Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt (1778 Views)

"Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes / Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by seunokaro: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hello good people,

I am currently unhappy about the state of my family. It all started like a joke, a 5k here , a 10k there. I graduated to a 50k here a 100k there.Before i knew it, i became an addict borrower even when i shouldnt have borrowed. Now i have debts so huge that my phone buzzes and the next thing is a creditor on the other end asking me for repayments.

I always have to borrow to pay my outstanding, please house i need candid advise as to how to get out of it.

please i need your advise before my marriage goes into shambles.

I will be glad to get any materials that can help me

mail seunokaro@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by eleko1: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
I Pity those who lend u their money .All u need now is deliverance sad .

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by patlead: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
eleko1:
I Pity those who lend u their money .All u need now is deliverance sad .
thats how u fail simple comprehension, op never saidshe hàs not been repaying. Practival steps / guides t get out of the circle is what she neèds not a lousy response

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by donbenedict(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Please when asking for money, don't use the word, pay back.. some people can lend you without asking for a refund cool
Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by eleko1: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
sad grin grin "U always Borrowed to pay ur outstanding debt/money" .Is dat how to pay the money u borrowed? Go and control ur anger. U really need HELP .
patlead:
thats how u fail simple comprehension, op never saidshe hàs not been repaying. Practival steps / guides t get out of the circle is what i she neèds not a lousy response
undecided Discipline urself young man
Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by mbapelvis: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
download and read " the richest man in Babylon." read it every week. I am just like you. I'm recovering from it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by seunokaro: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
mbapelvis:
download and read " the richest man in Babylon." read it every week. I am just like you. I'm recovering from it.
wow, glad to know one can recovèr,i just did. Will read as advised.meanwhile, thanks to everyonw Who has commented.
Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by bigl: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2016
No amount of money is ever enough to support yourself these days not to talk of supporting family!

1st thing I'd like to ask is, what do u do for a living?

2ndly, since it's obvious you can't even afford to save, what other skills do you have that can fetch you extra income? Even being able to talk is a skill!

Let's start from there and if u don't wanna discuss publicly feel free to chat me up on whatsapp!

*I do some other stuffs apart from my day job: web design, motion graphics, etca
Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by seunokaro: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
bigl:
No amount of money is ever enough to support yourself these days not to talk of supporting family!

1st thing I'd like to ask is, what do u do for a living?

2ndly, since it's obvious you can't even afford to save, what other skills do you have that can fetch you extra income? Even being able to talk is a skill!

Let's start from there and if u don't wanna discuss publicly feel free to chat me up on whatsapp !

*I do some other stuffs apart from my day job: web design, motion graphics, etca
Thanks a million, i work for myself. would not mind horning my skills in other ventures(legal) to increase income.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by sokoanugwa: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
@OP, you need to be intentional about paying your debts.

1. You need to trust God to help you
2. You need discipline to get out of it
3. What you don't have, you don't need, this mindset will keep you out of debt forever

Always remember that life is a process and this phase of your life will surely pass away.

Its well

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by Nyceguy92: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=seunokaro post=47019234]

What is your debt profile. How many people/how much do you owe?
Since you are self-employed, as you responded , how much do you generate?
Did you invest the borrowing or just spent them?

What is your lifestyle? Do you have property you can dispose of without adversely affecting you?

You are economical with details here.
It is not enough to ask for help/ideas without telling readers the terms and circumstances of your borrowing.
Surely some of your creditors may give you more time; others may not, so who are they and how much is involved?
Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
since you are good at borrowing, try and borrow like a million dollars and run with your family to America and start a new life.

kidding.

sit your creditors down and work out a payment plan with them where you settle them monthly. hopefully you earn a good salary.

just know that you may not have a retirement plan for the future.
Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by bigl: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
seunokaro:
Thanks a million, i work for myself. would not mind horning my skills in other ventures(legal) to increase income.

Good to know u're working for yourself! U need an idea that would be required by people on daily basis and can generate money for u constantly!

One of it is to av a taxi that someone uses for transport and brings money on daily or weekly basis! In ibadan, u can get cheap but good cars u can convert to a taxi! To forestall d wahala and bruhaha of drivers not remitting money, a 10k tracker would help u!

Or u can try to learn additional skill like web design or motion graphics: u can pick it up in some weeks (while u keep ur creditors at bay for a while)! After learning, u can pally up with church friends, colleagues and get small small jobs (10k upwards) and with time, u'll be gathering enough money to pay up ur debts and also, somefin to live on!

Bros, it's not easy to live and maintain a fam! But as men, we must be up and running!

May God help us!
Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by seunokaro: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2016
sokoanugwa:
@OP, you need to be intentional about paying your debts.

1. You need to trust God to help you
2. You need discipline to get out of it
3. What you don't have, you don't need, this mindset will keep you out of debt forever

Always remember that life is a process and this phase of your life will surely pass away.

Its well

Thank you sir/ma
Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by seunokaro: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Ioannes:
since you are good at borrowing, try and borrow like a million dollars and run with your family to America and start a new life.

kidding.

sit your creditors down and work out a payment plan with them where you settle them monthly. hopefully you earn a good salary.

just know that you may not have a retirement plan for the future.
Thanks for the second advise

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt by sellers4buyers(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2022
If you must owe, owe debts that will be used for production or for business transactions.

If you are indebted and paying your debtors is a challenge, get intouch with Debtbuyerng. We pay your debt while you pay or small small over a period of 5years. Get intouch at debtbuyerng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What To Get Mom For Christmas ~ Best Gifts For Mom / Household Clearance Sales / Birth Of A Child: Who Deserves An Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.