Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? (35542 Views)

A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by blessedemperor(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2015
I think I will have to relocate him to another class

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Wuuworld(m): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2015
As Google no sure again,na unto Irumole and Juju things the guy upgrade to.....Oluwa power pass powers.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Slimdolly(f): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2015
bruhahaha! I'll just ask them to tell me the one ifa didn't get so I'll teach them.

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2015
Sure boy
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Agbawotosabi(m): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Examination malpractice 'Grade A'

Na to expel d boy for d exam, n notin' hin juju go do me because God power dey my body, n if hin try am, d juju go boomerang

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by cherylsmith(f): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2015
lol. this buoy get mind oh.. if i were a teacher, no student can try this shit in my class.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by kay29000(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2015
lol! Well, I don't believe in Juju, so I would just snatch it from his hand, and throw the thing out the window.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Harmvirus(f): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2015
Lol.. I will call the attention of the Headmistress

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Diablo666: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2015
q
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by psalmlolese: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2015
This is not realistic.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by VickyRotex(f): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
We wait to see the result of the examination.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by lifestyle1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by bwgist: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
nt realistic

How to Get Free 200MB on Your AIrtel Sim [Tested & Confirmed]>>http://bwgeeks.com/2014/10/get-free-200mb-airtel-sim-tested-confirmed/
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by bigv(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
He would be quite unlucky. If i'd be the one to eventually mark the scripts i'd let Him know why He would fail.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by steppins: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ogu eji ofor.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by princeonx: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
How did this make front page?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by publicenemy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmmnnn... I will give sleeping dog pillow.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by pekeyim: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Recycling is allowed
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
I don't see anything wrong...most people go into exam halls with crucifix and holy water so why can't he go into the exam hall with what he believes in?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by bolliejay(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
All power belongs to JESUS. l will collect the charm and throw it away.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Bloomyloo: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
SMH
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by urcutecrush(f): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
t
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by abila122: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
LOL
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by MKO4ever(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Just like you have done, I will just take his picture as evidence and submit to the principal grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by zigger(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Looks like a fine art class or igbo class where they say bring the things u can see in a shrine

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by GHA1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
which tin be that?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by hamilton62(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
If you are not a strong practising christian and if that stuff is no just play, when you touch it then you'll know how much powerful the devil is...
Well, no student can try that in my class unless he wants the native doctor to die and him paralyszed prior confession of sin to God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal / SCIENCE: Ways To Repel, Prevent Or Kill Snakes. / Delta Poly Students Celebrate Exit Of Rector By Sweeping Main Gate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.