Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) (8957 Views)

Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by harbdulrasaq88(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Just saw a gruesome video online that broke my heart. Men... and even women stood and watched as this man stripped his wife to her underwear and brutally beat her with a plank.

The people who posted the video online said he beat her to death, but that isn't shown in the video.

The last seconds of the video shows the man dragging the very weak woman away.

They said the man attacked his wife after catching her with another man. And no, it didn't happen in Nigeria.

http://www..net/2015/03/photos-husband-beats-his-wife-almost-to.html

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by tintingz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
My Lawd..!!! shocked

See the man behind that look like hungry hyena is enjoying the show, see him sipping tea. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by thorpido(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Even if he indeed caught her cheating,the mumu spectators will watch him beat her to death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
SMH! Some things can only happen under jonathan's administration.
I so hate this govt.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
mdokaba1:
SMH! Some things can only happen under jonathan's administration.
I so hate this govt.

So, Jonathan is also responsible for a man beating his wife to death in another country?

Chei! Uncle Jona haff suffered!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Phema:

So, Jonathan is also responsible for a man beating his wife to death in another country?

Chei! Uncle Jona haff suffered!

And who said it happend in another country.

Btw, when a man is faced with economic and marital frustrations, the end result is what stares us all. (A man beating his wife to death oover infedility) Do u hear of such amongst the elites?

The worst he would do is to divorce her.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
mdokaba1:
And who said it happend in another country.

Read the OP again. This time, very slowly. Concentrate on the last paragraph.

15 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Phema:

Read the OP again. This time, very slowly. Concentrate on the last paragraph.

And who said it wasint GEJ's poor economic policies (unemployment and harsh business climate) that drove him outa naija?
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by sisisioge: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Omg shocked shocked shocked lordhavemercy!
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nigga44: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
mdokaba1:

And who said it wasint GEJ's poor economic policies (unemployment and harsh business climate) that drove him outa naija?
Lolz grin grin....sarcasm at it's best

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nigga44: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is pure wickedness. And to think some fellow women stood among those iidiots without wailing and begging on her behalf makes it all the more sickening angry

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is heartbreaking embarassed .... why not divorce the woman instead of beating her to death?

May God save us from evil men oh cry

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by KanwuliaJara: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
The reason she cheated!
Death is better than being married to a BEAST! kiss

Typical PRIMITIVE BLACK RACE!
Everything na free show.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by freecocoa(f): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
And people just stood there watching?

I can see why she cheated on him, what a beast, not justifying cheating btw but man, this man is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Airpure(f): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
What Rubbish. I saw d video wonder why she wasn't fighting back to defend herself. Hope the animal never cheated on her
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
mdokaba1:

seriously!!!
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
It can only happen to a weak woman.
Had it been me, I'd have beaten that man to stupor.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
mdokaba1:

Your stùpidity is personified.

So, the man told you when he left Nigeria? Brainless dummy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

Your stùpidity is personified.

So, the man told you when he left Nigeria? Brainless dummy!

Must I be as dull as u are not to knw why and wen he left nigeria?

And to think that u are an albino is sickening @ profile pix.

I have some Tanzanian friends that might need ur body parts for goodluck charm. EEEDIOTAA!!
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
mdokaba1:

I have some Tanzanian friends that might need ur body parts for goodluck charm. EEEDIOTAA!!
Coming from a black monkey.

I've some Yoruba friends that would gladly use for Amala dudu.

Anuohia

5 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Joy1706(f): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
mdokaba1:

Thunder fire your rotten mouth. You're a very big FOOL
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by dinachi(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:
It can only happen to a weak woman.
Had it been me, I'd have beaten that man to stupor.
Carry your rotten coakroach infested maggot dripping puccy outta here! You are a woman and lesbianism is your albino brand @ur idiotic profile pix.
So you are a strong super woman and you have not yet carried your rotten self to go and save the Chibok girls? Foolish fool!

5 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by dinachi(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Joy1706:

When are they going to bury you? Rotten corpse! grin grin grin
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
dinachi:

Carry your rotten coakroach infested maggot dripping puccy outta here! You are a woman and lesbianism is your albino brand @ur idiotic profile pix.
So you are a strong super woman and you have not yet carried your rotten self to go and save the Chibok girls? Foolish fool!
Who stole your biscuit? cry

7 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by coogar: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
the woman fainted, she didn't die....

the video was sick though - to think the neighbours just stood by and watched him plank her about 3 times was very disturbing. I couldn't make out the language they were speaking but my educated guess would be rwanda or congo.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Joy1706:

Hey!! Inferior one, why not brave ur inferiority complex by displayin ur ugly face on ur profile make we laff small. IDIOTTTAAA!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by dinachi(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

Who stole my biscuit? cry
This confirms your infantile disposition to issues of significance, skank.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
thorpido:
Even if he indeed caught her cheating,the mumu spectators will watch him beat her to death.

WTF is wrong with u?!?!? what do you want them to do? while she was fking another guy did she inform them or give them a Lil some some?!? fk outta here with that shitty mentality dude. IF U CANT DO THE TIME THEN DON'T DO THE CRIME!!!!!!!!!!! and for u ladies that are going to cheat on your husband tomorrow, first if all check if ur ready to bear the consequences before u do and that goes for every decision we make in life be it fkin a LovePeddler, multiple dating, playing fkin without c0nd0m..... BE READY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF UR ACTIONS

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

Coming from a black monkey.

I've some Yoruba friends that would gladly use for Amala dudu.

Anuohia

Thank your star its a faceless forum. If not na ur type be my house girl o!

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Joy1706(f): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
mdokaba1:

Hey!! Inferior one, why not brave ur inferiority complex by displayin ur ugly face on ur profile make we laff small. IDIOTTTAAA!!
Hahahaha! slowpoke! So u went to look at my profile. Meanwhile I couldn't be bothered to check out ur ugly face. Wat do u want to see my face for? Pervert! Carry ur smelling body commot 4rm here jor

6 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Joy1706(f): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
dinachi:

When are they going to bury you? Rotten corpse! grin grin grin
Guess ur referring to ur ashawo mama

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
mdokaba1:

Thank your star its a faceless forum. If not na ur type be my house girl o!
dinachi:

This confirms your infantile disposition to issues of significance, skank.

You are both beneath my class and I won't dignify your lowly self with a reply once more.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understanding My Husbands Privacy Needs / See This 3 Bedroom Penthouse Architectural Design / Before You Get A Washing Machine For Your Home Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.