Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Sad Facts Of Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad Facts Of Life (1766 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn / Why The Modern Woman Is Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Facts Of Life by ogzille(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2015
1. We spend money we don't have, to buy things we don't need, to impress people we don't like.

2. We make them cry who care for us,
We cry for those who never care for us,
And we care for those who will never cry for us.

3. Those who have a lot to say, speak very little.
And those who have little to say, speak a lot.

4. Those who lay foundations of your home, sleep on the pavements!

5. So many of us spend most of our lives crippled with fear of what other people think of us, when in reality, those other people aren't making judgements on us, but rather, are worried about what we think of them.

6. No one has got time to soothe your sadness or care about your problems, but everyone has got enough time to notice your mistakes, and point at you!

7. Most people are unable to embrace their true selves.
Most are afraid of what others would think.

8. Most people never listen; they are just waiting for their chance to talk.

9. Most of the time, the person who don't love you keep you from the one who will.

10. Life is the Art of pretending to be normal.

Please add yours.

1 Like

Re: Sad Facts Of Life by Sabadon(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
I think this is d truest fact av come across
Re: Sad Facts Of Life by kemiola89(f): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
So true!
Re: Sad Facts Of Life by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2015

This is gospel.
Re: Sad Facts Of Life by dsquare33: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
True talk, I remember there was a day I bought a second hand fine top at a bus stop close to my house at lagos. I coundn't go to that area anymore because I felt a lot of people might seen me as a result of shame until I heard a voice in me telling me that most people forget what you wore or what you did yesterday except you remind them and that is the truth they don't care.When we are too self absorbed with our lives we become selfish and we begin to pursue unending goals especially among ladies so that we can be accepted or' fit into the society'.Just be yourself be content with what you have.1 Timothy6vs6 Godliness with contentment is a great gain.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Facts Of Life by ogzille(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
dsquare33:
True talk, I remember there was a day I bought a second hand fine top at a bus stop close to my house at lagos. I coundn't go to that area anymore because I felt a lot of people might seen me as a result of shame until I heard a voice in me telling me that most people forget what you wore or what you did yesterday except you remind them and that is the truth they don't care.When we are too self absorbed with our lives we become selfish and we begin to pursue unending goals especially among ladies so that we can be accepted or' fit into the society'.Just be yourself be content with what you have.1 Timothy6vs6 Godliness with contentment is a great gain.

So true! The other day someone told me not to buy agege bread on my street so girls and some people will not see me as it will "derep" me.
Meanwhile, majority of those people he may be thinking of will actually love to be part of my agege bread and stew

1 Like

Re: Sad Facts Of Life by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
More than 8.5/10 of the number of people living on this planet right now will die without discovering how much more achieving their purpose. So the question now is
Have you discovered your purpose and are you working towards achieving that purpose?
Re: Sad Facts Of Life by eleojo23: 5:12am On Mar 14, 2015
Quite true.
Re: Sad Facts Of Life by HopeAtHand: 6:52am On Mar 14, 2015
ogzille:
1. We spend money we don't have, to buy things we don't need, to impress people we don't like.

2. We make them cry who care for us,
We cry for those who never care for us,
And we care for those who will never cry for us.

3. Those who have a lot to say, speak very little.
And those who have little to say, speak a lot.

4. Those who lay foundations of your home, sleep on the pavements!

5. So many of us spend most of our lives crippled with fear of what other people think of us, when in reality, those other people aren't making judgements on us, but rather, are worried about what we think of them.

6. No one has got time to soothe your sadness or care about your problems, but everyone has got enough time to notice your mistakes, and point at you!

7. Most people are unable to embrace their true selves.
Most are afraid of what others would think.

9. Most of the time, the person who don't love you keep you from the one who will.

10. Life is the Art of pretending to be normal.

Please add yours.

Not entirely true.
Re: Sad Facts Of Life by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2015
Crap!
Re: Sad Facts Of Life by ogzille(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Not entirely true.
Khabuqi:
Crap!

Please discuss and share your view
Re: Sad Facts Of Life by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2015
ogzille:

Please discuss and share your view

Okay I dey come, make I finish shittt.
Re: Sad Facts Of Life by UyiIredia(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2015
One day of course we must die, this is a sad fact.

1 Like

Re: Sad Facts Of Life by seankay(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2015
UyiIredia:
One day of course we must die, this is a sad fact.
I don't like this fact tho its a phenomenon undecided
Re: Sad Facts Of Life by fflamingo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
The rich die young despite eating the best of food, the poor die old despite eating the worst of leftovers.

The doctor wish you to fall sick,
The lawyer wish you to get into trouble,
The police wish you to break laws
The thieve only wish you well

1 Like

Re: Sad Facts Of Life by ogaofficer(m): 6:25am On Mar 15, 2015
All i know is that no matter how big your house is, how recent your car is or how fat your bank account. Our grave will always be the same size. In summary STAY HUMBLE. 9CE one op.
Re: Sad Facts Of Life by ogzille(m): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2015
fflamingo:
The rich die young despite eating the best of food, the poor die old despite eating the worst of leftovers.

The doctor wish you to fall sick,
The lawyer wish you to get into trouble,
The police wish you to break laws
The thieve only wish you well

NICE!

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! / Planning To Meet Her Family For The FIRST Time. / What Is Bachelorhood And Spinsterhood Certificate Used For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.