamase stew below.

U must b a real foodie wink
Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by simdam500(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
almostFamous: ^^ ^They reduced it and added more sugar so dat jedi jedi will kill us

Hehehehe grin grin
Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by Olypeppy(f): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Like d first bottle
Re: Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yay! I can finally post in this section. Honestly, I'm more concerned about the secret ingredient(s) it contains. Most sodas are bad for one's health, anyways. If I find out I've been drinking some yucky stuff, I'll be very livid with Coca-Cola. cheesy
almostFamous:
I like the first one,looks like some expensive brandy. Whatchu say?
Photo credit: www.lindaikeji..com
First it looked like brandy, then it looked like beer before it looked like coke.

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Best Way You Can Earn Cool Income Using Your Android Phone / Does Washed Bitter Leaf Water Get Spoilt? / Could this be Made in NAIJA? Superb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.