Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs (23555 Views)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by starboynation(f): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2015
Not having big boobs can be both a blessing a curse. A blessing because the fashion world as a whole seems to think that small breasts are chic, and so most outfits are made to compliment women with smaller boobs. A curse because well nothing ever fits you properly. A lot of girls with smaller chests think that girls with bigger chests don’t deserve to complain and vice versa. Well before i start let me just say this, kamdolls love your body and embrace your boobs for they great and flawless too. That being said here our our top fashion tips for kamdolls with small boobs.

Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small boobs Fashion and style advice for kamdolls with small boobs involve either a. embracing and playing up their bust b. creating an appearance of a fuller and bigger bust.

1. Necklines: Unlike low necklines, high ones flatter small boobs without drawing too much attention to them. If you must go for a low cut neckline, dust a bit of bronzer between your boobs to add some dimension and make them look a little bigger. Plunging necklines are easy to pull-off thank to the size of your boobs.

2. Upper-body: Drawing attention to your upper body (arms and shoulders) without the focus being on your chest. Do upper-body workouts such as push-ups will help the pectoral muscles grow which will boost your boobs.

3. Waistline: Choose outfits that clinch and accentuates the smallest area of your waistline. This works to create an illusion of bigger/ fullers boobs. Some of these outfits include a. Pants with flared bottoms eg boot cut pants. These act to create an illusion a smaller waist which in turns creates a bigger boob vision. b. Wider waist belts

4. Go Backless: Backless pieces are so classy and elegant and while kamdolls with bigger boobs usually have to worry about support and bras, you can easily go sans bra!

5. Tops and Dress: Stick with outfits esp tops that

i. come in bright colours as the work to create a bigger boo appearance.

ii. have ruffles or embellishments around the chest area as these add volume without exaggerating a small bust.

iii. have prints and patterns whether small or big. They draw attention to your bust area and make look larger than they are. iv. come with breast pockets. This adds to the appearance of a fuller chest.

6. Wrap tops and dresses: These are a NO for ladies with smaller boobs. They don’t flatter your boobs at all. Others:

1. Shoulders back: slouching will make your boobs look weird, and will also up your nip slip risk factor.

2. Wear the right size of bra.

http://www.kamdora.com/2015/02/26/fashion-tips-for-ladies-with-small-boobs/

Which of these problems can you relate to the most? Which do you disagree with? What did I forget? Tell me

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by kilokeys(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2015
Most importantly.. avoid Ampiclox.. as the drug might mistake those boobs for boils.. grin

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by naijaboiy: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:
Most importantly.. avoid Ampiclox.. as the drug might mistake those boobs for boils.. grin
oga you no well gringrin

16 Likes

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2015
dnt like small boobs

4 Likes

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by justiceman: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by Lordseyad(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2015
K
Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by dhardline(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by tociano009(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2015
What about guyz with small dick

5 Likes

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by missbehave247(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2015
K
Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by Cutest9gerian(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2015
As long as der is n*pples der...no problem grin

7 Likes

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by hamzia(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2015
k......
Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by Dygeasy(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2015
Wtf is 'Kamdolls'? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2015
Awww....I feel una pain. cry
Where there's life, there's hope. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by snowland(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2015
Na boobs-world we dey now. Thank God, I no get boobs. Informative though.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by whisp3r(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:

Funny you grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by Oildichotomy(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2015
OP, You're preaching falsehood and this shouldn't be encouraged.

What shall it profit a lady that after the whole boobss tips, the dude harvesting it see corn seeds grin.

8 Likes

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2015
where e go badt na when the barney no even get correct behind(ikebe)

just passin ni
Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by veave(f): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2015
You didn't post pishoooooooor. How do you expect them to understand what you are saying?
Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2015
My bestie even with the tightest foam bra she ain't got no cleavage. To make matters worst she has the biggest nipplès ever!

4 Likes

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by Lovexme(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2015
After all is said and done, if you're big you are big. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by Misogynist2014(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2015
How can a full grown lady have chest like that of rabbit?

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by veave(f): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2015
YoungDaNaval:

na wa for you sha
Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by lonelydora: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2015
Reminds me of a girl back in University we nicknamed "God's time". Whenever we jokingly ask her why her boobs are small she always reply "God's time" is the best. As in....she's waiting on God for her boobs to increase. LOL

1 Like

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by AmakaDNB(f): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2015
Not for me!
Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by Dygeasy(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2015
veave:

na wa for you o
I asked cos I don't know. What is Kamdolls?
Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by Rajjah(f): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:
May God mercy u

1 Like

Re: Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs by psalmlolese: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2015
All boobs na boobs , whether small, big, medium,round, plain, flat,sunk,pointed, or melt. All na for suck.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesuwa Osayaren Wins Miss Nations Of The World 2018 Pageant (PHOTOS) / My New Hairstyle! / Un-even Skin Tone!!!!!! So Embarassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.