Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon (20951 Views)

Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari / President Biya's Tweet On Buhari's Visit To Cameroon Goes Viral (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by bwgist: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
hmmm BH no dey rest/... sad
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Intrigues
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Whitehorse: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
NL peeps sef. Make una try inform una self properly na

Chad is redeploying to the Cameroon side of Gwoza. This is to prevent Boko Haram from moving into Cameroon when Nigerian troops moves on Gwoza.

Forget all what u read in the papers. A few things are clear

1. Cameroon has absolutely no capability to defend themselves from BH, Chad is doing all their heavy lifting

2. Chad itself is in an existential fight; price of food has gone up in Chad cos of this fighting, also they need to protect their oil export pipelines that pass through Cameroon.

3. There is solid Intel cooperation b/w Chad and Nigeria in these maneuvers, though Chad is a loud mouthed country and wants to claim bigness by belittling Nigeria

4. After Gwoza, the "last stand" will be Sambisa, most likely after the election

5. If Chad+Cameroon+Niger fail to keep their borders tight, then BH will settle there and thoroughly destabilize them. Especially Niger

6. Nigeria will, in one form or the other, be fighting Terrorism/BH for at least the next 10yrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by missbehave247(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
I smell problem
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by DONOCSO(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by tit(f): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Burger01:
Everything about Nigeria is becoming a curse because of the clueless and confused president the gods cursed Nigeria with undecided

we shall soon see you lying in the dirt with your other boko haram murderers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by synergycom19: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Now the very ungreatful Nigerians on their own,watch-out for boko-haram victories now that their destroyers are gone. Boko haram are only afraid of The Chadian Army

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by onetrack(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigeria has simultaneously launched an offensive to retake a series of towns with the backing of hundreds of mercenaries from South Africa and the former Soviet Union in a bid to secure towns ahead of a rescheduled March 28 election.

This tells you almost everything you need to know, though I think it's the other way around. The military is backing the mercenaries and not the other way around.
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Burger01:
Everything about Nigeria is becoming a curse because of the clueless and confused president the gods cursed Nigeria with undecided
where did u buy weed from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Remember Abacha said: if an insurgency last more than 48 hours then the government has a hand in it.

This insurgency which started under Thief Obasanjo's govt in 2002 has cost about 15,000 lives and PDP govts of Thief Obasanjo and GEJ must have a hand in it if we assume what Abacha said is true.

It puzzles me why GEJ is shocked that Northerners are chasing away when he comes to campaign in the region.

How can you claim that Chad is belittling you after you allow them into your territory to prosecute a war without requiring them to be under your command and control? And after they started belittling you, what has been your response? - Nothing!

This govt is destroying us all!

Please also read my signature :
Whitehorse:
NL peeps sef. Make una try inform una self properly na

Chad is redeploying to the Cameroon side of Gwoza. This is to prevent Boko Haram from moving into Cameroon when Nigerian troops moves on Gwoza.

Forget all what u read in the papers. A few things are clear

1. Cameroon has absolutely no capability to defend themselves from BH, Chad is doing all their heavy lifting

2. Chad itself is in an existential fight; price of food has gone up in Chad cos of this fighting, also they need to protect their oil export pipelines that pass through Cameroon.

3. There is solid Intel cooperation b/w Chad and Nigeria in these maneuvers, though Chad is a loud mouthed country and wants to claim bigness by belittling Nigeria

4. After Gwoza, the "last stand" will be Sambisa, most likely after the election

5. If Chad+Cameroon+Niger fail to keep their borders tight, then BH will settle there and thoroughly destabilize them. Especially Niger

6. Nigeria will, in one form or the other, be fighting Terrorism/BH for at least the next 10yrs
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by organic973: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Burger01:

Please I beg to watch your statements because it tell of your real person.

And GEJ IS NEVER CLUELESS AND CONFUSED.

As a MILITARY statesman what has GMB done to help out of this present mess when it all started?

Look, security is everyone's duty.

TeamGEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
missbehave247:
I smell problem

Your nose is dirty.
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by lastmessenger: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Burger01:
Then vote for the man with a dead brain who lost his waec certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by mmsen: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
I hope this offensive forces people in Africa to realize how much more beneficial it is to work with your neighbors than to wait for the mythical benevolent oyinbo to save you from your problems.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by akaahs(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
God bless d chadian Army. I prefered dem than d Nigeria Army.
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Burger01:

if you are cursed because the emergency of good news, then you are h*peless
me and my family and all the supporters of goodness are not cursed
if you are cursed and yet u don't want to be free, then you can perish with the Boko harams.

i wonder you are goodluck who is clueless?
sorry but i will advice you check your reasoning well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Whitehorse: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
GenBuhari:
Remember Abacha said: if an insurgency last more than 48 hours then the government has a hand in it.
n
This insurgency which started under Thief Obasanjo's govt in 2002 has cost about 15,000 mainly Northerner lives and GEJ must have a hand in it.

It puzzles me why he is shocked that Northerners are chasing away when he comes to campaign in the region.

