Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Best Appointments And Endorsement GEJ Has Made - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Appointments And Endorsement GEJ Has Made - Cramjones (877 Views)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Buhari Appointments And Federal Character Principle / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Appointments And Endorsement GEJ Has Made - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chief Diepreye Alamieyesegha gunning for the senate. Sen. Musliu Obanikoro re-appointed minister of the republic. Mr. Buruji Kashamu warming up for the senate. FFK as a mouthpiece of the government, I think Chief Olabode George deserves more than his present portfolio. Make him EFCC chairman. All hail the The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

-CramJones

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Appointments And Endorsement GEJ Has Made - Cramjones by kettykin: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
All hail the king of selective Amnesia.

1 Like

Re: The Best Appointments And Endorsement GEJ Has Made - Cramjones by Orunto: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
What about U?
Re: The Best Appointments And Endorsement GEJ Has Made - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
FFK, how market naa? Hope u're saving for the raining days shaa because once Buhari comes on board, your mouth-running business will suffer an eventual collapse. grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Appointments And Endorsement GEJ Has Made - Cramjones by Flets: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Is cramjones still alive?

How come you lost your hype so abruptly? what happened or its typical APC propaganda gone bad.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Appointments And Endorsement GEJ Has Made - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
We in the APC will release the sexual escapades of Aso Rock (Allison Madueke if you are reading this, you know what I am talking about). We have videos, we have currently hired some film experts from Hollywood to help us with this. You will see the rot in this Aso Rock, the stench no one can stand.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: The Best Appointments And Endorsement GEJ Has Made - Cramjones by Sirniyeh(m): 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yes, exactly. I'm also in possession of rot video of FFK sexual scandal.

I just dey look am dey make mouth like parrot. The day of release is imminent. Watchout
Re: The Best Appointments And Endorsement GEJ Has Made - Cramjones by Controlled(f): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
cramjones:
We in the APC will release the sexual escapades of Aso Rock (Allison Madueke if you are reading this, you know what I am talking about). We have videos, we have currently hired some film experts from Hollywood to help us with this. You will see the rot in this Aso Rock, the stench no one can stand.

-CramJones

Inspite of perhaps my better judgement, I actually do like you. You are as much a victim of the system, you just did what you had to do.... grin grin
Re: The Best Appointments And Endorsement GEJ Has Made - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 13, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Best Appointments And Endorsement GEJ Has Made - Cramjones by DeviIhimself: 3:08am On Mar 13, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Chai Thunder don fire you finish

See Hopless bastard vagabond feeling funky

No wonder nobody takes you serious again
Even musiwa is more relevant here than you

Shameless bastard nonentity
Son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Useless nonentity
Hopless bastard vagabond
Otu nne i

Still waiting for your visual DSS to come and arrest me.

Useless thing

Do you know what is Hollywood?
Hopless tout
The rabid dog that born you must be so ashamed of you now
Product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apc Mocks Gej On Their New Picture / Come What May, I’ll Remain Loyal To Buhari - Osinbajo / Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.