Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday (45039 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos / How I Was Almost Raped By A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by greggng: 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
I would ve believed this story if he said she bought him one bottle of orijin but 3 big lie. I sabi that lady, she no get money
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by kinglekan: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

You suppose know igando community high school na......
D street wey dey opposite am, na my hood be dat

I sabi am welllaa
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Spidermon: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
If this story is true, then my name is Olawale Michael Jackson!!
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Spidermon: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
greggng:
I would ve believed this story if he said she bought him one bottle of orijin but 3 big lie. I sabi that lady, she no get money

I borrowed her the money. She was about to buy it on credit.....becaause my name is Dorobucci
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Papse: 5:35am On Mar 14, 2015
Finish ur super story na, no worry we go believe you wink tongue
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Kezifils(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:
i see thunder looming angry angry

Comments like dis is why I visit nairaland. I don lmao
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by vjsmiles: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2015
Kezifils:

Comments like dis is why I visit nairaland. I don lmao
grin
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by SHOCK7(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bisolarh:
When will you grow ? Your mates already have kids out there
take it easy na,it's just a story it hasn't come 2 dat! angry
Bisolarh:
When will you grow ? Your mates already have kids out there
take it easy na,it's just a story it hasn't come 2 dat!
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MrCork: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Orijin101:
Yesterday, i visited my former hood which is Igando to visit some of my old friends then i decided to visit an area sister coz when i was still based in that area, she was so good to me, whenever she cooks, she must surely cook mine together, if i need some financial assitance, she never hesitates to help me, although she used to tell me that she wants both of us to be dating but i thought she was joking then i will laugh over it and change topic coz this sister is old enough to give birth to me but i don't know why she is not yet married, to cut the story short, i went over to her house and i met her at home, she jumped up and gave me a kind of lasting hug to the point that my Moses rod was almost praising the lord wink then i stylishly removed myself from her arms and sat down, she then asked me what will i eat and i told her to get me drinks only and she got me 3big bottles of orijin, my heart was filled with joy and i felt at home and confidently sipped my orijin till i finished the 3bottles. After that, i lied down on her 3 sitter chair to take a nap and she thought i was high already, like 10mins later i felt the rubbing of her hands on my body, i thought i was dreaming until i opened my eye and i saw the sister with pant and bra only, JESUS!!!! I shouted.....................

.^^^^^ thiese goat is still makin up fake story that woman r@pe him wit bottle.....bro I don't mean to sound rudes bot u nid urgently medical mental checkup (no ofeeense) angry
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrCork:

.^^^^^ thiese goat is still makin up fake story that woman r@pe him wit bottle.....bro I don't mean to sound rudes bot u nid urgently medical mental checkup (no ofeeense) angry
ok..... next

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by blessedvisky(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
complete the story naw
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bros ehn, the thunder wey go fire you dey do push up.
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Bellafinesse(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hi everyone, I have beautiful bedsheets (American) with pillow cases for all bed sizes. It also includes duvets. You can buy the bedsheets and pillow cases alone. It comes @ the most affordable price with the best material. Call 08137842220. There is discounted price for purchasing 5 and above. Thank you. Waiting for your call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) / Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.