Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Strings And Webs - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Strings And Webs (68417 Views)

Strings (poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 8:46am On May 05, 2015
AlienStar:
ha too much suspense..biko loosen up lol.... am starting to get too many feelings here, well carry on.
I'm sorry, ma.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 8:47am On May 05, 2015
kenwins:
Ride on dearie! More grace!
Thanks, ma.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 8:47am On May 05, 2015
prettydiva89:
thronekid do something
I plan on doing, soon.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 8:48am On May 05, 2015
gracile:

missed the story! you, not much.tongue

relax.. ofcourse i missed u too kiss
Thanks, dear.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 8:48am On May 05, 2015
Missmossy:
Finally am here, this is such a beautiful piece Thronekid. Kudos.
Thank you, ma.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 8:56am On May 05, 2015
Hi, everyone. I'm really sorry for the past couple of days. I really am.
I've been quite busy with my personal life. Things've not been rosiest. The story might have lost it's touch, it's everything but please, it wasn't intentional.
I'm not asking you guys to be foolish enough to re-follow the thread. I'm not. There are other better stories around, I know. But please, you should, please, don't see me like some idiot who's been messing around. I'm not.

I'm not giving up on my story, though. The thread's for Us, the story's mine, partially. I'll commence writing, anytime now.
If we can't bear to, though, we can take whatever path we find suitable.

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Strings And Webs by Missmossy(f): 11:09am On May 05, 2015
thronekid:
Thank you, ma.
Don't mention,
Welcome back.
Re: Strings And Webs by gracile(f): 11:55am On May 05, 2015
Issorite
as for me I'm going nowhere staying right here, so please don't starve me grin
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2015
Bros, welcome back
thronekid:
Hi, everyone. I'm really sorry for the past couple of days. I really am.
I've been quite busy with my personal life. Things've not been rosiest. The story might have lost it's touch, it's everything but please, it wasn't intentional.
I'm not asking you guys to be foolish enough to re-follow the thread. I'm not. There are other better stories around, I know. But please, you should, please, don't see me like some idiot who's been messing around. I'm not.

I'm not giving up on my story, though. The thread's for Us, the story's mine, partially. I'll commence writing, anytime now.
If we can't bear to, though, we can take whatever path we find suitable.

Thanks everyone!
I had always taught, not to get angry to who, his or her absence, I never know what cause it, that's why you are welcome oo

And who tell you say we don un-follow the thread? Hell No, for me, I wil follow am till he end, as I'm waiting for your first complete story on this site

Once again, welcome back boss
Re: Strings And Webs by jezuzboi(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2015
I just checked in..........,
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 06, 2015
Thronekid........u just dey make me vex
Where update?? Now that I've joined the train abi
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 07, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURE-LANDERS, THIS IS ADEH39, THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U GUYS, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF I HAVE YOU PEOPLE AT MY BACK. PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........ PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO... VOLUNTEERS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE CAMPAIGN THREAD AND DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM U GUYS. YOUR VOTES COUNTS. THANKS.
Re: Strings And Webs by StormAngel(f): 10:55pm On May 08, 2015
Nawa o. Still no update
It's all good. I'm prepn 4 xams anywayz...
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:11am On May 09, 2015
kitnah:
Thronekid........u just dey make me vex Where update?? Now that I've joined the train abi

leave him oo
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 09, 2015
Hi thronekid,hope you're fine? I just want you to know that your story hasnt lost its touch,if your strength is dwindling,reconnect with the first attraction. kitcares
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 8:17am On May 10, 2015
Howdy everyone? I'm sorry for everything.
I guess my achilles hill exhibited it's self. When I commenced the story, there were some sacrifices I willed to take just to post an updat. Then, I'd usually find mysef swelling with aplomb. I'd find myself agog as to how my noble readers would react after each episode. But now everything seems arcane. Those feelings seems like they were extricated from me. Right now those feelings seem like an annexe that got demolished; like they were not there to stay anyways.
Before it occured, some episodes seemed appalling to me.
I feel I should take annex of myself, anew. I know we all are just being affable and also, amatory. There are no ambits to how you guys are getting me ameliorated, though. I can see I've got in amplitude, well wishers. Dont think I've been typing argot, I just felt arid.
Maybe I might have been asinine and hence, earned you guys askance and also deserves your asperity, I'm sorry.