Dont be silly my friend. Everything is politics with you guys. When u guys started your Sharia agitation, was it GEJ? When it mushroomed to the killing of Yusuf, was GEJ the state governor? Your bigotry is disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Burger01:

That means we have been cursed with accursed leaders since 1960
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by GHA1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
imagine if chadian army come join boko boys later....just imagine.... grin
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by kwenu: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
somehow i begining to hear more about chad, it seems chad military is better than that of Nigeria.

and i love thier morale.

see capable and fit president

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Burger01(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
where did u buy weed from?
I have a very wet one for you cheesy

Just accept it. Jonathan is an ERROR! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sharia law was first permitted by Thief Obasanjo. It was his (PDP) govt that allowed Sharia law to be adopted in many states. It was during his first term that Boko Haram was created.

Thief Obasanjo is an agent of America and had already started breaking Nigeria up (remember Bakassi?) before he had to leave office.
Whitehorse:

Dont be silly my friend. Everything is politics with you guys. When u guys started your Sharia agitation, was it GEJ? When it mushroomed to the killing of Yusuf, was GEJ the state governor? Your bigotry is disgusting.

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Chigold101(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
5p1naz:
Is chad not that small country up there? Dem dey try oo...
BH was using Chad as safe haven. Chad, Niger & Cameroun have done so much inthis fight because this new relationship means boko can run into any of these countries for protection. But foriegn media in their atempt to curse confusion amongst the four countries invovled in this fight always give one sided report. Or they will raise falso alarm that will discredit Nigerian Army. But all we know is that BH will soon become a thing of the past. No matter what USA & her allies are doing NIGERIA must stand up high again...

Long live Nigeria
Kudos to our gallant soldiers
Move our C-in-C GEJ, GOD & Nigerians are on your side

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by Adyrin(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Staying Positive always is a key to success!

We are winning this war whether the devil likes it or not!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by kaeycea(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Burger01:

It's either ur brain was on french leave when u wrote this trash or that u're so much confused and conflicted that cursing urself and ur lineage is ur only remaining option.... Remain cursed
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Arch1:
Tompolo's militants are 'securing' our waterways from pirates

Gani Adams' OPCs are 'protecting' our pipelines from vandals

Tchadian soldiers are defending our territory from insurgents.

South African and Russian Mercenaries are helping us fight our war.

So what then is the job of the Nigerian armed forces since we have now outsourced our national security and the defence of our territorial integrity to militants, mercenaries and foreign armies.

Jonathan is the worst commander-in-chief in the history of Nigeria. Jonathans incompetence and mediocrity has finished off all our institutions i:e military, judiciary, anti-graft agencies, media etc.

JONATHAN MUST GO !!!

The presidency handed over the protection of our waterways to an individual. That is wrong in a way but private military companies exist which can be contracted by any country to carry out a task. they are called MERCENARIES, so lets say Tompolo is a mercenary.

Gani Adams' OPCs are 'protecting' our pipelines from vandals.
where exactly is the source of this poo?? undecided undecided

the south africans and russians are not fighting any war for us. the south africans are only teaching our military to use the new ahrdware recently purchased by the government. same with the russians. they may provide aid in other forms but not in combat.

So what then is the job of the Nigerian armed forces since we have now outsourced our national security and the defence of our territorial integrity to militants, mercenaries and foreign armies.
total crap. if you really wanna know the work of the armed forces, join the military

Jonathan is the worst commander-in-chief in the history of Nigeria. Jonathans incompetence and mediocrity has finished off all our institutions i:e military, judiciary, anti-graft agencies, media etc.
more crap. as much as i support neither Jonathan nor Buhari, i have to give credit when due. the guy has tried, though he shoulda done all these a long time ago.

JONATHAN MUST GO !!!
please i beg you, don't involve politics with any military post on this forum
thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...the nation never fell for anything, the presidency did...as usual. Well, there are battle-hardened South African mercenaries leading the charge.

you're totally wrong. accord victory to who deserves it, no matter who. the onslaught against boko haram is being led by Nigerian troops, and not south african mercenaries as you said. the mercenaries are just there to teach our troops how to use and maintain some of the new equipment recently purchased. the presidency didn't fall for anything. if the presidency falls, nigeria falls...u and i fall

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Boko Haram and it's leader buhari are gradually coming to an end. Kill them wherever you find them. Show no mercy. Send them to their 72 virgins quickly. Use their blood to cleanse the land. Make sure you drop bombs at Daura when next you guys are going on aerial assault.

Watch what you post.
what proof do you have for this comment?
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Handsomeemmy:

Oga, me, my family and that of my friends are not becoming a curse, we are Nigerians and still part of Nigeria, we can never become a curse because someone like you dislike the President.
The Nigeria that God created me and you to be part of can never becoming a curse .

The President of my country is not clueless and confused as you alleged.

Stop the insult on the person and office of the President, you have your PVC, use it to the best of your Knowledge and ability come March 28.

God bless you.

God bless you for this comment. You are not speaking on your own accord, God is speaking through you. More people like you will make Nigeria a wonderful place to be

Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by bondingman: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Seriously I'm getting tired of this boko haram saga, if its politics there're playing it should please stop, this is human life we are talking about haba! End this boko haram thing once and for all
Re: Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon by billyG(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Arch1:

Gani Adams' OPCs are 'protecting' our pipelines from vandals

Tchadian soldiers are defending our territory from insurgents.

JONATHAN MUST GO !!!
So una dey see am now!if dis BH is not handle well,with all this failing institutions i see revolution & disintergration ahead.unless we hav a good driver on d driving seat.more trouble for nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones / State Police: Why Nigerians Should Not Be Excited Yet – Fani-kayode / Wike Criticises Dokpesi On His Statement About Atiku Handing Over To The SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.