Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari (1031 Views)

US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours / We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by spott(m): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2015
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd) has declared that if voted into office, his foremost challenge will be to kill corruption so that corruption does not kill Nigeria.

Buhari, who made the declaration yesterday while speaking at the South- South Zonal Presidential Rally of the APC in Port Harcourt, insisted that monumental corruption in the past 16 years that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had formed the federal government and controlled most of the states in the country had retarded Nigeria’s economic growth and development, which has permeated virtually all spheres of the country.

He said, “The issue before us is very clear indeed. Please sit in your home, or in small groups, and ask yourselves these questions: How much has accrued to Nigeria in the past 16 years that the PDP has controlled the federal government? How much of these funds have trickled down to you as a Nigerian? Whatever answers you arrive at should determine what party and candidate you will vote for on March 28.

“We should not personalise this issue. It is not about Buhari; it is about us; it is about you and me; it is about our children and the future of our children. My fear is that if we don’t kill corruption in Nigeria, corruption will kill us. So, the choice before us is to resolve to kill corruption and free our country from the firm grip of corrupt men and women.

“If those in the PDP who have been in control of our resources at the centre and in most states of the country have been responsive and responsible, there would not have been so much insecurity and poverty in the country today. If for whatever reason, you make a mistake and vote for the PDP at the centre or even in any state, I assure you, you are going to regret it.

“If you choose to vote for the APC at the centre and in the states, you are neither doing me nor your governorship candidate a favour. You will be doing yourself a favour if you vote for the APC. This is our country and what I am telling you today is the truth. Just look at how the naira is tumbling. Now, our manufacturers need trailer loads of naira to change to dollar to buy raw materials and machinery.”
http://leadership.ng/news/417280/ill-kill-corruption-in-nigeria-buhari

Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2015
Image Speaks the reason I'm rooting for GMB!

Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by spott(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2015
Buhari please come and kill it.
Nigeria is in serious serious serious need of this.
I don tire for GEJ corrupt administration I swear down!

#SAIBUHARI
#SAIOSINBAJO
#CHANGEMUSTCOME

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by clevvermind(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2015
Buhari is a joke. grin Is tinubu and amaechi not corrupt?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by YEMOYEMI: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2015
That is why all well meaning Nigerians need you. The country is bleeding so much and we believe you have the cure before it bleeds to death. March 28 is no longer far. Corruption will end March 30 after your declaration as winner. Jonathan will ask for soft landing and will preserve the remaining funds in excess crude account to avoid going to jail. God keeps GMB.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by Godfather92(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2015
I laugh some pple,hw can a chalcool ll be calling pot black,pls this man should go and relax,buhari is not fit untir Jona 's shoes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2015
Bad news of the century to PDP goats.
I forsee massive exodus of corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by orobs93(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2015
Baba I think it's time shut up and think of our to kill the corruption..
Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by kilokeys(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2015
must he use the world "kill" ?

are there no better words.. this dude is a savage

chai.. someone should enlighten him on registers.
Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by pring: 7:45am On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:
must he use the world "kill" ?

are there no better words.. this dude is a savage

chai.. someone should enlighten him on registers.
in managing public speeches, you are told to use a diluted language.
Even a common man can comprehend.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by Emmafrancis: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Then start by killing tinubu , amachi, atiku etc. Cos they are corruption personified

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by Acidosis(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2015
Empty promises

Stop playing on the intelligence of the intellectually weak and the psychologically deficient in the society

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by Blackfire(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2015
[quote
author=Emmafrancis post=31570850]Then start by killing tinubu , amachi,
atiku etc. Cos they are corruption personified[/quote]

tell bros B to start with the one next to him,abi?
Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by Emmafrancis: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2015
Blackfire:

tell bros B to start with the one next to him,abi?
Yes ooo. Charity begins at home
Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by dein77(m): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2015
I believe him. But let him start by ending his certificate saga.
Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by victorD3: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2015
Kwaruption! Kwaruption!! Kwaruption !!! For 50 yrs now kwaruption. Infact how is he going to kill corruption when he is being projected by corrupt individuals?

Let him bring his certificate before talking about corruption oo.
Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by dein77(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2015
victorD3:
Kwaruption! Kwaruption!! Kwaruption !!! For 50 yrs now kwaruption. Infact how is he going to kill corruption when he is being projected by corrupt individuals?

Let him bring his certificate before talking about corruption oo.

Don't mind him. To him, only financial misappropriation constitutes corruption. Let him show his certificate!
Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by ngoziiwenofu1: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2015
GMB will wake up and start talking nonsense. All the people around u kill them first they are the corruption we are talking about.
Vote PDP to vote APC out.
Vote GEJ to vote GMB out
God bless Nigeria
Re: I’ll Kill Corruption In Nigeria Or Else Corruption Will Kill Us – Buhari by xrisdon(m): 9:08am On Mar 13, 2015
buhari can never kill corruption!!!

he couldn't kill corruption when he had absolute power as military dictator,
but think he can do it now as a constitutional president, what a joke!!!

first, buhari do not know how to fight corruption! supposing he did know, Nigeria would have been corrupt free by now, because buhari was once a head of state!

secondly, l prefer Gej way of fighting corruption to that of buhari!
buhari believes in fighting corruption by jailing people with little or no care on the root cause!
while Gej on the other hand believes in building corrupt free system that can last even when he is no longer there!!

but unfortunately most Nigerians prefer action with no result,
for instant, do you know how many people buhari would have sent to jail because of fertilizer scam without solving the problem itself!
but Gej came change the corrupt system that have been there for years even to the time of buhari, it is now impossible for corrupt people to operate with the new system without making too much noise about it.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Lambast GEJ For OPC Rally / Fani Kayode Shut Up On Ndigbo / Gmb Could Have Win Gej If His Runing Mate Is An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.