Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) (18797 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by stephenduru: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2018
Popular police officer Abba Kyari celebrated his birthday few days ago.He took to social media to share photos from the celebration and wrote...

'Grateful to GOD Almighty for Adding Another Year today. Birthday cakes from my kids and Younger brother Farouk Kyari. My Sincere appreciation to all my Friends, Colleaugues, Family members and Well Wishers, Am Grateful for all your support, Kind and Encouraging words for our efforts in trying to make our country Safe. May GOD bless us all and May our Country be the greatest Country on earth, Ameen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/photos-from-birthday-celebration-of.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by stephenduru: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2018

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by stephenduru: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2018

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Happy Birthday My Nigga!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by sholatech(m): 7:09am On Mar 19, 2018
Happy Birthday ACP Abba Kyari. Our country is blessed to have someone like you in our police force.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by Queennikky(f): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2018
happy Birthday to the man...... many more years of successful criminal bursting

13 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Happy birthday sir.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Happy Birthday to Nigerias resident Jack Bauer.

More grease to your service pistol sir!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2018
Happy boiday sir grin

So Na Manchester City fan you be,? angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2018
Which name should we give this man
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Happy birthday Mr ABBA
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by miqos02(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Nice
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by miracool946: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2018
my man
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by Promismike(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2018
A country laced with mediocrity, eye service, unprofessionalism and incompetence wont fail to expose its security personel.

Unprofessionalism.

Simple word!!!

Unprofessionalism!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by mysteriousman(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2018
When you are good at what you do you will be celebrated. I see all the posters above me congratulating the man. I wish him well may we all be appreciated one day for the efforts we put in to make Nigeria a better place. Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2018
This guy is over hyped...

Just that naija police is incompetent that's why every little seems much...
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Useless man cry

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2018
Happy birthday..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2018
Why are they all throwing gang signs? This isn't South-Central Los Angeles.
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2018
The way they are promoting and positioning this fool makes no sense ..

He can never be IGP

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by ekensi01: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2018
angry

OK.
Now let me rest
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by Charly68: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2018
For the good job that you are doing,I rejoice with you my brother,God will keep you & watches over your households ,you have saved many people from tears and dangers,you will not shed tears and see dangers in Jesus name. Happy birthday,long life and prosperity unto you sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria criminals are not sophisticated... abduct his family and made him pay dearly with their blood
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless man cry
Partnerbiz3:

Your mind dey there
Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by Newpride(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2018
I have no good comment on anything or anybody related to NPF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2018
HBD. However people like Abba kyari should have their identity hidden from the public. Not only to protect him but to protect his family. Smart criminals can compromise him by holding any of his family members hostage or as leverage.
Police intelligence officers should know this.

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by jegz25(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2018
Hbd to our own Jack Bauer.. But abeg mey dem no dey show this guy too much publicity o.. Just for him to remain safe. In other for him to remain more safe he has to remain invisible to the most of the criminals. Biko he's too valuable to us

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by HausaOverlord: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

oya bros sharply join police and come prove to us say him dey overhyped, na dat day dat day dem go off u

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by kabawa(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2018
HBD to the definition of bravery and competence!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by talk2rotman(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2018
watch ur back man

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2018
Happy Birthday to you Sir.

But I still think you are over hyped sha. I knew this when he was bragging about riding okada to arrest evans. If riding okada could be considered a smart move by him, then he isn't that smart.
I believe he has smart guys working under him and I know they have some cutting edge tracking gadgets unknown to Nigerian criminals to aid them.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Celebrates His Birthday With His Family (Photos) by vabok(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Happy Birthday O' Supercop, ma God continue to guide & protect you.
PMB should look closely at this guy, he should replace Idris as IGP!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's See If Your Birthday Mate Is On NL / China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. / Today Is My Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.