Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents (6366 Views)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong DiƧk! / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
nothing pains a lady much like when she is above 28, jobless & single, and to add to it she still live with her parent in 2 room, cook and eat from same pot. She sleep in the parlor and put her clothes in the room where her parent sleep.. no privacy,

( whoever invented the idea of 2 room for family must be a jack and crazy )

Anyway. She is frustrated and depress thinking daily of guys who promise and failed to marry her.

You see her in different churches, allnigt seeking for sudden miracles.

Well. These are the type of girls you see in Nigeria churches this days.

To be continue
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by kestolove95(m): 12:27am On Feb 13, 2015
why u dey add to dia problem?

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by mutter(f): 6:59am On Feb 13, 2015
..and the men a that age all have jobs abi grin
and are not frustrated.
Anyway they don`T go to the church but to the highway to put an end to the frustration.

What an immature way of looking at the dilemma called Nigeria today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
why u dey add to dia problem?
add to their problem as how.??

only expressing the current fact of things so that others can understand what they are actually going through.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2015
mutter:
..and the men a that age all have jobs abi grin
and are not frustrated.
Anyway they don`T go to the church but to the highway to put an end to the frustration.

What an immature way of looking at the dilemma called Nigeria today.

Yes guys are also highly frustrated but if guys find themselves in this shoes its manageable for them.

They might squat with friends if they are the active ones. Even if they live with parents at age 35 although its painful but people around can understand the economic situation in nigeria.

But for girls the other way.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Adaezeagu(f): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2015
Nigeria girls don suffer haba
Op give them job Na
If u don't have solution to their joblessness then stop bashing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2015
Adaezeagu:
Nigeria girls don suffer haba
Op give them job Na
If u don't have solution to their joblessness then stop bashing

Not bashing, does this look like bashing?

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Gloriagee(f): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2015
@ joel3, will it matter so much if they live in mansions but r still jobless n single?

N can u quit with the weird generalisations, not sure what churches u meet such women at... don't ever see such in my church. maybe, I'm more focused on the sermon than on such irrelevant stuff.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2015
continue

This type of girls are highly desperate, most of them hardly have a choice this time around unlike when they were 22.

any man that walk up to them is their lover, they will try to trap him. they will packed and start living in his house even without him proposing to them.

And Some bad once are only looking for transit at the main time. They just want to hang around with any guy first all in the name of moving out from their parents house. From the guys house they will be trying their luck with different guys hoping for a better man. This are the set of girls that will lie that they are living with their brother not knowing its their boyfriend.

the spiritual ones will only take the names of any guy that work up to them to churches and prophet. By fire by force you must to marry this year. grin grin

To be continue

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2015
Gloriagee:
@ joel3, will it matter so much if they live in mansions but r still jobless n single?

N can u quit with the weird generalisations, not sure what churches u meet such women at... don't ever see such in my church. maybe, I'm more focused on the sermon than on such irrelevant stuff.

If they live in a mansion means they are wealthy. If a girl financially ok a little the press or pressure is not that much compare to a poor girl.

Example if a guy is rich and has no wife or he hasn't seen any wife to marry as of yet.

It is different from when a poor guy has no money and no wife. This kind of frustration is kind of damaging.

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by iiichidodo: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2015
Sickening thread...sick OP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by interleukin(f): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2015
Op, are you alright? Plus your English language is so bad, you sound like a 13 year old.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
interleukin

Op, are you alright? Plus(plus is in consequential here. ''And'' is a better word ) your English language is so bad, you sound ( there is no sound here. Better word is "post" or "comment" ) like a 13 year old.( its 13 years old.)

english teacher check your english before posting trash.

Correction
interleukin:
Op, are you alright? Plus your English language is so bad, you sound like a 13 year old.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Wendy80(f): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
I just de laff...
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wendy80:
I just de laff...
grin
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by juman(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
She can move and live with a friend for a start.

Or should try to move may be to bigger city where there is more opportunities to get any kind of job.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by interleukin(f): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:
interleukin

Op, are you alright? Plus(plus is in consequential here. ''And'' is a better word ) your English language is so bad, you sound ( there is no sound here. Better word is "post" or "comment" ) like a 13 year old.( its 13 years old.)

english teacher check your english before posting trash.

