Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

37 Reasons You Need To Vote For Gej On March 28 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 37 Reasons You Need To Vote For Gej On March 28 (679 Views)

Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas / #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

37 Reasons You Need To Vote For Gej On March 28 by engrsyer(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
It has come to my notice that most media houses either printing, audio or audio visual stations like to always show and propagate the demerits of PGEJ to the Nigerian nation and International community instead of focusing on both sides or more on the merits so as to give a better or at least a good plight of the Nigerian Community to the International Community.

As ONE which love his country and wished his country well, I have to go my findings in the nation and saw and brought the following jobs either completed, in the process and or about to commence.

REASONS YOU MUST VOTE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (PGEJ) on March 28.

1. Freedom of Speech, especially he's the most insulted President in the world and ever in Nigeria.

2. Rule of Law

3. Total Independence to our Judiciary

4. Construction of East/West Road, 70% completed.

5. Construction of Okene-Lokoja-Abaji-Abuja Road, 100% completed.

6. Construction of Ilorin-Mokwa-Bida-Minna Road, 50% completed.

7. Construction of Enugu-Okigwe-Aba-PH road, 50% completed

8. Construction of Benin-Ore-Okitipupa-Sagamu Road, 90% completed

9. Construction of Akura-Okene-Lokoja road, 60% completed

10. Construction of Mararaba-Keffi-Lafia road, 80% completed.

11. Construction of Suleja-Minna Road, 90% completed

12. Construction of internal link roads and fly-overs in FCT, Abuja.

13. Construction of Light Rail Train from NA International Airport to FCT, 80% completed.

14. Construction of Lagos-Abeokuta dual carriage Railway Train, 100% completed.

15. Construction of Railway train from Lagos-Oyo-Kwara-Niger-Kaduna-Jigawa-Kebbi-Kano states, 100% complete

16. Construction of Lagos-Ibadan Road, 85% completed.

17. Construction of Badagary-Seme(Benin Republic) road, 40% completed.

18. Construction of PH-Aba-Okigwe-Enugu-Markudi- down to Kafanchan(Kaduna South) rail way, 100% completed

19. Construction of Lagos-Abeokuta-Ado ekiti-Akure-Benin-Warri-Yenagoa-PH-Uyo-Calabar Railway, 0% completed

20. Rehabilitation of PH, NA, MM International Airports

21. Constructed and Commisioned Enugu International Airport

22. Equipping our gallant military stocks with modern techno-weapons, ships, Jets, APCs etc.

23. Bringing peace and security to NE Nigeria

24. Reduction of unemployment through SURE-P GIS, You-win, railway sector etc

25. Declared state of emergency in the electrical power sector and soonest you will see the advantages.

26. Stability of food prices in the country

27. State of emergency in the Agricultural sector

28. Biggest economy in Africa

29. Second fastest growing economy in Africa after Kenya 6th in the world in 2015 report by IMF with GDP of 5.6% growth

30. Made in Nigeria cars by Innoson Motor Vehicle(IMV) and others

31. Educational sector with atleast 120 Almajiri schools without tuition fees but free lunch, uniforms etc and 12 universities others.

32. Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge, 10% completed.

33. Construction of Ogbomoso-Ilorin road, 80% completed.

34. Rehabilitation of our Refineries by Nigerian Engrs, 0% completed

35. Conduction of Free, fair, credible and acceptable election in 2011 and 2015 expected to be most transparent election ever in Nigeria.

36. Nigeria becoming a UN Security council non permanent member for four times and twice under his administration.

37. Nigeria becoming African King of Football in 2014 after 19 years of been in such position and qualified to 2nd round of FIFA world cup. Super Eaglets are Queens of African football.

Long live Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: 37 Reasons You Need To Vote For Gej On March 28 by saintTim(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
38 : Beacus we have no suitable OPTION

2 Likes

Re: 37 Reasons You Need To Vote For Gej On March 28 by all4gud(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wise voters/Nigerians should know that if APC wins, all of these projects and others will be abandoned. This will be a lost to Nigeria Economy APC so much claim to care for. I am judging from the behavior of APC members.

GEJ should be allowed to complete all these ongoing projects and others.

2 Likes

Re: 37 Reasons You Need To Vote For Gej On March 28 by Revolution: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
I de laugh

Re: 37 Reasons You Need To Vote For Gej On March 28 by ahaika23: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
me too, I de laugh All Progressive Confidence
Revolution:
I de laugh

1 Like

Re: 37 Reasons You Need To Vote For Gej On March 28 by mabeni(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nothing will stop Buhari as our next president.
I Love GMB!
I love my next presido!
Will vote for him.
Meanwhile, Sai Baba...Sai Buhari!!
Re: 37 Reasons You Need To Vote For Gej On March 28 by henryangelo: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 37 Reasons You Need To Vote For Gej On March 28 by fresh15: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Whoever says that Jonathan should not be re-elected to finish these projects hates Nigeria.We can't afford to toy with the future of Nigeria at this time.Do the right thing,re-elect GEJ.
Re: 37 Reasons You Need To Vote For Gej On March 28 by mrmetoo1: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
fresh15:
Whoever says that Jonathan should not be re-elected to finish these projects hates Nigeria.We can't afford to toy with the future of Nigeria at this time.Do the right thing,re-elect GEJ.

LOL!! You're a funny man/woman. We love Nigeria is the train we're voting him out and I agree with can't afford to you with the future of Nigeria
Re: 37 Reasons You Need To Vote For Gej On March 28 by maureen546: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mr president keep doing what you know that will benefit the common man we r in support of ur leadership style keep moving God is wit you.
Re: 37 Reasons You Need To Vote For Gej On March 28 by confidenceikeh: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Long live ur handiwrk

Long live GEJ

Long live Nigeria!!!

(1) (Reply)

ISIS & Boko Haram Collabo: What This Means For Nigerians / Itsekiri Leaders Blast GEJ For Postponing EPZ Groundbreaking Again - Vanguard / Brown Envelope(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.