Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu (20433 Views)

"Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by mulattoclaro(m): 8:02am On Mar 12, 2015
I have decided.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Utchman1: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2015
Did you take money or not?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by dexterinc2003: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2015
menesheh:
Tell them. Party built with lies and propaganda

Trending on nairaland

#Buhari is a terrorist
#Apc Is bokoharam
#Gej till 2019

When president GEJ was promising Nigeria of a better life, he never bargained for Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen's killings/saboteurs.

Let's Picture Nigeria without Boko Haram senseless killings and u will know that we av wasted so much in battling this evil men than facing other challenges.

They said GEJ was too slow to fight back when Boko haram surfaced but they the North was the one making a whole lots of noise that Niger delta boys was treated like a king and Boko Haram boys is been treated like a rogue and their houses burnt down. It took the North several years to admit that their bizarre boys have actually gone out of hand and could not be controlled again.

Too much Challenges in this GEJ administration and he has been solving them calmly. If he sends a Northerner to jail, it will be a war against the North. If he sends southerners to jail, he will be called a prodigal son. Intelligently, he has refused to send ppl to jail, rather creates alternative in blocking those holes this cabals are eaten from.

The case now is that if GEJ block any of this men from stealing, they will abuse him and join APC. We all know how powerful OBJ/saraki/Atiku are in the party/Nigeria, what cabals can be greater than them? Those who believe Nigeria belong to them.

GEJ is up against, Boko Haram, cabals, ethnicity and Religion Hatred. And we his supporters won't give up until he gives them his last fight to liberate Nigeria from their hands. The same ppl who has finished Nigeria are now shouting that GEJ is no good cos he has refused to listen to them.

Believe me. No saints in Government, they are all guilty of the same crime. Don't be deceived by the so called change cos about 70% of this change Agents are from PDP so what are we changing into? Even if Buhari wins, there is no way he can Rule with decree, this same powerful ppl can influence the Senate and Reps against him including the judiciary and he will be frustrated due to his age and state of Health.

The fight to liberate Nigeria has just began with GEJ and I am sure we will get there. Gradually taking another Turn and GEJ is making progress.

What we should be trying to change now is the system of Government and not the government itself. Let's give GEJ another chance to implement the confab reports and change this normal way of circling without any progress. We shouldn't experiment Nigeria with an unrealistic Change. Lybia, Yemen, Egypt, iraq are all suffering from the so called Change now. God bless Nigeria.
(Prince Uc)

Opaks!!!!!
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by blackpanda: 8:03am On Mar 12, 2015
How much did gej pay this one?

BIG FOOOL

1 Like

Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by allanphash7(m): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2015
$7 billion is still echoing or is it #7milliin?

Bishoo d thief and scammer

Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by johnbu: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2015
b
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by fuke(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2015
garrix8:
The fact that this pastor is advocating for TVCs instead of PVCs shows he is a PDP pastor, a recipient of a sizeable chunk of the 6billion Naira bribe.

Gmb/PYO...

You are spot on.
Another confirmation they collected the money.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2015
Many pastors will rot in hell, it's a fact. If I don't know anything about the bribe of 2015 to the church, I clearly know the one of 2011 because my close person was involved in the sharing of the so called bribe in dollars in the name of honorarium. I could remember how she was telling me how pastors were fighting to get their shares quickly as early as 7am in the morning.
May be this man didn't get his share, but I will say if it happened in 2011, why won't it be repeated 2015.
Is high time church focus on his ministerial callings.
If independent body is set up to audit church and pastors accounts many people will remain at home and will not go to church again.
God will judge you all if you collect bribe and still come openly to deny it.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by almaliki: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Every body wanna be heard ....even dat hungry pastor dey open mouth yarn rubbish.......i no blame am.....if naija economy good would he have been a pastor?....jobless hungry mo'fo' Pdp arrse kissing pastor........*bloodyhound*
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by ademega(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Enough political judgement for God to give to pastors. How can you support same position the pdp are clamoring for against the wishes of the Nigeria populace? Without apology to anointing, this man is not better than the slave masters in the colonial days. Wicked and inconsiderate to human fefeelingst. This is why am not always fascinated every Sunday to listen to one bull story from one man that doesn't even understand that this God is God of freedom from the oppressed.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Tymax(m): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2015
When pastors act like this you know there is trouble in the land.

The Bishop should ask himself one or two questions.

Who is the one jumping from church to church seeking endorsement?

Who is the one using pastors to declare a candidate as an unbeliever who wants to islamize Nigeria?

Who is the one using pastors to traffic weapons?
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Popemax(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I have just 3lettered sentense to make..