Correction
And

My apologies.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by veave(f): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
That you are privileged to come from a comfortable home gives you no right to look down on people.
They live in a 2room with their parents and do not have a job so what?
They sleep in the parlor and keep their cloths in their parents room so what?
They share the parlor space with other siblings so what?
They do not have a date so what?
They do not have a dime to call their own so what?
I repeat, you have no right to degrade or make jest of them, since they are too desperate for you to mingle with. Leave them alone, God knows how to bring people who need such extra attention their way... Not every one was born with a silver spoon
Not all born with a silver spoon retained their spoon.
Some were born with rubber spoon and later picked a golden one along the line.
Some were not born with any spoon at all but later got one...

To each - his maker.

5 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
interleukin:
And

My apologies.

Ok, is alright.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:
nothing pains a lady much like when she is above 28, jobless & single, and to add to it she still live with her parent in 2 room, cook and eat from same pot. She sleep in the parlor and put her clothes in the room where her parent sleep.. no privacy,

( whoever invented the idea of 2 room for family must be a jack and crazy )

Anyway. She is frustrated and depress thinking daily of guys who promise and failed to marry her.

You see her in different churches, allnigt seeking for sudden miracles.

Well. These are the type of girls you see in Nigeria churches this days.

To be continue

Okay, thanks for informing us.

Now do society a favour by marrying these girls and providing them with jobs.

P.s: Your night school English teacher should be shot.

3 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
veave:
That you are privileged to come from a comfortable home gives you no right to look down on people.
They live in a 2room with their parents and do not have a job so what?
They sleep in the parlor and keep their cloths in their parents room so what?
They share the parlor space with other siblings so what?
They do not have a date so what?
They do not have a dime to call their own so what?
I repeat, you have no right to degrade or make jest of them, since they are too desperate for you to mingle with. Leave them alone, God knows how to bring people who need such extra attention their way... Not every one was born with a silver spoon
Not all born with a silver spoon retained their spoon.
Some were born with rubber spoon and later picked a golden one along the line.
Some were not born with any spoon at all but later got one...

To each - his maker.

grin hey now you want to turn this into hate thread. I never mean to hurt or laugh at anyone. I am not from a rich background neither am I finding life so easy.

Only sharing the agony of some lady so guys can have companion while dealing with them.

Hope you get it??
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

P.s: You night school English teacher should be shot.

Have a lovely weekend. kiss
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Have a lovely weekend. kiss

Lol!

You travelling / leaving or something? This sounds like a farewell message to me!

How've you been dear? kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY

Now do society a("some" is better ) favour by marrying these girls and providing them with jobs.

P.s: You( wrong its "your" ) night school English teacher should be shot.

and you happen to be the teacher. So you deserve some shot.

EfemenaXY:

P.s: You night school English teacher should be shot.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

You travelling / leaving or something? This sounds like a farewell message to me!

How've you been dear? kiss kiss kiss

No, am not leaving. I will have to stay at home this weekend to clean up the mess here and finish some work I haven't been able to during the week.

I switched off my phone and told everyone not to disturb me but I am so self-disciplined that I ended up on NL. grin
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:
EfemenaXY

Now do society a("some" is better ) favour by marrying these girls and providing them with jobs.

P.s: You( wrong its "your" ) night school English teacher should be shot.

and you happen to be the teacher. So you deserve some shot.

Really?

It still doesn't change the message. Go marry them and give them jobs too, instead of feeling funky on the WWW. I bet you probably haven't eaten a square meal since yesterday, yet you try to ridicule others.

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

No, am not leaving. I will have to stay at home this weekend to clean up the mess here and finish some work I haven't been able to during the week.

I switched off my phone and told everyone not to disturb me but I am so self-disciplined that I ended up on NL. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Joel3(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Really?

It still doesn't change the message. Go marry them and give them jobs too, instead of feeling funky on the WWW. I bet you probably haven't eaten a square meal since yesterday, yet you try to ridicule others.

Now you want to make this personal and probably a bashing thread.

I don't know it pain you this much. Maybe you are one of them. I am really sorry.
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3:

Now you want to make this personal and probably a bashing thread.

I don't know it pain you this much. Maybe you are one of them. I am really sorry.

Sorry, why would you think your post "pains me this much"? I only asked if you've had a square meal to eat since yesterday, and that you should do your humanitarian bit for society by marrying and providing jobs to these single, jobless 28 year olds.

Or are you jobless as well?

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Joel3, why is this thread about ladies? Are men who are 28+ and jobless not bothered?

Since when has unemployment become a topic linked to gender?
Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by EfemenaXY: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
^^ Waste of effort reasoning with him jare. Better to toy with him instead. grin

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:
^^ Waste of effort reasoning with him jare. Better to toy with him instead. grin

I am really curious how he will answer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? / I Met A Man!!!! / The Ultimate Source Of Black Women's Low Self Esteem And Insecurities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.