Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church (27754 Views)

Check Out What Happneded To A Lady Sleeping In Church / When You Refuse To Fall In Church / Lifting Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2015
grin

I find it disgusting when a female bleach.But when a man does, it's disgusting, irrational and stupid.
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by akpanikpe(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Lord, revisit my bleached
hands grin grin grin..
exactly dat na why he lifted the hands up the the heveans. grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2015
akpanikpe:

exactly dat na why he lifted the hands up the the heveans. grin
wink wink wink
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by Aspiregreat: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2015
Will comment,After jamb...
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by jenny500(f): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2015
Him na woman wey dey bleach, I tire for am oooo. God go change d colour of ur hand to ur normal colour u hear bros
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by UglyGang(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2015
When you getting head and she says ''don't touch my weave''
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by lonelydora: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2015
My hand of many colours.
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by ezeonwe: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2015
Just ignore him. Next time don't even waste your energy, time and battery, taking a picture of his rotten hands. Instead, get up and confront him right there. Tell him to bring down his hands because they have gone bad. In fact, that raising those rotten hands of his, is committing sacrilege in the house of God.
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by psalmlolese: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2015
That man invent hypo. By thier fruit and skin colour we sha kno dem. Use hypo, clean your skin. The power of hypo since the days of change. That man is a living testimony. I talk too much
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by nceedaga(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2015
i pray he doesnt become invisible.
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2015
All of una don conclude say na bleaching. SMH
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by princepee: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2015
blessedvisky:
my people, the presidential elections are here once again, so I'll like us took share who we'll cast our votes for

CLICK LIKE FOR GMB AND SHARE FOR GEJ smiley
see as u dey hustle for likes like say na money, meanwhile noting for u.
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by cold(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2015
..And someone actually had the time to take a photograph of the man's hand rather than listening to the sermon. The things that go on in churches these days. Smh.

Thank god i'm an Atheist
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by gatiano(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2015
won fe de Jesu ni, awon boys fear tribulations, they no won miss rapture. Well, it will do them go if they should disagree to partake in the rapture thing. it will be part 4 suffering.
SuperSuave:
Kilode ten bora
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by maylisa(f): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2015
englishmart:
he's definitely from ogoja....
They can bleach even with acid.
who told u ogoja guys bleach?
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by ladyabadi(f): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Obviously that is not the hand God gave him. Y do pple like to provoke their creator. Even the guy wei snap is not any beta church is 4 every1.
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2015
englishmart:
he's definitely from ogoja....
They can bleach even with acid.
Why is that ?
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by allanphash7(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2015
E-diot

Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by Qmab: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2015
I do not recall seeing, 'thou shall not bleach thy skin' in the 10 commandments.

it should be modified.
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by Fellonigerians: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2015
LOL... Breaching is bad o...
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by ifyemex(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
steppins:

Wait o! Na Alao Akala be that?
That hand don bleach tire!
Hypopo hypo!

grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by richeeyo(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
You de bleach look ,you go die ooo,yellow fever
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by folahann(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Guaranteed to make you your first income online
/jobnaija
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
all in the name of looking like pastor chris
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by socialwritter: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by englishmart(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
maylisa:
who told u ogoja guys bleach?
I know a lot of them
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by englishmart(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why is that ?
that is why
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by akubudejud(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Moderator I THINK WE SHOULD ALWAYS ALLOW SERIOUS ISSUS TO MAKE FRONTPAGE...SERIOUSNESS IS NEEDED HERE.!
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Lord, revisit my bleached
hands grin grin grin..
amen!
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by jadina(f): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why all the concentration on the guy grin? The bro is highly lifted into the spiritual realm. As for me, i see a sister on the right who hangs on to her bag while praying. Fear of being bagnapped in the house of God grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: He's Lifting Up His 'holy' Hands In Church by Eonuegbu25: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Call,whatsapp 08122204769 or mail @ Eonuegbu1@gmail.com to get Discounts(Certain orders) and Quick Delivery on JUMIA.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laaaf It Out Wit Kingron Until U Can Laf No More!!! / CBN Releases New Currency / Pidgin English Proverbs And Translations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.