Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) (8964 Views)

Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by kinglekan: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:
It can only happen to a weak woman.
Had it been me, I'd have beaten that man to stupor.

Lolzzz, 4ny babe.

But to think of it tho, dts d more reason why ladies shouldn't condone small slaps during courtship.

D man that has the effrontery to slap a lady during courtship would do much more when they are married.

What a barbaric act and all these mofos just stood aloof and watched the man panel beat his wife. I hope justice gets a hold of him soon.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by veave(f): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2015
mdokaba1:

Thank your star its a faceless forum. If not na ur type be my house girl o!

Bross. But your neck long oh... grin grin grin
You no eat ni?

Feel free to cuss ur future.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by lilmax(m): 1:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:
It can only happen to a weak woman.
Had it been me, I'd have beaten that man to stupor.
this girl don start again
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by dinachi(m): 2:45am On Mar 13, 2015
Joy1706:

Guess ur referring to my ashawo mama
See this whitewashed sepulchre talking. Your dementia notwithstanding what gives your maggot brain the impetus to attempt a conversation when you are eternally cursed with a coachroach infested puccy? The curse way dey work for your life no be here!
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Airpure(f): 3:21am On Mar 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nmeri17: 4:45am On Mar 13, 2015
those neighbors just viewing as if the husband and wife are Roman gladiators
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 13, 2015
kinglekan:

Lolzzz, 4ny babe.

But to think of it tho, dts d more reason why ladies shouldn't condone small slaps during courtship.

D man that has the effrontery to slap a lady during courtship would do much more when they are married.

What a barbaric act and all these mofos just stood aloof and watched the man panel beat his wife. I hope justice gets a hold of him soon.
The fact is that if any guy slap me, I'll return it in a folds before taking any other decision.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 13, 2015
lilmax:
this girl don start again
Start what?
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 13, 2015
Airpure:

What are you saying. I ve always said it n will say it again any man that cheats on his wife should be open to the possibility that she will do same. While he is banging a random girl he should imagine his wife doing same. A woman that is shown love by her husband will not bother lookin outside so pls warn ur self.

lol this is only for the ladies that are true Christians and have the fear of God and few rare qualities, our today ladies just fk around so much!!!! even the engaged ones and I'm a witness to all this shii. nowadays it just seems like their sexual urges went off the roof. u can fk a woman with a golden dik, make her cum a million times but if she ain't got the fear of God, when the temptations keeps coming from a particular guy or guys she is 80 percent probability to fall. u all know how u fantasize about the guys u would like to fk so my dear, FK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT WHEN WOMAN IS LOVED SHE CAN NEVER CHEAT. are u trying to tell me that all doz woman that are having affairs outside are not really loved and cherished by their husbands? once again FK OUTTA HERE

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by thorpido(m): 6:43am On Mar 13, 2015
icedbeatz:

WTF is wrong with u?!?!? what do you want them to do? while she was fking another guy did she inform them or give them a Lil some some?!? fk outta here with that shitty mentality dude. IF U CANT DO THE TIME THEN DON'T DO THE CRIME!!!!!!!!!!! and for u ladies that are going to cheat on your husband tomorrow, first if all check if ur ready to bear the consequences before u do and that goes for every decision we make in life be it fkin a LovePeddler, multiple dating, playing fkin without c0nd0m..... BE READY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF UR ACTIONS
You're a liitle boy from the way you write.You've still got some growing up to do.
You will begin to see as a man then.
Till then..............

*Don't bother cos I won't exchange words with a boy.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by wiseass: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2015
mdokaba1:

And who said it happend in another country.

Btw, when a man is faced with economic and marital frustrations, the end result is what stares us all. (A man beating his wife to death oover infedility) Do u hear of such amongst the elites?

The worst he would do is to divorce her.
dinachi:

See this whitewashed sepulchre talking. Your dementia notwithstanding what gives your maggot brain the impetus to attempt a conversation when you are eternally cursed with a coachroach infested puccy? The curse way dey work for your life no be here!

