Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

How Best To Act In A Club/party - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Best To Act In A Club/party (18557 Views)

Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) / Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) / Photos: See This Hilarious Club Party Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
annoying
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by AmakaDNB(f): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ok. I haff hear
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Tobilastik(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Bants(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Girls normally follow sparklers so just keep lighting them and girls will come

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by 2sa2: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

LoL...mine was last year at a party in school.

After I don down palm wine I enter red wine. That one no do me,,i enter Mc dowells then Ciroc.

Mehn I was speaking in tongues. Dancing like a mad goat. grin

Later on I started feeling dizzy and my eyes were heavy. I sat at a chair close to a girl and I vomited right in front of her embarassed

I was fhuucking embarrassed but I couldn't help it. Surprisingly,,the girl helped me to stand up and took me to one of the rooms where I slept heavily till like 11AM the next morning.

I recovered by afternoon sha! sad
sounds like lies

1 Like

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by dammie4j(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
gud 1
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by loomer: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
since i de go club, i de hold any girl wey i de dance with esply iif na she ask me to dance.

brushing na compulsory but remember sometimes alcohol de take over fresh breath.
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Qsscruz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Some bouncers can really embarrass someone. You came to a club with this beautiful girl that you have been telling how you spend dough in the club only for you to be bounced and right in front of you, boys that came in range are hailed while entering the club. It happened to me in those years..

1 Like

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Qsscruz:
Some bouncers can really embarrass someone. You came to a club with this beautiful girl that you have been telling how you spend dough in the club only for you to be bounced and right in front of you, boys that came in range are hailed while entering the club. It happened to me in those years..
grin

tongue

good for you, why lie to her in the first place
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
At a party,I'm that bad guy sitting in the corner with my squad .we take over the party,laugh out loud and may you feel intimidated(if u feel so,check your self esteem).
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Imanuelle:

I don't want to imagine itit embarassed
happened to a friend,smell in his room never remain the same.make matter worse,he puked on another friends head.was funny as hell.

1 Like

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
happened to a friend,smell in his room never remain the same.make matter worse,he puked on another friends head.was funny as hell.

Lol

Lumps of fufu on someone's head?

I'd soak myself in a pool of hypo.

2 Likes

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Truckpusher(m): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Person wey go mix Mc dowells and orijin plus vodka for just one belle grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by 190theclown: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Naija guys wen de lagos or abuja wen nor sabi club

wen de behave like zombies for club undecided
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Generalkorex(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice one op
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by missstella(f): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thank God say I no dey go club and I no be like that naijaboiy wey vomit in front of a girl
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by kay5922: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
missstella:
Thank God say I no dey go club and I no be like that naijaboiy wey vomit in front of a girl

Lemme be the First to take you to one. You will forever be grateful to me, Ahh Swear grin grin
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by naijaboiy: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

you have always been a prick, make up story, fucking prick
Don't take it personal grin
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by naijaboiy: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
2sa2:
sounds like lies
Yea,,cos you were there with me abi undecided
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by naijaboiy: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
missstella:
See who dey talk grin
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by missstella(f): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
kay5922:

Lemme be the First to take you to one. You will forever be grateful to me, Ahh Swear grin grin
Thank you
U are welcome
Don't mention
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by missstella(f): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

See who dey talk grin
U know say me I no fit do am na
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Ladybluecash(f): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Imanuelle:
Mostly on Fridays, or happy days, people often hit clubs or parties, invited or not so as to get their groove on, but while at these activities, there are some basic rules that should be strictly adhered to, by any outstanding person, without making a nuisance out of yourself, these tips are..

Brief shower; No matter how sudden the idea or invitation comes up, if you have to go out, have at least, a brief shower, its for your own good and that of others, it gets you refreshed and helps others breathe with lesser odours to contend with.

touching; Okay, so a girl you met in a club is feeling your vibe, or agrees to dance with you out of boredom or pity, that definitely isn't a permission to go all hands on her(except she's a hooker and you'll offer her an extending contract or there's already an understanding). If you have to touch, you can hold her hand, or her back, it is rude to go too close to her private areas as some guys do, try to always stand out.

beer begging; I beg you in the name of God, even if someone is sponsoring the outing, carry some extra bucks so you won't have to push him into spending more than his budget, its even funny how someone will go to a table he knows no one, and will start asking that his cup be filled with wine or whatever, I used to know a guy who got drunk every club day without buying a single drink. All he did was hail everyone from table to table, with a cup in his hand, its not cool

Distance; if you've been eyeing a girl and she's probably been eyeing you too, do not engage from a far distance, it can backfire. Do not cross from one end of a hall to the other one, just to get to her, its best to take her unawares, once she's distracted, go through the corners, hesitate, do not make it obvious that you are going her way, this is because if she sees you conning, she may shine on you with an already rehearsed defence line, but if you gently sneak up on her and take her unawares, she could flow or not, if she doesn't, you walk away, in style, with that, you would reduce the attention you would have attracted to yourself if you walked right through the middle of the dance hall.

smelly shoes; This one, I take God beg you, if your socks or feet dey smell, abeg, no commot leg until you reach house, only one leg of your shoe fit pursue everybody for your angle, no much talk for this one.

high; If you want to get high, then its advisable you go with a trusted friend, or your guys who you trust will handle you in the best possible way, always try to read the time from your watch, the harder it gets, the higher you are, you should know when to stop.

How best to walk out/through; If ever, you need to take a piss, or leave the club, look for the table exit with lesser persons, if you have 3 at your left, and 1 at your right, it doesn't matter if the toilet/door is at your left, leave the table from your right where you may only have to squeeze through just one person, also, it is wrong to walk between a man and his drink, except it is totally unavoidable.

DRESS WITH CLASS.
and pls if u can not do all ds, stay at home
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Don't take it personal grin

you are totally annoying, jerk.
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by naijaboiy: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

you are totally annoying, jerk.
Eyaah! grin
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by kay5922: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
missstella:
Thank you
U are welcome
Don't mention

Have I just gotten my go ahead?
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by missstella(f): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
kay5922:

Have I just gotten my go ahead?
My church forbids clubbing
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2015
missstella:
My church forbids clubbing

JW or DL
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by missstella(f): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Imanuelle:

JW or DL
Both
Re: How Best To Act In A Club/party by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2015
missstella:
Both
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Wedding Colours On Your Day? / The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun / Happy Birthday Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.