Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) (29049 Views)

Car Bursts Into Flames On The Rumuola Flyover, Port Harcourt (photos) / Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! / Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by kay1one2(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
garrix8:

Eediot....

What business do you do in PH? Internet millionaire...

cheesy

Villager. I'm a lagosian. That one must be heaven for you. Keep hiding in sambisa forest!

4 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
9jvirgin:
Dear God! Jonathan must die!!

Dear God, we do not deserve Jonathan....

I am not a member of any political party, but Jonathan must die!!!

Lmao!...why all these hostility?

Na you wan keel am? undecided
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by hansad: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
garrix8:
Why not return to Abia or Anambra??

Nonsense...

Any bad thing anywhere is bad - and must be condemned. Are you not a most stupidd fellow?

10 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Raiders: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
oyintare22:
and we have governor we is shouting change smh
Yes, We need change in Nigeria but PDP and APC are not the change we need..

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by ldpele(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Abi no b APC state? He didn't carry buhari to location, but took him to schools he built when he was still with the ruling party and when nyesom wike was his chief of staff. Shame APC, tinubu has only succeed in diverting rivers's fund but won't come close to getting an APC governor for the state.

4 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Ayanko(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
May God save us
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Atlanta2015(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dear God please do n't allow dis pharoh called buhari to succeed d next 48hours ,he has to die for peace to rain in dis country.so b it

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by hensben(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Who dey talk anyhow here.....I dey vex. angry

GEJ must go
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Bloomyloo: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
9jvirgin:

Despite say them don dey do sense transplant, you no gree go queue...
Ur parents really dont deserve a national mumu like u

2 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
the pains in living in the era of the clueless one.

vote Buhari for change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by grandstar(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
garrix8:

Nonsense...

This must have been during the floodings of 2013

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Arysexy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Amechi has abandoned rivers state for d past 6 months, following Buhari like cow nd chanting sai buhari like imbeci1e.

Wike come n save rivers from amechi 's mumuism

3 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by deletrue: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
9jvirgin:

Suffer head. Can't you vent your frustration on parents?
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by mansmith(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
ye ye deh smell
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Elijah4life: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
his u will die, nt Jonathan
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
garrix8:

You're complaining about Rivers, but see your State and your mumu Ex Governor...

cheesy

Na baptism?
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by goodgood2(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
1MCN:
I personally took these pictures today in Port Harcourt.

It rained lightly just a couple minutes today in some parts of Port Harcourt. Not long and the residents of Eliozu, Oroigwe, Port Harcourt had their smuldering pains get more difficult as usual.

This car is been towed by a towing van on the collapsed bridge in Eliozu. This narrow bridge is the only entrance and exit from this community that has over 10,000 houses in it. This bridge has been collapsed over 4 years ago.
Sorry, who is the governor there? I hope it's not Buhari campaign coordinator and chief driver.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by chukjojo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
9jvirgin:

wat ra Bleep!! Is this real, or my eyes playing tricks on me? Shiit! Ain't believe animals now can talk, amean can use key board. Damne!!!
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Godson1996: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
one of the various abandoned contract given to Nyesom Wike in Obio/Akpor (his own LGA) and he wants to become governor.
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by vega84(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
APC change! . Ndi ara Mstchewwwww nonsense! #vegatalks#
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by zingywingy: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
9jvirgin:

Bros why?
Transformation is ongoing for 6years and things aint getting better
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
9jvirgin:

Dear Almajiri, its true that everybody must die but mark thee today that your parents and you will die before him. Bastard

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by mandax: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
garrix8:

Nonsense...

Guy, dem spotted terrible spot in PH and showed it, you assumed the spotter is Igbo, you went exploding - you suck, belong to the zoo.

Well sha, I blame some Igbos who had time to peer into what goes on in Rivers state - as for me and my friends we no get time.

If Rivers get 100 oil wells, the southeast may get about half that including gas, and above all, the population and trained manpower - and SE is very very content with what it has. So go suck more.

No Nigerian leader can have the gut to SaWiwa Igbos, none can colonize oil well in the SE; if much of the oil is in SE, headquarters of NNPC and major oil coys must be in the SE, in fact that formula should have been more than 13%.

Look, if you guys don't quickly come to your senses, at the appropriate time, you shall remain with your half brothers in the big Caliphate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by linusbnn(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
hydroking23:
I too live in that area, Farm road 1. I never pass that bridge because it is terrible. But since you are aware the bridge collapsed 4 years ago, then you must have been living in the area before the Airport road and the flyover was finished? Those were the days of TRUE suffering, but now we're enjoying the smooth road and the completed flyover thanks to Amaechi! I just wish the East-West road that goes under the flyover would be completed, but we all know that lies with our President and we are STILL waiting!!

Apc tout speaking......Be sincere and fair in your statement

2 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Stevez32(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
garrix8:

You're complaining about Rivers, but see your State and your mumu Ex Governor...

cheesy

Fool! That picture was during the flood in 2012.
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by eleko1: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Useless thread.U can't discredit Rotimi with Ur evil agenda.Miserable saTANist/TANoidians undecided
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by harry509: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
1MCN:
I personally took these pictures today in Port Harcourt.

It rained lightly just a couple minutes today in some parts of Port Harcourt. Not long and the residents of Eliozu, Oroigwe, Port Harcourt had their smuldering pains get more difficult as usual.

This car is been towed by a towing van on the collapsed bridge in Eliozu. This narrow bridge is the only entrance and exit from this community that has over 10,000 houses in it. This bridge has been collapsed over 4 years ago.
CHANGE. Is cumn 2 dat area soon. I trust govnu Amaechi 4 dat.
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by McGeorge1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
9jvirgin:

Rememer, if u point one finger at somone, four others are pointin back at you. How can u wish someone death in such manner?

Am not a politiciian neither am I supportin any political party. But any one that wishes another man death, shall die

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by victorD3: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
And Rotimi is spilling billions of Rivers money on buhari's campaign.

Wike will correct all these mess

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by stikzsignature: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
After Ameachi wouldn't allow us hear word!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Man Shaving His Beard On A Moving Train (Photos) / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) / Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.