Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again (1286 Views)

BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by jessymore70: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Over the time-frame of my intimate association with Dr. Jonathan, I have come to infer that the pathway of his journey to the presidency has little or no bearing with his ancestral background. He was not born on a golden couch and was not brought-up with a silver spoon in his nouth.he is certainly the man that will work tirelessly to transform Nigeria through sustainable infrastructural development and people oriented-programmes.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by WisdomFlakes: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by freshness2020: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
....and he will win again and again. wink

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by otukpo(f): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
True
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by ozoigbondu: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
GEJ is a born winner

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by fortunella: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
GEJ is in a better position to transform Nigeria, not only with his background but also his educational qualification
jessymore70:
Over the time-frame of my intimate association with Dr. Jonathan, I have come to infer that the pathway of his journey to the presidency has little or no bearing with his ancestral background. He was not born on a golden couch and was not brought-up with a silver spoon in his nouth.he is certainly the man that will work tirelessly to transform Nigeria through sustainable infrastructural development and people oriented-programmes.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by sugerpil: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Exactly wot we ar saying nw,GEJ is d right man 4dis sit cos he is teasted nd trustworthy,2geda we cn build a gud Nigeria.
jessymore70:

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by lilianugo454: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Am not saying he is going to win but he is a winner

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by Adminisher: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
lilianugo454:
Am not saying he is going to win but he is a winner

When you post this kind of trash from that village in the remotest part of south east nigeria one is thankful to MTN and GLO for improving the internet penetration and GSM catchment in Nigeria. However the message is just too annoyingly provincial to be taken serious. Please keep this kind of talk to your village meetings in Isikwuato.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by vicadex07(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2015
What is the substance behind this post? Why do all GEJites all reason like children on this forum

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by sexyfatima: 1:35am On Mar 13, 2015
GEJ is not just a winner buh God's sent to nigeria,GEJ all the way.
sugerpil:
Exactly wot we ar saying nw,GEJ is d right man 4dis sit cos he is teasted nd trustworthy,2geda we cn build a gud Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by obiz2014: 2:18am On Mar 13, 2015
True talk. You are on point
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by bisi16(m): 4:26am On Mar 13, 2015
He 'll win d race back to Otu-oke grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2015
Gej is Tested and trusted in corruption, His Goodluck Can't Guarante Good Work......cheesy even if i contest with gej in a free and fair election,i will win him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Again by nellyjohn: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2015
He wil definitely win again because he is a winner.
GEJ till 2019

(1) (Reply)

Gov Fashola And Mr Ambode In Action (photos Included) / Gov Amachi Regrets Joining Apc / Why The Victory Of Muhammadu Buhari Is The Best For Igbos - Eze Festus Odimegwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.