GEJ till 2019..
nice....am with u

1 Like

Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by DaBullIT(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Its too late to ask God to give you sense,Mr Robot

Abdullah007:

APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by femliany(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2015
nzeadachie:
TELL THEM LET THEM HEAR, IF NOT GOD WILL STRIKE THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER
And God be like man abi?make we use temporary voters card after collecting money?
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by IanDiamonds: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2015
DaBullIT:
Its too late to ask God to give you sense,Mr Robot

You're wrong.. Its not that its too late. He just can't have it. Tanoids are Robots and Robots are Programmed. Hope you understand what is happening now..??
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by OLADD: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Redoil:
But why would the APC janjaweedian go down so low to such extent by telling such expensive and extensive lies against the pastors? Methink whoever is advising them to toe such partway is doing them a greater disadvantage.
Ameachi be warn and ur days of foolishness and stupidity will soon be over

That's a sympton of excessive power drunkenness. Nigeria will be dead if APC wins the presidency but God will not allow it to happen.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Is this a man of God or man of money? Where was he when pdp and their cohorts went about desecrating the house of God in the name of campaign? People like him should know that religion should be separated from politics and should not be intertwined to achieve a particular end. If I may ask where is the house of God? Is it all these desecrated temples built with money from corrupt thieves, it's indeed a pity.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Badosqi(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2015
D9ty7:

And if he supports the use of card readers he is what? An APC pastor isn't it?
You are loosing it.
APC supporters are so dumb. They tag you bad once you share another opinion from theirs.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by IYANGBALI: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2015
As dem no see money give dem like baba peace grin
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by PastorOla1: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2015
nzeadachie:
TELL THEM LET THEM HEAR, IF NOT GOD WILL STRIKE THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER
YOU ARE TALKING LIKE A TOOL IN THE HAND OF A POLITICIAN NOT LIKE SOMEONE WHO KNOW GOD ATALL. IF THE SAID ARCH BISHOP DID NOT COLLECT MONEY SO BE IT OTHERS DID. LET HIM GO BACK TO THE ALTAR THAT IS WHERE HE HAS ASSIGNMENT NOT TO START TALKING AGAINST APC AND CAMPAIGNING FOR PDP THROUGH THE BACK THE BACK. HE SHOULD TELL US HOW MUCH HE GOT IF INDEED HE GOT SOMETHING. IS HE DOING THIS TO ATTRACT SOMETHING?
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by prophetfire: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2015
I wld av taken him serious if he hadnt talked about PVC TVC.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2015
My dear bishop you can't blame them it is christians who have allowed demslves to be used in the hands of unbelievers. By just mentioning the name mohammed hell braeaks loose. For example christians can't comment on muslim section on nairaland but they flood d christians section. The enenmy cannot enter without an insider.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by ozo13(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2015
garrix8:
The fact that this pastor is advocating for TVCs instead of PVCs shows he is a PDP pastor, a recipient of a sizeable chunk of the 6billion Naira bribe.

Gmb/PYO...

leave d man let him be deceiving self.tvc ooo is out of it.if u fink u r gonna be disenfranchise cos of PVC.its not gonna happen.I took my Time to listen to PVC , tvc , card reader program on nta.at the end of d day f antagonist of PVC n card readers wr caught wt notin to argue again. So lv tvc out of the mata.if a card reader couldn't verify a person finger print bt his pvc is recognized as bn an inec card by d card reader.such a person is gonna be gvn an incidence form to fill and he is gonna vote. So PDP fans comeup with anoda lie and we r reader to answer u guys and d antagonist of card reader.d pix below is d inec official serious educating the masses. If only PDP will join APC and help inec to educate the mass on d card reader instead of causing confusion

1 Like

Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by fendorf(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2015
Sir,did you collect your own share of the 7billion naira?.diaris God o
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by nzeadachie: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2015
PastorOla1:
YOU ARE TALKING LIKE A TOOL IN THE HAND OF A POLITICIAN NOT LIKE SOMEONE WHO KNOW GOD ATALL. IF THE SAID ARCH BISHOP DID NOT COLLECT MONEY SO BE IT OTHERS DID. LET HIM GO BACK TO THE ALTAR THAT IS WHERE HE HAS ASSIGNMENT NOT TO START TALKING AGAINST APC AND CAMPAIGNING FOR PDP THROUGH THE BACK THE BACK. HE SHOULD TELL US HOW MUCH HE GOT IF INDEED HE GOT SOMETHING. IS HE DOING THIS TO ATTRACT SOMETHING?
JUST WARNING THEM NOT TO PLAY POLITICS WITH MEN OF GOD, LET THEM COME OUT AND POINT THE PERSON THAT COLLECTED THE 7m FROM PDP,WHY THEY WANT TO DIVIDE CHRISTIAN CLERGIES WITH PROPAGANDA

1 Like

Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by nogames: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2015
We Known those people that desecrating church, where was he when GEJ was jumping from one church to another
desecrating pulpits.
Revolution is coming most of these politicians will no doubt go with it, neither will any of these pastorprenuer escape it
is gathering momentum..
The same thing happened in Osun during last governorship election, CAN told it members to vote for Omisore because he is a christian
but God disgrace them..
I am a christian, but i believe like royal fathers, pastors should be non-partisan to politics.I was not happy WHEN OSUN STATE CAN TOLD ITS MEMBERS TO VOTE FOR OMISORE but God disgraced them
may prayer may the best candidate win

1 Like

Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by micrep3030(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2015
They can not succeed
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by obibob2020(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2015
APC members are all welcome to the winning party. Support GEJ in his transformational agenda. GEJ till 2019
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Idrismusty97(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I have just 3lettered sentense to make..

GEJ till 2019..
Mumu are these three lettered sentence? cheesy.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by tuyi19: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2015
radiorebel:

GUY TELL DEM..... d THUNDER WEY GO FIRE DEM...E DEY DO PRESS UPS

AND ANY PASRTOR THAT COLLECT MONEY FROM POLITICIAN TOO, TUNDER WILL FIRE THEM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Red Alert Over Plot To Attack Abuja / Japheth Omojuwa Appointed To Halifax Board / Lagos 2023: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat As Governor, Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.