Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

How Can People Still Want To Vote 4 a President That Planned An Election Rigging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can People Still Want To Vote 4 a President That Planned An Election Rigging (883 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can People Still Want To Vote 4 a President That Planned An Election Rigging by kay29000(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2015
It is not news that Omisore, Fayose, and Obanikoro met with a certain general in the Nigerian Military to rig the Ekiti elections. There is audio evidence, and even though most of the people heard on the tape initially denied the authenticity of the tape, they have come out to say their voices are actually what you hear on the tape. At a point during the audio, Obanikoro said and and I quote..."I am on a special assignment by the president." This means that President Jonathan actually gave the order for Obanikoro to go and look for a way to rig the Ekiti elections in favor of PDP. Why would any sane person still want to vote a president like this?
Re: How Can People Still Want To Vote 4 a President That Planned An Election Rigging by kestolove95(m): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2015
I pity anybody who still wants to vote gej....:he is a threat to our. Democracy

2 Likes

Re: How Can People Still Want To Vote 4 a President That Planned An Election Rigging by kay29000(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Click on this link to listen to the audio if you haven't already done so....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIqE7TX2Nhc
Re: How Can People Still Want To Vote 4 a President That Planned An Election Rigging by TI1919(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy

Re: How Can People Still Want To Vote 4 a President That Planned An Election Rigging by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2015
kay29000:
It is not news that Omisore, Fayose, and Obanikoro met with a certain general in the Nigerian Military to rig the Ekiti elections. There is audio evidence, and even though most of the people heard on the tape initially denied the authenticity of the tape, they have come out to say their voices are actually what you hear on the tape. At a point during the audio, Obanikoro said and and I quote..."I am on a special assignment by the president." This means that President Jonathan actually gave the order for Obanikoro to go and look for a way to rig the Ekiti elections in favor of PDP. Why would any sane person still want to vote a president like this?
So 4 men discussing made d whole electorates in Ekiti to change their mind and vote Fayose? You guys are clowns,fayemi was defeated because d people were tired of Apc,a Gov dat sleeps on 50million naira bed,could not pay workers salary,Osun people are regreting their own now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can People Still Want To Vote 4 a President That Planned An Election Rigging by dein77(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2015
How can a people now support a person who scuttled their democracy in the past?

GEJ till 2019!
Re: How Can People Still Want To Vote 4 a President That Planned An Election Rigging by kay29000(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So 4 men discussing made d whole electorates in Ekiti to change their mind and vote Fayose? You guys are clowns,fayemi was defeated because d people were tired of Apc,a Gov dat sleeps on 50million naira bed,could not pay workers salary,Osun people are regreting their own now!

You are the clown. Have u listened to the audio? Did u listen to what they were plotting? Have u watched the video recording of the man that leaked the video? SMH! I am just tired of this my country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Can People Still Want To Vote 4 a President That Planned An Election Rigging by Soloter(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2015
Just watch, very soon this thread shall be removed. I've stopped wasting my time to create threads on Nairaland. the PDP'S largesse has reached Nairaland mods too.

1 Like

Re: How Can People Still Want To Vote 4 a President That Planned An Election Rigging by dein77(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2015
Soloter:
Just watch, very soon this thread shall be removed. I've stopped wasting my time to create threads on Nairaland. the PDP'S largesse has reached Nairaland mods too.

Unless you're using another username, this one has ONLY 3 THREADS credited to it...

(1) (Reply)

APC Asks Jonathan To Apologise For Phone Call Controversy / If U Have Got Ur PVC, Then Be Free 2show Case Them Here! / Election Is Going Well In The North But All Is Not Well In The South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.