Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos (1776 Views)

When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? / How To Dress In Search Of Job After May 29. Pics / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2015
my friend recently got a job in lag and have extented an invitation to come and stay with him, and then search for work from his place. But the problem now is that, I don't have enough cash for logistics while going about looking for a job in lag considering the way the transport system is in lag. So am appealing to kind hearted Nigerians to plz help me out. Am willing to do any type of job, even if na messenger, driver (just that I don't think I can drive in lag). plz any job that will just put some money in my pocket no matter how small will be really appreciated. My friend stays around ajah. thanks and God bless as you help me out.

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by easyPABX: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2015
Check my profile,if you are fit and motivated copy me an email.
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by easyPABX: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2015
AltarBoy1:
my friend recently got a job in lag and have extented an invitation to come and stay with him, and then search for work from his place. But the problem now is that, I don't have enough cash for logistics while going about looking for a job in lag considering the way the transport system is in lag. So am appealing to kind hearted Nigerians to plz help me out. Am willing to do any type of job, even if na messenger, driver (just that I don't think I can drive in lag). plz any job that will just put some money in my pocket no matter how small will be really appreciated. My friend stays around ajah. thanks and God bless as you help me out.

Check my profile,if you are fit and motivated copy me an email.
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2015
OP...answer these few questions here:

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2015
BiHung:
OP...answer these few questions here:

B.Eng
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2015
@abdullah007... plz dis is not a political campaign thread.
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2015
AltarBoy1:
B.Eng
i went through your wall..i can see you have been through a lot...no job since 2 or 3 yrs ago, not even a volunteering job, etc

But more saddening is that you are against GMB..and you support GEJ.

You studied B.Eng and you live in the East.

GMB said that as part of his youth employment strategy is to fully commercials and revive the Mining Industry. I am sure you know that the South East has a lot of mineral resources...and these ones sell faster and costlier than crude oil if well developed. You as an engineer based there would easily be recruited.

This is aside the agricultural job creation and the welfare support for unemployed youths.

Also, GMB/PYO plans to create some other direct jobs for the youths....

...but...sadly...you do not want GMB...you prefer GEJ.

Gej spends your money to bribe people, he allows corrupt people to steal and go scot free, Gej allows militants to cart away huge monies and even sends them abroad for studies...but you in the south east...what do you get? Nothing.

The Second Niger bridge that would have helped you to link easily to other vibrant markets, it is taking GEJ decades to even commence construction...but you still want GEJ.

Okay, tell me....what was the affirmative action on Nigerian Graduate Employees for the automobile assembling industry in the east? Innosson would rather employ more non-engineers and pay them cheaply... Leaving you, an engineering graduate unemployed for years.

My dear...first things first, kick Gej Out..and vote for Change.

Then I would see how i can help you get a job in April. Especially if you love agriculture. Hope you would like to manage a big farm land.

9 Likes

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2015
Omo na wa o
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2015
BiHung:
i went through your wall..i can see you have been through a lot...no job since 2 or 3 yrs ago, not even a volunteering job, etc

GMB said that as part of his youth employment strategy is to fully commercials and revive the Mining Industry. I am sure you know that the South East has a lot of mineral resources...and these ones sell faster and costlier than crude oil if well developed. You as an engineer based there would easily be recruited.

This is aside the agricultural job creation and the welfare support for unemployed youths.

Gej spends your money to bribe people, he allows corrupt people to steal and go scot free, Gej allows militants to cart away huge monies and even sends them abroad for studies...but you in the south east...what do you get? Nothing.

The Second Niger bridge that would have helped you to link easily to other vibrant markets, it is taking GEJ decades to even commence construction...but you still want GEJ.

Okay, tell me....what was the affirmative action on Nigerian Graduate Employees for the automobile assembling industry in the east? Innosson would rather employ more non-engineers and pay them cheaply... Leaving you, an engineering graduate unemployed for years.

Then I would see how i can help you get a job in April. Especially if you love agriculture. Hope you would like to manage a big farm land.
SMH... see the mentality of Nigerian politicians using every situation to score cheap political point. I didn't create this thread for people to come and campaign for their candidate neither will I take because you promise to help me (if at all you would) and then change my vote to some other candidate. the last time I checked, even the devil whom every one knows he represents evil still have his own fair share of supporters and everyone is entitled to support ant candidate of his choice. plz if you don't want to help a brother, why not jump and pass than trying to play politics with my condition.

