Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? (1866 Views)

What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' / Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock / Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by hcube(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2009
Who Do You Think Is Tha King Of Eastside,I definately Say Is Nas grin.Nas Lyrics makes more sense Than That Of Jigga grin,Check Out Hip Hop Is Dead Album It Basically Is One Of The best Hip Hop album Ever To Be Realesed And His Follow Up Album Which Is Untitled Shows Nas Still Gat Da Swagga And Is Not Like Jay who Only Raps Shit And F**K "B".

Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by MrCrackles(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2009
M a Nas diehard but i gotta give it to JayZ on the swagger game!
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

M a Nas diehard but i[b] gotta give it to JayZ on the swagger game![/b]
yup yup!
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by tosinaded(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

M a Nas diehard but i gotta give it to JayZ on the swagger game!

and the dry bones av risen shocked
i think say u dan pai grin
how far na
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by Bamsyle(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2009
@poster

Though a Nas fan but - "Swagger" & "Lyrics"?

Thought these mean 2 different thangs. . .

On the swagger side it's Jay of course.
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2009
Just something about that guy, Jay, very coool cool
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by MrCrackles(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2009
tosinaded@:

and the dry bones av risen shocked
i think say u dan pai grin
how far na

Tosin old soulja no dey die naw! grin
I dey bruv, naija was too hectic so i had to bolt the NL and internet doors completely!
I even missed the rap battles but i aint sweating coz we gonna do it again and m gonna thrill ya all
! cheesy grin
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by shotster50(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2009
Jay ('You can pay for school but you cant buy Swag') definitely got more swag than anybody else in the game period.
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2009
Dont know about swagga. . . .but Jigga does it for me!!!! wink
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by lalaboi(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2009
shotster50:

Jay ('You can pay for school but you cant buy Swag') definitely got more swag than anybody else in the game period.

tot that line was "you can pay for school but you cant buy a class" guess u were just tryn to break it down. . . . .

@topic.

errone knows, . . . . Beyunce's hubby
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by chiogo(f): 12:49am On Jan 16, 2009
@lalaboi, yeah I was gonna mention the "class" thingy too.

@topic
Yes, it's definitely jigga, I'm a big fan of both but I gotta be honest.

And can y'all stop the numerous comparisons between those two? there's been a LOT of them on this section. Poster sounds like he got some beef with jay-z. tongue even nas and jigga are cool now.
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by fastmoney(m): 12:56am On Jan 16, 2009
da poster of this ting dunno wat swagger means or he'll knw dat nas has no swagga, but he would ether jayz again still
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by A40(m): 1:30am On Jan 16, 2009
Jay-Z and Swagga are like monkeys and banana they are inseparable! If you look at the latest edition of your Encarta closely you would notice beside the word Swagger a mugshot of Jay-Z

Please Nas and Swagga are not exactly in the same context even though he is good
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:33am On Jan 16, 2009
A-40:

Jay-Z and Swagga are like monkeys and banana they are inseparable! If you look at the latest edition of your Encarta closely you would notice beside the word Swagger a mugshot of Jay-Z

Please Nas and Swagga are not exactly in the same context even though he is good

True !!!!!!Nas is alright for what its worth, but i give it to J hands down!! wink
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by A40(m): 1:57am On Jan 16, 2009
@Toyosi20
Happy New Year by the way!!And yeah we are always on the same page when it comes to the Jigga-man he is the best in the biz
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:00am On Jan 16, 2009
A-40:

@Toyosi20
Happy New Year by the way!!And yeah we are always on the same page when it comes to the Jigga-man he is the best in the biz
I see ya, Happy New year to u as well Hun, I wish u all thats well this year, wink

And pls accept ma condolence, dont know much but u in ma prayers, baby  wink

I see we both great fans, its most def. da R-O-C.,  cheesy
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by A40(m): 2:23am On Jan 16, 2009
TOYOSI20:

I see ya, Happy New year to u as well Hun, I wish u all thats well this year, wink

And pls accept ma condolence, dont know much but u in ma prayers, baby  wink

I see we both great fans, its most def. da R-O-C.,  cheesy

Hey ya thanks!! I wish you the same too! its gonna be splendid for all of us grin grin

And yeah thanks dearie thats very thoughtful of you i could use a few prayers too so i appreciate it.Don't stop the love wink

Yup we sure are! Real recognizes Real and you are looking familiar i put my hand to my heart that means i feel ya cool cool

A-40 is definitely a Roc-boy
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:30am On Jan 16, 2009
A-40:

Hey ya thanks!! I wish you the same too! its gonna be splendid for all of us grin grin

And yeah thanks dearie thats very thoughtful of you i could use a few prayers too so i appreciate it.Don't stop the love wink

Yup we sure are! Real recognizes Real and you are looking familiar i put my hand to my heart that means i feel ya cool cool

A-40 is definitely a Roc-boy

U gat it Babe, always, its nothing but love trust me!! wink

B.T.W. Is the New Blue Print III Album out yet?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by RasPwn(m): 2:38am On Jan 16, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Blueprint not Blue print.
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by Czarskit(m): 3:01am On Jan 16, 2009
tongue Jigga 4 me!
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by A40(m): 3:17am On Jan 16, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Yeah of course babes! keep it coming is all i ask lol

Details are sketchy but its supposed to be out sometime this year mehn i hope it doesn't get pushed back any further! them Plies and all them other vocoder whack tunes are making me sick to my stomach its about time we heard some real rap
Have you heard Brooklyn (We go Hard?)
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:29am On Jan 16, 2009
A-40:

Yeah of course babes! keep it coming is all i ask lol

Details are sketchy but its supposed to be out sometime this year mehn i hope it doesn't get pushed back any further! them Plies and all them other vocoder whack tunes are making me sick to my stomach its about time we heard some real rap
Have you heard Brooklyn (We go Hard?)