Too many fools on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by virtousB: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2015
mdokaba1:
SMH! Some things can only happen under jonathan's administration.
I so hate this govt.
Dumbass.U couldnt wait to read to d end when d guy said it didnt happen in Nigeria cos u cldnt wait to insult the govt.Ur cluelessness would av bn ntn 2 write home abt if they give u a little chance 2 smell power.Nonesense!

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by virtousB: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2015
mdokaba1:

And who said it wasint GEJ's poor economic policies (unemployment and harsh business climate) that drove him outa naija?
Its obvious u escaped 4rm yaba left.U're here displaying ur stupidity 4 d whole world to see.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Joy1706(f): 8:47am On Mar 13, 2015
dinachi:

Look at this gutter rat! D onli abuse u knw is ur puccy is this, ur puccy is that. Guess u were brought up in a brothel. No thanks to ur mother. Crawl back into d gutter 4rm whence u came 4rm abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by dinachi(m): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2015
Joy1706:

I am a gutter rat! D onli abuse I knw is my puccy is this, my puccy is that. I was brought up in a brothel. No thanks to my mother. I will crawl back into d gutter 4rm whence I came.
Need I say more?
You are a total manifestation of the confounding idiocy that befalls cursed skanks suffering from advanced dementia and atrociously stinking puccy. Carry the rotten graveyard between your legs away from here. You are the only reason why your parents weep everyday! You represent nothing but SHAME to them! Smell out! grin grin grin. Walking corpse, when are they going to bury you! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by dinachi(m): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2015
wiseass:

Too many fools on nairaland
Cursed skank , what are you doing here? You want to spread disease and poison from your maggot infested brain? Stop drinking soak away water on matters beyond your comprehension. Pray tell, why do you stink so much like a rotten corpse?
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by SAMBARRY: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2015
grin grin

I have nothing to say. I'm so dazed to say the least
KanwuliaJara:
The reason she cheated!
Death is better than being married to a BEAST! kiss

Typical PRIMITIVE BLACK RACE!
Everything na free show.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by dinachi(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

You are both beneath my class and I won't dignify your lowly self with a reply once more.
Taa! Classless oaf like your cursed self cannot even process the most basic logic. Carry your albino HIV infected body out ta here. NNE you stink like hell! Get help ASAP! Even your forefathers have given up on you....stop being a curse to your generation.... grin grin grin
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2015
veave:

Bross. But your neck long oh... grin grin grin
You no eat ni?

Feel free to cuss ur future.. grin grin grin

Replying you would give u the relevance u dontt deserve. IDIOOTAA
!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Joy1706(f): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2015
dinachi:

Need I say more?
I am a total manifestation of the confounding idiocy that befalls cursed fucktards suffering from advanced dementia and atrociously stinking dicks. I will carry the rotten graveyard between my legs away from here. I am the only reason why my parents weep everyday! I represent nothing but SHAME to them! Although its their fault. My mum is just a roadside W H O R E and my dad is an i m b e c i l e roaming the streets. I will Smell out now! cry cry cry. I am a Walking corpse, when are they going to bury me?; cry cry
I feel your pain. I will never understand what you're going through, but it's well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

You are both beneath my class and I won't dignify your lowly self with a reply once more.

Let me help a sister: here is a cure for albinism:

Pour salt into into ur early momo urine, and take it three times aday for 2weeks and get healed from this malady that befalls u.

After such u can talk to me like a normal person, but for now I am anti albino
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Joy1706(f): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2015
mdokaba1:

Let me help a sister: here is a cure for albinism:

Pour salt into into ur early momo urine, and take it three times aday for 2weeks and get healed from this malady that befalls u.

