Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? (42634 Views)

Photo : What Helps You Relieve Stress ? / (photo) What Led The Death Of World's Biggest Snake? / (photo) What Will Ypu Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by emmabest2000(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2015
Day dreamers everywhere

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by nifton(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2015
SagePerv:
I'll start taking my anti-malaria pills seriously.
Same wit me.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by momo22: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2015
undecided undecidedThrash! I thinks say na Dollar sef! Valuless Naira.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by abbeyoye2001(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2015
Slump and die

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by nifton(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2015
SagePerv:
I'll start taking my anti-malaria pills seriously.
Same wit me,cuz its malaria reloaded.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by jaybee3(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2015
I no dey waste time imagine things wey no fit happen.
I for know wetin i go do If to say na hot gyal wey double as ogbanje
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by hardeh89(f): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2015
I will call press conference
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by IYANGBALI: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2015
Make the money come first before I go know wetin I go do am,but 1 thing for sure,spending thing na ni
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by FrancaNneka: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2015
will wake up from sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by macanu(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Start d cash moving
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Adewale9(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2015
I go order for Caterpillar and Demolish all d house in my street....anybody wey talk I go use money slap his or her mouth....

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by nextstreetfilms(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2015
I go just wakeup bcoz I no sey na dream I dey dream
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by adewaleh(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2015
will check if its real or fake..

if this is a dream... please don't wake me up...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Imoobot(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2015
Report to the police immediately. @true nigerian

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2015
I will check which country currency is this? And Hope its not Zimbambwe Dollars anyway!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by victors123: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2015
I will pray to God for his wisdom & direction!!!
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Hamatrony(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2015
Joshkid:
shockedshockedshocked

Guy abeg, cn u send me ds pix embarassed
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by html14java(f): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2015
Let me find it first. Leave the action film for nollywood to broadcast
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by bamog(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

No b only........
shocked u too go call police??
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by micrep3030(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2015
See raw money
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by ceejay80s(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2015
I go take chain tie am to my leg so that no body go steal am
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2015
bamog:
shocked u too go call police??
Tahh! If I hear police name
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by maestroz: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2015
Joshkid:
shockedshockedshocked

I go call my doctor
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by ITbomb(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2015
Joshkid:
shockedshockedshocked

Tinubu will take you to court for invasion of privacy.

Why do you post pix of his private residence on the Internet?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Berlusconi: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2015
Ama take #5oo and buy bread & indomie wit a bottle o Lacasera. That's wot a broda needs dis mornin, lyk seriously.

On a more serious note, ama leave d moni & go get d cops (yeah, right. #yimu)
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
Will kneel down, pray to God 4 His blessings, and den start investin.
na for only Nigeria things like this dey bcom blessings. Oga it's either the person is day dreaming or hallucinating. Ur room don become bank or warehouse for safekeeping money?
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by lexy2920(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2015
I will faint like 3 tymx b4 knowing what to do.then start spending
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by johnbu: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Naturally, i would be fearful surprise, after that i will thank God for the divine blessing, because God's work is immeasurable,he performs miracle. since i do not involve in any ritual activities, this is divine blessing. finally, i will pray for God direction on how to spend the money such that i will not loose the heavenly eternity.
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Thebrightest(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Do you know as a professional mathematician i can calculate the total amount of money in that picture? If only the amount of only one bunch is known.
Taking each bunch as 250,000
From calculations, the total amount must be
225,000,000 naira only.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Joshkid(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2015
ITbomb:

Tinubu will take you to court for invasion of privacy.

Why do you post pix of his private residence on the Internet?
gringrin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by Joshkid(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Hamatrony:

Guy abeg, cn u send me ds pix embarassed
cheesy...download am naa...
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do If You See This In Your Room? by M4gunners: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2015
I will pick up my phone call Paris Hilton to ask her what her price is for a week with me in Ibiza.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Origin Of "Go And Flit My Room" (Throwback Photo) / Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) / Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.