5 Likes

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala, plz help me move this to FP.
Plz save a soul.
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2015
AltarBoy1:
lalasticlala, plz help me move this to FP.
Plz save a soul.

nor be only front page

do you know how many million souls need to be "saved" too

enter street Bro you'll find something

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by size40: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2015
lol....... after shouting GEJ till 2019 ur here asking for any type of job in Lagos state. Is there no job in ur own state?

8 Likes

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

nor be only front page

do you know how many million souls need to be "saved" too

enter street Bro you'll find something
so you saying am making a bad move. do you knw hw long I have been on the streets.
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2015
size40:
lol....... after shouting GEJ till 2019 ur here asking for any type of job in Lagos state. Is there no job in ur own state?
so I have no right to shout gej till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by henchamb(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
AltarBoy1:
SMH... see the mentality of Nigerian politicians using every situation to score cheap political point. I didn't create this thread for people to come and campaign for their candidate neither will I take because you promise to help me (if at all you would) and then change my vote to some other candidate. the last time I checked, even the devil whom every one knows he represents evil still have his own fair share of supporters and everyone is entitled to support ant candidate of his choice. plz if you don't want to help a brother, why not jump and pass than trying to play politics with my condition.

Unemployed plus bad mouth, why dnt you ignore him or pretend.

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by easyPABX: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
@ Altarboy1, I couldn't view your mail,kindly resend to @yahoo.com.
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
henchamb:

Unemployed plus bad mouth, why dnt you ignore him or pretend.
wat is bad abt my reply to him.

2 Likes

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2015
AltarBoy1:
wat is bad abt my reply to him.
seriously...i was gonna help you..but your response was just off the hook.

If this is the bad mouth you carry about looking for a job...God may have to personally come down and help you bro. . Peace out
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by amakaobiemeka: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2015
size40:
that guy sha big werey grin
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by amakaobiemeka: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2015
cryguy to pity u dey hard me sef, i get people i for fit talk to, knowing it isnt ur fault, but as a gej fan that u are what abt the sure p, u win, scam u all brag with, u support gej and still remain like this, u mentioned that even the devil has supporters but atleast they are in it for what they would get

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2015
BiHung:

If this is the bad mouth you carry about looking for a job...God may have to personally come down and help you bro. . Peace out
Be truth to yourself and tell me which part of my post was "a bad mouth" to you.? or is it wrong for someone to have a candidate of his choice.
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
that guy sha big werey grin
so I don't have a right to show support for a candidate of my choice because am jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
cryguy to pity u dey hard me sef, i get people i for fit talk to, knowing it isnt ur fault, but as a gej fan that u are what abt the sure p, u win, scam u all brag with, u support gej and still remain like this, u mentioned that even the devil has supporters but atleast they are in it for what they would get
you should knw why I responded to him dat way. why did he have to bring politics into this just because I asked for help. He claimed to have checked my background, how come its only the policatical side that he emphazied on. Do a check yourself and see him am wat he really painted me to be.

2 Likes

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by amakaobiemeka: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2015
AltarBoy1:
so I don't have a right to show support for a candidate of my choice because am jobless.
i never said so, but u people do not give people the opportunity to be sympathetic or take you serious. The same persons that have put you and millions of you in this position are the same people you are routing. What is the evidence of your preaching about them in ur life. Your decisions should reflect where u stand
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by tociano009(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2015
BiHung:

asshole

3 Likes

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by reborn1: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2015
lolzzz @GEJ Till Infinity. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by tociano009(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2015
BiHung:

But You are not God

2 Likes

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by egift(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
tociano009:
But You are not God
I believe what they are saying is if the Jonathan he is supporting does bring him any benefits, them he needs Change in his life.

Also I think should keep his political ideology to himself, unless he wants help from only PDP members (which is possible too).

Anyway, I wish him the best. If it was Enugu I might be able to help. With Buhari, more can be achieved for the Youths. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
AltarBoy1:
so I have no right to shout gej till 2019.
Gej till 2019 simply means u will be jobless and miserable till 2019 *coz Gej no send u @ all* cheesy cheesy... I wnt tell u to CHANGE ur ideology though, I mean it's ur Choice/decision so live with it bro tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Oyegun, Ngige Watch INEC Live While Buhari Smile At Orubebe's Action / He Said It! Listen To Audio Recording Of Oba Of Lagos Threatening Igbos In Lagos / Jagaban Kissing The Jagabanress!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.