Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,921 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Would You Tell Your Mom Your Dad Was Having An Affair??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Tell Your Mom Your Dad Was Having An Affair??? (1293 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tell Your Mom Your Dad Was Having An Affair??? by Humblebloke(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
I was chatting with my 13 year old cousin yesterday and she told me she suspects that her dad is having an affair.....
And she wants to tell her mother.... I successfully cajoled her into thinking it was going to be a bad decision( actually, it is a bad decision,right)
That brought back memories.... I had the same ish wayback.... I was a lot younger(almost 10). I saw things that made me believe my father was cheating....

I really don't wanna go into details now....buh i took the right decision(IMO) and I'm glad I did.

Ladies and gentlemen.... If you had* been in such*web* and you had to make a choice, would you have spilled

Matured* teenagers are invited too.....
Re: Would You Tell Your Mom Your Dad Was Having An Affair??? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why dis pishor full evry where 4 nairaland now??
Man de straight nek 2 kiss woman.....

Him nek go go cut o!!

Re: Would You Tell Your Mom Your Dad Was Having An Affair??? by Chizzy20(f): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dis is a very sensitive situation, whereby one has to tread wit caution...
Re: Would You Tell Your Mom Your Dad Was Having An Affair??? by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 14, 2015
Hmm...my experience below
Re: Would You Tell Your Mom Your Dad Was Having An Affair??? by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 14, 2015
I once did at Christmas and it turned out to be the worst Christmas for the family... my elder brother (14yrs then) was like "mum is just taking it too far!!"

Now that am 25, I understand why my dad needed that "holiday". Really man, to do just one lady for a long time is quite....
Re: Would You Tell Your Mom Your Dad Was Having An Affair??? by Richy4(m): 5:26am On Mar 14, 2015
If I was caught in such situation, I will not tell my mum. But I will confront dad big time. Only to try and act normal when in front of mum.
Re: Would You Tell Your Mom Your Dad Was Having An Affair??? by Humblebloke(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Chizzy20:
Dis is a very sensitive situation, whereby one has to tread wit caution...

Yeah it is.... Wah would you have done
Re: Would You Tell Your Mom Your Dad Was Having An Affair??? by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 14, 2015
It depends.
Re: Would You Tell Your Mom Your Dad Was Having An Affair??? by Humblebloke(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2015
OsHYBRID:
I once did at Christmas and it turned out to be the worst Christmas for the family... my elder brother (14yrs then) was like "mum is just taking it too far!!"

Now that am 25, I understand why my dad needed that "holiday". Really man, to do just one lady for a long time is quite....

It was never goin to turn out well... You should have probably ask Dad why he chose to keep another woman in a childish* manner.... Mum could have gone AWOL!, No one wants to have their parents far apart

I realised that a bit earlier.... Sometimes these men do not have a choice, it is a natural something,influenced by lots of tinz...

Its crazy tho'....Most of these women know.... They just act like they don't care.
Re: Would You Tell Your Mom Your Dad Was Having An Affair??? by Humblebloke(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2015
Richy4:
If I was caught in such situation, I will not tell my mum. But I will confront dad big time. Only to try and act normal when in front of mum.

Exactly wah I would have done.... It is probably the best option.

(1) (Reply)

This Photo Would Humble Any Family / Do You Want A Hot And Sexy Mum Or A Regular Mum? / Is It OK For Parents To Tell Their 20 Year Old Daughter To Stop FB Chats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.