Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows (952 Views)

Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General / War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows / Zamfara Assembly Majority Leader & Governor’s Driver Exchange Blows Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by ijustdey: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
It was an embarrassing show of shame yesterday as a uniformed official of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) and that of State Security Services (SSS) threw heavy blows at each other over a disagreement.

The incident which was witnessed by LEADERSHIP Friday took place in front of Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, opposite the Eagle Square, Central Business District, Abuja.

Trouble which led to exchange of blows started when the SSS official who wore a black suit and a neck-tie drove to a halt and packed his car. The NSCDC official blamed him for having allegedly violated traffic regulation as the road was blocked at both ends supposedly because of Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) election taking place at the Eagle Square.

Subsequently, a heated argument ensued between the two security operatives, each fuming uncontrollably.

“You are a fool. You are an idiot. People more than you have obeyed the rule; so, who are you?”, the NSCDC official told the estranged SSS fellow.

As if suffocating under the abuse, the SSS official stretched his hands and slapped the NSCDC operative. Further, he released another punch.

Further angered by this, the NSCDC official ran to one of his colleagues to drop his gun and struck a heavy blow on the SSS official who staggered and fell at once.

This attracted sympathisers who came to broker peace, otherwise the situation would have degenerated as other NSCDC officials at the scene were fuming with rage over the fate of their colleague.

“You have no shame. You are an SSS official fighting a fellow security officer”, one of the NSCDC personnels said.

http://leadership.ng/news/417272/drama-as-sss-nscdc-officials-exchange-blows
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by olapluto(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
the NSCDC official ran to one of his colleagues to drop his gun and struck a heavy blow on the SSS official who staggered and fell at once.
That is a big shame. SSS contains many ajebutter, while NSCDC contains many ajepako. Even NSCDC oga na ajepako.
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by ijustdey: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Trouble which led to exchange of blows started when the SSS official who wore a black suit and a neck-tie drove to a halt and packed his car. The NSCDC official blamed him for having allegedly violated traffic regulation as the road was blocked at both ends supposedly because of Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) election taking place at the Eagle Square.

Lawlessness in the security force
When the guys who are suppose to maintain law and order keep breaking it........

What kind of message are the passing to the civilians..... Bunch of unserious people

1 Like

Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by dre11(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
This khaki men are just a disgrace to themselves

Simple instructions the won't obey.
Why won't politicians use them as a tool
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Holywizard: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wot a shame. But on a very good day; de SSS guy supposed 2 beat demon out of dat NSCDC guy. I trust CIA & MOSSAB agents
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by peckhamboi: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
See what Jonathan has turned Nigeria into. He has completely politicised the security forces that they are beyond worthless.

Police vs OPC today, EFCC vs Army tomorrow.

Sai Baba
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Toktee(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
I love that nscdc guy,anytime i see hin,one bottle of beer,those incompetent dss who can not tell us where shakau is hiding,are busy foaming james bond in abj.
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Toktee(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Holywizard:
Wot a shame. But on a very good day; de SSS guy supposed 2 beat demon out of dat NSCDC guy. I trust CIA & MOSSAB agents
e be like say u get glacuma 4 eyes o,the news say,the civil defence guy,run go kip him gun with him partner,come back come guaged the sss guy one blow,the guy dizzy fall,u dey here the yan robish abi? Sit 4 there
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
I like this kind scenario...... if it were to be soldier chai! that nscdc member would have chop one soldier blow and die immediately......... I like wen army dey fight either police or other paramilitary........ army get craze for head and den sabi tactics of fighting..... unlike others..... mtchew....@op who con win cause as the guy fell down fight never finish oooo....
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
peckhamboi:
See what Jonathan has turned Nigeria into. He has completely politicised the security forces that they are beyond worthless.

Police vs OPC today, EFCC vs Army tomorrow.

Sai Baba
how many times u don see army fighting efcc...... and wen last u see OPC fighting police......
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by Toktee(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
wilsondave:
I like this kind scenario...... if it were to be soldier chai! that nscdc member would have chop one soldier blow and die immediately......... I like wen army dey fight either police or other paramilitary........ army get craze for head and den sabi tactics of fighting..... unlike others..... mtchew....@op who con win cause as the guy fell down fight never finish oooo....
LOOK,I NO WAN LAGH ABEG.
Re: Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows by ijustdey: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
wilsondave:

nah civilian settle their fight

the civilians they will now flex their useless muscles on are the same people that have to settle their fight

(1) (Reply)

75 Lamido Support Groups Endorses Johnattan / Funny Naija Pix / Breaking News: AIT Founder, Chief Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.