Haha. . . Sure have. . . .its real nice too, Eclectic sound, banging beats, and It really does sound fresh too!! cheesy wink

Did U say Plies?? Pls The sooner he realizes hes a jester I say the better for him!! cheesy

Keeping ma fingers crossed, hopefully the Album comes out soon too, . . . . wink
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by A40(m): 3:44am On Jan 16, 2009
@Toyosi20
Cool!! i am yet to meet a chic who listens to so much Jigga,Santogold really killed that song its funny i have not heard of her before her style is kinda like M.I.A but with a twist

Dearie i can't stand that incoherent mofo! Bust it Baby and all that gargbage.Its crazy out there with Kanye singing and hanging with Alariwo of America (Dj Khaled) and the whole T-wayne rubbish the Blueprint 3 cannot come out soon enough
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by onyinye2(f): 3:50am On Jan 16, 2009
Swagga is more than what meets the eye to me.

So I would give it to both.

Jigga because he doesn't just focus on one thing. He understands the game of entertainment. He is music is legendary. My favorite Album is obviously the Blueprint. One of my favorite songs is Big Pimpin because I'm a huge UGK fan. And his best solo song would have to be 99 problems.

Nas because he speak the truth. He don't hold nothing back. You can not tell me that you can listen to "Slave and the Master" and leave the same way you were before. You can't just listen to "Black President" "Hip Hop is Dead" "N-word" and not be moved.
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:54am On Jan 16, 2009
@ 40 Boi

LMGBO!!, u have killled me oo, babe Alariwo of America ke??, I think i ginne die,  grin grin grin. . . . .

I guess Fat Joe Couldnt have done anything more to help dude!! cheesy cheesy

Santogold is the TRUTH!!, she did it, and then Kanye too producing, I mean it had to be a hit!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by HorneyChic(f): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2009
Swa, , what? grin
Whatever u're talking 'bout, bruv Nas takes it.
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by Bamsyle(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2009
grin grin grin

Big ups Horneychic. I'm actually a big Nas fan too.

But swagger's all about the panache, the poise, the strides, the glitz, the glamour, the showmanship, the show[i]off[/i].

On a good day, we won't be comparing Nas and Jay-Z. It's like comparing King Kong with a one-day old ape.

Don't mind 'em Jigga fans. All of a sudden they're so excited cos they know all Jay got is swagger, nutin else.

Lyric-wise, rap artistry, rhymes, flows, delivery et al, Nas gets the trophy - hands down, legs up, belly flat, butts sideways, whatever.

Jay's better seen than heard. Suits TV more than Radio.

Jay's better with the swagger but Nas is a better rapper overall tongue
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by A40(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2009
@onyinye
For once we agree on something UGK for life!! R.I.P love-vendor C

@Toyosi20
He is a noise-maker honey! a very good one at that

As for Fat Joe i think he could use some help himself because it would be easier for him to lose weight than move units no matter what he raps

I am hoping they do more tracks together she just brings that unique sound that has been lacking in the game

Unlike Nas Jigga has it all! the flows,sick metaphors,wordplay,consistency,charisma,trend-setting please tell me when to stop lol he is the best rapper alive bar none with the most swagga! we could argue this till Mike Vick get out
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by khanye(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2009
It's Hard to pick but i will go for Nas cool
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by lalaboi(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2009
Bamsyle:

grin grin grin

Big ups Horneychic. I'm actually a big Nas fan too.

But swagger's all about the panache, the poise, the strides, the glitz, the glamour, the showmanship, the show[i]off[/i].

On a good day, we won't be comparing Nas and Jay-Z. It's like comparing King Kong with a one-day old ape.

Don't mind 'em Jigga fans. All of a sudden they're so excited cos they know all Jay got is swagger, nutin else.

Lyric-wise, rap artistry, rhymes, flows, delivery et al, Nas gets the trophy - hands down, legs up, belly flat, butts sideways, whatever.

Jay's better seen than heard. Suits TV more than Radio.

Jay's better with the swagger but Nas is a better rapper overall tongue

Bam

dont start another arguement tongue. errone is talking bout swag, notin else, . , . . . . .
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by bgees(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2009
jay-z has more swagger, if swagger does'nt include lyrics.
Re: Who Gat More Swagga Nas Or Jigga? by HorneyChic(f): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2009
@Bamsyle,
Ok, i feel u. More glitz for Jay and more lyrics for nas.
Oh, and Mrs Jones is three months pregnant. Cant wait for the coolest hip hop tot to arrive cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Prince – Superstar Still Wont Beat Oleku :) What Do You Think ? / Where Can I Download Enya And Yanni From / List Of All Radio Stations In Lagos And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.