But just like you advised, I would try to draw inspiration from what motivated me when I commenced the story.
Just try to create an apperture in your heart for amatory. I'll endeavour to make the state of the story unanalogous to what it currently is this week, God's willing. I know my antics are antiquated. I'm sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 8:35am On May 10, 2015
kitnah:
Hi thronekid,hope you're fine? I just want you to know that your story hasnt lost its touch,if your strength is dwindling,reconnect with the first attraction. kitcares
Ma'am Kitnah, I knew you care.
Thanks much.
I can't say what I drew from this particular comment but it's really lift my dampen spirit. I'll surprise you.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 11:48am On May 10, 2015
thronekid:

Ma'am Kitnah, I knew you care.
Thanks much.
I can't say what I drew from this particular comment but it's really lift my dampen spirit. I'll surprise you.
You are most welcome sir
i just want you to finish it,i was able to deduce that easily because it happens to me too.
still waiting for your surprise.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 10, 2015
thronekid:
I guess my achilles hill exhibited it's self. When I commenced the story, there were some sacrifices I willed to take just to post an updat. Then, I'd usually find mysef swelling with aplomb. I'd find myself agog as to how my noble readers would react after each episode. But now everything seems arcane. Those feelings seems like they were extricated from me. Right now those feelings seem like an annexe that got demolished; like they were not there to stay anyways.
I feel I should take annex of myself, anew. I know we all are just being affable and also, amatory. There are no ambits to how you guys are getting me ameliorated, though. I can see I've got in amplitude, well wishers. Dont think I've been typing argot, I just felt arid.
Maybe I might have been asinine and hence, earned you guys askance and also deserves your asperity, I'm sorry.

But just like you advised, I would try to draw inspiration from what motivated me when I commenced the story.
Just try to create an apperture in your heart for amatory. I'll endeavour to make the state of the story unanalogous to what it currently is this week, God's willing. I know my antics are antiquated. I'm sorry!
you know i had to check dico to get your drift,oya start to dey post
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 10, 2015
thronekid:

Can you please, thronekid re-say this in simpler English? I really want to understand it.
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2015
thronekid:

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii.. .
Make I no deceive you oga, this your oyinbo is too much, that my dico gan reject some of it. I will want to agree that, all what you wrote up there, are some sort of apology 'write-up', and believe me, you are welcome.

Anyways, the other time I remember you, I tried your number, like that 0009 times, but it wasn't going through, that's why I have to keep ma cool. ... And here you are, thank God you are back.

I check your last seen the other time on... You know where I mean naa, but it was, I couldn't even figure out, when you run gaan self. .. To this end, welcome back Bross, I should have say you take your time, but I think you've already took most, even almost all the time gaan self, welcome for the last time.

And, where the hell in this world do you help me see Fembleez1 also, I dey look for him ooo

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by Fembleez1(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2015
harjibolar10:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii.. .
Make I no deceive you oga, this your oyinbo is too much, that my dico gan reject some of it. I will want to agree that, all what you wrote up there, are some sort of apology 'write-up', and believe me, you are welcome.

Anyways, the other time I remember you, I tried your number, like that 0009 times, but it wasn't going through, that's why I have to keep ma cool. ... And here you are, thank God you are back.

I check your last seen the other time on... You know where I mean naa, but it was, I couldn't even figure out, when you run gaan self. .. To this end, welcome back Bross, I should have say you take your time, but I think you've already took most, even almost all the time gaan self, welcome for the last time.

And, where the hell in this world do you help me see Fembleez1 also, I dey look for him ooo

I dey here baba mi smiley
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2015
Fembleez1:

I dey here baba mi smiley
I just dey check ya thread now ni jare

Welcome back boss
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 10, 2015
thronekid:

Chai?thronekid,please translate this in english,my little brain do not know all those grammars.. Welcome back bro,its nice having you back.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:21am On May 11, 2015
harjibolar10:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii.. .

Lols........ I swear the oyinbo too much....... my head just dey hot.....

Thronekid.... apology accepted o, even though pple lyk me had to carry Oxford dico b4 we can understand your grammar.
Re: Strings And Webs by StormAngel(f): 10:06am On May 11, 2015
Thronekid i hope you are fine
Miss u sad
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:46am On May 11, 2015
harjibolar10:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii.. .

I misplaced my phone, sir. I don't know when I would get another but I pray, anon.
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2015
thronekid:

I misplaced my phone, sir. I don't know when I would get another but I pray, anon.
ameen ooo

And, thanks @bolde.d... As I don't even know such word existed, I've known and understand the meaning now.

Chai, Oga, oyinbo don dey turn ya head oo
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 11, 2015
harjibolar10:
ameen ooo

And, thanks @bolde.d... As I don't even know such word existed, I've known and understand the meaning now.

Chai, Oga, oyinbo don dey turn ya head oo
I don't want to run mad.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 11, 2015
thronekid:
I don't want to run mad.[/b]
Bros update nah
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2015
thronekid:

I don't want to run mad.[/b]
You surely won't Oga me
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:49am On May 13, 2015
prettydiva89:

Bros update nah
I lost my cell. I'm currently using a Bro's.
Striving to get another, soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story / Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller / The Corridor of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.