Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' (7598 Views)

'yanga No Be Swagga' Hot Single By A Nairalander / Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock / Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by las240s(m): 12:14am On May 09, 2009
i feel people have over used the word 'swagga' as if it was just invented please what do 'u' think is the real meaning
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by TOYOSI20(f): 12:26am On May 09, 2009
I think swag is u personified, like just the way u carry yourself, and how u do ur thing basically, cheesy
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by dasa: 12:33am On May 09, 2009
to walk, talk, and dress confidently with style and attitude.  its what makes a person 'cool'.
A cool and fashionable personality.

There is no one definition.
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by lalaboi(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2009
many ppl think swagger is made up slang lol. . . .and they use it unnecessarily. . . . .mostly naija peeps and artiste. . . .can you ginger your swagger? lol
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by las240s(m): 12:40am On May 09, 2009
i think everyone here is still as confused as i am cos if this what u believe or think its exactly what i v always equally tot but i have always and i still believe i am wrong so is all of us some one should please come give us an explicit,understable and simple explanation before we all go swagga wrongly in the public
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by Igwe9(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2009
@Poster
Ask T.I smiley
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by princesa(f): 3:57pm On May 09, 2009
synonymous with class and style maybe smiley
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by babasmallz(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2009
How one presents him or her self to the world. Swagger is shown from how the person handles a situation. It can also be shown in the person's walk.
Swagger is to to move with confidence, sophistication and to be cool.
Swagger is to conduct your self in a way that would automaticaly earn respect
To dress in a very stylish and quirkily fasionable way would suggest one has got swagger.
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by lalaboi(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2009
was watching uefa cup game on thursday. . . .and the commentator said "he kicked the ball with a lot of swagger" talking about pizarro lol

i mean. . . it kinda makes sense but its bn overused. . . .
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 09, 2009
A wise teenage girl once said 'swagger doesn't mean matching your trainer laces with your shirt' lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by lalaboi(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2009
ibkaye:

A wise teenage girl once said 'swagger doesn't mean matching your trainer laces with your shirt' lipsrsealed

Saw this somewhere b4. . . . .
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 09, 2009
lalaboi:

Saw this somewhere b4. . . . .
Yeah, my blog tongue
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by lalaboi(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2009
ibkaye:

Yeah, my blog tongue

Nope. . . .some site like that. . . .You wanto claim inventor abi wetin lol
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 09, 2009
lalaboi:

Nope. . . .some site like that. . . .You wanto claim inventor abi wetin lol
They stole it from me, isn't it obvious? cool grin
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by dejiariyo: 6:27pm On May 09, 2009
y[b]ou can go to loui vuitton store,go to Gucci store.you can buy the bags and the rags but there is no sign they sell swags[/b]
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by showbobo(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2009
CHARISMA is the word undecided lipsrsealed i fink
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by Nobody: 7:10am On May 10, 2009
I swagger like Schwarzenegger grin Osamo!
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by showbobo(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2009
e no rhyme jo cheesy
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by Ignatio(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2009
Swagga is confidence in all u do. Check ur dictionary.
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 10, 2009
@lalaboi and ibk. . . una no go kill me with laff. . .

@post

well, swagga is when you carry yourself with some inner confidence that makes you feel you're unique and superior to ur peeps in everyway. . . wink, even in the simplest of things, you'd feel you're acting with some uniqueness. . . . me thinks swagga's a bitch, cos everyone's got it, just that some people fail to register it in their minds. for example, a mad man could think walking naked on the road is swagga, ya dig? tongue
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by chiogo(f): 9:22pm On May 10, 2009
The word, 'Swagga' or 'swag' seems to have multiple meanings to me.

By the way people use it, I think it could mean confidence/sense of style. example: "His swagga is tight"

It could also mean attitude, like how you approach people esp. females. Example: "he needs to get his swagga right" tongue

I think I just said the same thing in my two definitions. Guess it can't be explained. I know what it means though, LOL.
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by chamotex(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2009
What are you people blabbing on about? Swagga this Swagga that . . . . . .

Swagga = Chamotex simple!
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by chiogo(f): 10:09pm On May 10, 2009
lolz ^^^
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by osasp(m): 11:07pm On May 10, 2009
swagger is self esteem and uniqueness fused.
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by rockyfela(m): 12:01am On May 11, 2009
swag is like ur style, something synonymous to ur personality that fascinates others.
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by maray(f): 12:03am On May 11, 2009
Fergie (BOOM BOOM POW) , Them chicks be jackin my stlyle,dey try and copy my swagga.
Swagga means ur own unique stlyle dat sets u apart frm anyone else.
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by Shaz(f): 2:10am On May 11, 2009
So wait, how about the fact that 'being swag' means being 'cheap' or 'rubbish' or even 'ugly'. Too many meanings.
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by osasp(m): 6:50am On May 11, 2009
Shaz:

So wait, how about the fact that 'being swag' means being 'cheap' or 'rubbish' or even 'ugly'. Too many meanings.
true say. dats some rubbish intepretation by the english youth.i hear from time to time and laugh 2 myself.
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by honeric01(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2009
Maray, are you playing games with me or what?
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by Shaz(f): 1:38pm On May 12, 2009
osasp:

true say. dats some rubbish intepretation by the english youth.i hear from time to time and laugh 2 myself.

Lol. . what can we do?
Re: What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' by fastmoney(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2009
in london swagger means the same as u guys been saying but "SWAG" on the other hand mean sort of the oppsite of swagger, e.g in london if i say ur style is so swag it mean ur style is so fake, wack or gayish. u cant shange ue swagness to swagger, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keyshia Cole Is Bi-sexual? / Eminem Pens Letter To Tupac's Mother, Afeni Shakur / My Song Carry-first Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.