Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Please Advice! What Should I Do. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice! What Should I Do. (769 Views)

Advice: What Is The Fastest Way To Learn Yoruba? / please advice / Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice! What Should I Do. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
I'm in one of this prestigious university in the north. A friend of mine gave me his atm card to help withdraw for him the sum of #2000. When i reached d atm i decided to check his balance and i saw #5000. I punched in the amount he requested that i withdraw for him and suprisingly, the sum of #3000 came out. i was surprised, so i quickly checked his balance and, lo, his balance is 3K. What do i do now, should i keep d money, that is, the excess change of #1000(cos am a little broke now) or should i tell him, cos i don't know if the bank will later deduct it from his amount(i.e, the #1000 excess). Please advice me. MOD please, if this ain't the right section help me and move it to the right section. Thanks. Please kip your comment(s) coming.
Re: Please Advice! What Should I Do. by Spy360(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
jodeer:
I'm in one of this prestigious university in the north. A friend of mine gave me his atm card to help withdraw for him the sum of #2000. When i reached d atm i decided to check his balance and i saw #5000. I punched in the amount he requested that i withdraw for him and suprisingly, the sum of #3000 came out. i was surprised, so i quickly checked his balance and, lo, his balance is 3K. What do i do now, should i keep d money, that is, the excess change of #1000(cos am a little broke now) or should i tell him, cos i don't know if the bank will later deduct it from his amount(i.e, the #1000 excess). Please advice me. MOD please, if this ain't the right section help me and move it to the right section. Thanks. Please kip your comment(s) coming.
Keep the 1K, then explain to him exactly what happened.
Re: Please Advice! What Should I Do. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Spy360:

Keep the 1K, then explain to him exactly what happened.
Tanx 4 ur advise..... dat was exactly what i did.

(1) (Reply)

Important Facts About Africa!!!!!! / Bomb Shell: New Alvan Ikoku VC First Speech Scares Lecturers. / Lasu Post Utme Venue, Date And Time Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.