After such u can talk to me like a normal person, but for now I am anti albino
R u guys blind or what? That girl is beautiful and doesn't look like an albino. Even if she is, should that be a reason to mock her. That's how u people talk and heap curses on yourselves. Look at who is talking sef. With your black face like a roasted corpse. Mstchewww

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 10:32am On Mar 13, 2015
Joy1706:

R u guys blind or what? That girl is beautiful and doesn't look like an albino. Even if she is, should that be a reason to mock her. That's how u people talk and heap curses on yourselves. Look at who is talking sef. With your black face like a roasted corpse. Mstchewww

When u must have gone to sch, gtn good grades, secured a nice job, then u are classy enuff for us to talk. Till then, #take the heave-ho pls. (Check ur dictionary for heave-ho)
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Joy1706(f): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2015
mdokaba1:

When u must have gone to sch, gtn good grades, secured a nice job, then u are classy enuff for us to talk. Till then, #take the heave-ho pls. (Check ur dictionary for heave-ho)
Lol..... been there, done that and more dear. As 4 u, remain in d gutter where u were dumped at birth. Little wonder u look poverty stricken. Hunger don wire u.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by mdokaba1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Joy1706:

Lol..... been there, done that and more dear. As 4 u, remain in d gutter where u were dumped at birth. Little wonder u look poverty stricken. Hunger don wire u.

Am so sure Veekeebee wud thank me leta for prescribing medications for her malady.

Why not do same by displayin ur pix for me to see ur face and profer solutions to ur skin disease.
Btw am glad ur vocabs got richer today with the word "heave -ho" I can swear u neva knew the word.
Be humble enuf to say "MD thanks"

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by dinachi(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Joy1706:

Iam in deep pain, knowing that I am eternally cursed!I will never be free from my evil and cursed ancestory. My father raped a raving lunatic, that is how I was born. My lunatic LovePeddler of a mother sucked dheek for a living.
Na waoh is it this bad? grin grin
Well your coacroach infested maggot dripping rotten and atrociously stinking puccy is not the end of your curse, until you run amok in the market place eating your own feaces and drinking your own urine, maybe by then your curse will go to the next level of eating the rotten puccy of your fellow lesbians and sucking sh1t to cure your indigestion. Demented skank! grin grin grin
Stink mistress of Nairaland.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by dinachi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Joy1706:

This confirms you were conceived and excreted in a gutter from your cursed mothers rotten anus! You will never be useful in life. You will remain an eternal curse to your generation! grin grin grin
You were conceived in a curse and excreted in a curse. Your going out is cursed and your coming in is cursed! All your younger ones will always be ahead of you...You will remain the sand for others to march on....Until you expire and are buried in the same cursed gutter where you were excreted from your mothers rotten anus! grin grin grin
Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Joy1706(f): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=dinachi post=31577659]
This confirms i was conceived and excreted in a gutter from my cursed mothers rotten anus! I will never be useful in life. I will remain an eternal curse to my generation! cry cry cry
I was conceived in a curse and excreted in a curse. My going out is cursed and my coming in is cursed! All my younger ones will always be ahead of me...i will remain the sand for others to march on....Until i expire and am buried in the same cursed gutter where i was excreted from my mothers rotten anus! ; cry[quote]
Amen and amen. It shall come to pass for u IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Joy1706(f): 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
dinachi:

This confirms i was conceived and excreted in a gutter from my cursed mothers rotten anus! I will never be useful in life. I will remain an eternal curse to my generation! cry cry cry
I was conceived in a curse and excreted in a curse. My going out is cursed and my coming in is cursed! All my younger ones will always be ahead of me...i will remain the sand for others to march on....Until i expire and am buried in the same cursed gutter where i was excreted from my mothers rotten anus! cry cry
Amen and amen. It will come to pass in ur life IJN.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Joy1706(f): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
dinachi:

Na waoh it is that bad o cry cry
Well my mother's cockroach infested maggot dripping rotten and atrociously stinking puccy is not the end of her curse, until she runs amok in the market place eating her own feaces and drinking her own urine, maybe by then her curse will go to the next level of eating the rotten puccy of her fellow whores and lesbians and sucking sh1t to cure her indigestion. She is definitely a Demented skank! cry cry
She's a Stink mistress of brothels.
Ok o. No wonder ur such a low life

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) by Joy1706(f): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=Joy1706 post=31578328][/quote]
Ok o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Get A Washing Machine For Your Home Read This / 'Honor Thy Children That Thy Days May Be Long Upon The Land' / I'm Fed Up!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.