Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Word For Single Girls About To Get Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Word For Single Girls About To Get Married (3062 Views)

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Egbagirl(f): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
2good:

Will you respect your husband if he doesn't contribute to the home? Imagine that parent these days spend more money on educating a female than a male child, yet the male is expected to be more responsible financially. While then is all the money spent educating a female child when society expect less of them?
A female Phd holder can choose to be a house wife with no problem but a male without even a school certificate degree is not allow to do thesame. That is double standard from people demanding equality.

I can't wake up one day and say I choose to be a housewife if it hasn't been discussed w my husband. That doesn't make sense. Forget the money involved. In a marriage you cabt just make solo decisions.

I don't understand how equality is entering this issue.

All I'm saying is that, financial contribution is not a prerequisite for respect. If the respect you have for your partner depends on how much he/she contributes, then OYO.
Each couple should discuss and agree upon what works for them. If I don't gave a job for a whole year and can't contribute financially, should that give my husband the permission to disrespect me?
The same applies of the reverse is the case.

Anyway, this is just a general view. Other factors come into play but the Koko of my oro is that respect should not be determined by finances. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Op, you forgot to add

1. both parties should not act desperate in getting married.

2. Getting pregnant is not enough reason to marry him or get married.

3. Learn a skill or a trade it will come in handy.
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chigold101:
u and i are saying the same thing, because every action has equal reaction. When a lady yells a man slaps...lolzzzz men dont yell the respond with the next appropriat action...

what do you mean by men don't yell?
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Chigold101(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Egbagirl:

We are not saying the same thing o. The reaction to me yelling at my husband SHOULD NOT be a slap.
okay, what would you wanthim to do when shout him down?

Maybe a lovely french kiss or...

1 Like

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Chigold101(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Yadoctora:

what do you mean by men don't yell?

to yell means to SHOUT.
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chigold101:
to yell means to SHOUT.
You really have never seen a man shouting?
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Chigold101(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Yadoctora:

You really have never seen a man shouting?
that man na weak man. Shouting or beating a woman is the lowest act of stu.pidity
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by oloyede252(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
10% of conflict is due to difference of opinion. 90% is due to the wrong tone of voice,so a slap can be used as a reset button,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by myGodisgood(f): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ok. Seen! grin
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by myGodisgood(f): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
oloyede252:
10% of conflict is due to difference of opinion. 90% is due to the wrong tone of voice,so a slap can be used as a reset button,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Rubbish!
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by oloyede252(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=myGodisgood post=31643615] Rubbish![/quote
Careful now, don’t let your brains go to your head…
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by cococandy(f): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
1. Don't shout on her and not expect a slap, she is the woman of the house.

2. Don't deny her sex and expect her to be faithful, if she can't get it from you, she would search somewhere else.

3. If you don't cook for her. "They" would and that's a fact.

4. Don't leave the house cause she had offended you or cheated on you. "They" would pack in.

5. Don't dishonor her when she was poor and expect her to honour you when she is rich. SHe is not Santa Claus.

6. If you don't contribute financially, don't expect to be respected, you will need more than one trick.

7. Don't be wicked to her and think she should be nice to you, it is called karma my brother.

8. Don't admire others and look down on her and then expect her not to do the same, you are only being unrealistic.

9. If you don't share with her, she also won't, no hard feelings.

10. Don't expect her to be nice and God fearing, if you met her in a club. Church don finish for your area and besides, what is an angel
doing in a devil's pit?

How nice smiley

Tell them.
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by ladygogo: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Wonders! grin

Shall never end! grin
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by myGodisgood(f): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2015
oloyede252:
[/quote][quote author=oloyede252 post=31654274]

Story for the gods
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by pearlzy92(f): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is just funny. Please if he cheats on u, leave him biko. There are men that don't cheat.... If you have an argument and he slaps you... Pls run for ur life, there are men that don't hit women...
As women don't let us look down on ourselves that we can't find someone better. There are men that don't treat women like dirt.... Don't think you can't find that person God has destined for you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Perverts Are Now Selling As Kiddies' Toy (Pic) / Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) / At What Age Did U Leave Ur Parents House To Stay On Ur Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.