Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Do You Think Of This Corper? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Do You Think Of This Corper? (1225 Views)

Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic / This Corper Is In Soup / Photo: See This Corper's Shocking Answer To An NYSC Official (hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This Corper? by bamac(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2015
This corper in okpokwu local government in Benue state paid the school fees of 2 pupils in his PPA after they emerge as the best pupils in mathematics and English respectively which he taught them for the term. What do you think of him? In the pix is the headmaster by the left, the two pupils by the center and the corper by the right.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Corper? by Bloomyloo: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2015
Better person. May God replenish ur pocket n give u a very good job and Beautiful wife when u are done

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Corper? by zubby29(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2015
nice1 mr coper God bless u bro,i wish i did dsame for dem,but my student scored good grads wen der results came out,got so many calls from dem,God bless dumne,song lg and adamawa as a whole,wonderful people,i will never forget dat land.dey made my stay der worth it,and i long to return someday to tank dem

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Corper? by kilokeys(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
yeah.. great work.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Corper? by Sabadon(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
dats an example of a compatriot kudos man
Re: What Do You Think Of This Corper? by Huw(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2015
God bless Him.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Corper? by donesteven09: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
JOIN THE NYSC WHATSAPP GROUP CHAT for the Latest Informations, scholarships, job adverts and vital informations for all serving Corps members for both batch B's and batch C's 2014. To join the WHATSAPP NYSC GROUP CHAT kindly add this number on whatsapp to be added immediately 07033994318... CORPER WEE
Re: What Do You Think Of This Corper? by mickey45: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Much as I appreciate what this Brother did. I'd Appreciate it the More if these were The Neediest Kids In That Class. Giving Scholarships To Children of D well to dos (albeit encouraging) is not poverty alleviation and I'm not disparaging the guy's sacrifice??

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Detailed List Of Things I Will Be Needing In Camp.. Please I Need Ur He / For D People Dat Choose OYO, Akwa Ibom,enugu Let Meet Here / Nysc Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.