Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows (1143 Views)

Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General / War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows / Zamfara Assembly Majority Leader & Governor’s Driver Exchange Blows Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows

PAUL CHIAMA — Mar 13, 2015

It was an embarrassing show of shame yesterday as a uniformed official of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) and that of State Security Services (SSS) threw heavy blows at each other over a disagreement.

The incident which was witnessed by LEADERSHIP Friday took place in front of Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, opposite the Eagle Square, Central Business District, Abuja.

Trouble which led to exchange of blows started when the SSS official who wore a black suit and a neck-tie drove to a halt and packed his car. The NSCDC official blamed him for having allegedly violated traffic regulation as the road was blocked at both ends supposedly because of Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) election taking place at the Eagle Square.

Subsequently, a heated argument ensued between the two security operatives, each fuming uncontrollably.

“You are a fool. You are an idiot. People more than you have obeyed the rule; so, who are you?”, the NSCDC official told the estranged SSS fellow.

As if suffocating under the abuse, the SSS official stretched his hands and slapped the NSCDC operative. Further, he released another punch.

Further angered by this, the NSCDC official ran to one of his colleagues to drop his gun and struck a heavy blow on the SSS official who staggered and fell at once.

This attracted sympathisers who came to broker peace, otherwise the situation would have degenerated as other NSCDC officials at the scene were fuming with rage over the fate of their colleague.

“You have no shame. You are an SSS official fighting a fellow security officer”, one of the NSCDC personnels said.

http://leadership.ng/news/417272/drama-as-sss-nscdc-officials-exchange-blows
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by nwafuluozoh: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
They must APC supporters. Na only dem fit constitute nuisance like that!

1 Like

Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
bloody clowns ,he even had time to drop his rifle .
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by mczico: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Noloss(f): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hummm, what a public disgrace
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by ghost1718(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
mandozhero:
Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows

PAUL CHIAMA — Mar 13, 2015

It was an embarrassing show of shame yesterday as a uniformed official of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) and that of State Security Services (SSS) threw heavy blows at each other over a disagreement.

The incident which was witnessed by LEADERSHIP Friday took place in front of Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, opposite the Eagle Square, Central Business District, Abuja.

Trouble which led to exchange of blows started when the SSS official who wore a black suit and a neck-tie drove to a halt and packed his car. The NSCDC official blamed him for having allegedly violated traffic regulation as the road was blocked at both ends supposedly because of Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) election taking place at the Eagle Square.

Subsequently, a heated argument ensued between the two security operatives, each fuming uncontrollably.

“You are a fool. You are an idiot. People more than you have obeyed the rule; so, who are you?”, the NSCDC official told the estranged SSS fellow.

As if suffocating under the abuse, the SSS official stretched his hands and slapped the NSCDC operative. Further, he released another punch.

Further angered by this, the NSCDC official ran to one of his colleagues to drop his gun and struck a heavy blow on the SSS official who staggered and fell at once.

This attracted sympathisers who came to broker peace, otherwise the situation would have degenerated as other NSCDC officials at the scene were fuming with rage over the fate of their colleague.

“You have no shame. You are an SSS official fighting a fellow security officer”, one of the NSCDC personnels said.

http://leadership.ng/news/417272/drama-as-sss-nscdc-officials-exchange-blows
during obj term, no body do this
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Noloss(f): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
What would he av done?
DEATHMACHINE:
bloody clowns ,he even had time to drop his rifle .
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Noloss:
What would he av done?
both men took the wrong actions my dear,similar thing occured to me last year with a mopol man,i just ignored the fool even when i had the means to deal with him.

1 Like

Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Noloss(f): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
What will u do if slapped at d duty post in Uniform?
DEATHMACHINE:

both men took the wrong actions my dear,similar thing occured to me last year with a mopol man,i just ignored the fool even when i had the means to deal with him.
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Horlawoomey(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
The SSS guy took the wrong action by slapping a man in uniform who is also carrying a rifle, had it been the NSCDC guy is one drunk mopol, the story would have been different.

I like the part which says the SSS official staggered and fall though.

Two wrongs cannot make a right, both deserve some heavy fine if we are not in Nigeria.
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Noloss:
What will u do if slapped at d duty post in Uniform?
hmmm very tempting........
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by 234GT(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2015
If na policeman, na accidental discharge we for dey read now!
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by babs01(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2015
Dem nava see anytin
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by tayoxx(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2015
those two bloody civilians
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by hedonistic: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2015
The Civil Defence fella should be commended for at least having the good sense and self control to drop his rifle first before engaging with his fellow eediot blow for blow. That's why I think NSCDC officers are generally more disciplined than soldiers and policemen. An average undisciplined soldier or drunk policeman would have pulled the trigger at that point like the bloody cowards that they are. They are never able to fight hand to hand like real men.

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Easily Accept Defeat GOODLUCK OR BUHARI? / APC Members Shot Dead In Rivers State, Many Arrested / On The Gang Up Between The North And South West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.